What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

so the guy who drank from my furry cup just had a baby

BabyBugattiBabyBugatti Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2012 in The Powder Room
LAWD member i told yall bout this guy back in summer who licked my punani? how that nigga just have a baybay? and the baby mama all over his facebook like 'our little angel, ' out precious baby' went on her fb page (never knew he even had a pregnant gf!!) she on there talking bout her other half (him) blahblahblah

im out here weebaying cos this the same niggas asking to be with me, trying to fuck and parently make thangs offical (niggas be lyyinnnn) talmbout the portugese in him and the nigerian in me would make a cute ass baby, NIGGA shit at the time u had one on the waaayy but you out there with a pregnant GIRLFRIEND, she would have been atleats 6 months pregnant at the time....

FUCK MAN guesss what im trying to say is niggas really aint shit,
bet next day nigga kissing the poor lady with my pussy residue still on his moustache :( damn shame
Dr. Manhattan: She was pregnant. And you gunned her down.

Edward Blake: That's right. And you know what, you watched me. You could've turned the gun into steam, the bullets into mercury, the bottle into goddamned snowflakes but you didn't, did you? You really don't give a damn about human beings. You're driftin' out of touch, Doc. God help us all.
DarthRozayskpjr78_Goldie_locksmith1deadeyearbitrationbuttuh_bTommy_MilfhittaAfrica Unitedmiamivice305Ajackson17OmegaConflictKing EraunoNIKE...blacktuxMax.nex ginshtoopidYoung GunnerBaybeydwade206StewMARIO_DROblackgod813Black_SamsonBelovedAfeniValentinez A. KaiserTheEyeronic1Meta_ConsciousDupacMrSoutCitySour-Cream1CK1SCainDarcSkiesrip.dillaLUClENChi SnowhauteSleepwalkingInJapan

Replies

• BabyBugattiBabyBugatti Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And her name is 'Shaniqua' LAWD I COULDNT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Edward Blake: That's right. And you know what, you watched me. You could've turned the gun into steam, the bullets into mercury, the bottle into goddamned snowflakes but you didn't, did you? You really don't give a damn about human beings. You're driftin' out of touch, Doc. God help us all.
    deadeyeBelovedAfeniDarcSkiesLUClEN
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had an ex named "Shanique", and knew mad other girls named "Shaniqua/Shanique".. is that name uncommon in the UK?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=­̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬

tumblr_mzk7q0WwVA1s8ohmto1_500.gif
    you're pretty AF but this whole post screams bird mentality...

iz hoping you understand that i dont speak like this IRL- nigga i got a red passport.

Ajackson17NIKE...shtoopiddwade206Stewblackgod813DupacLUClEN
    Lol.. and I had no idea WTF "furry cup" meant until I skimmed through the OP..

Captivating title nonetheless...

miamivice305BelovedAfeniValentinez A. KaiserLurker6
    you're pretty AF but this whole post screams bird mentality...

iz hoping you understand that i dont speak like this IRL- nigga i got a red passport.

it wasn't your speech, moreso the content
    i feel like im in a typicla american hood ghetto movie bro!im like this shit happens in real life?!

Ajackson17shtoopiddwade206blackgod813[Deleted User]
    u guys never heard of a furry cup? lol

Ajackson17BodhiMax.shtoopiddwade206rooster_cogburn
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,631 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    mayne hush, like i KNEW he had a gf, a pregnant one at that.
    i dont fuck niggas with GFs! you never know which one will end up being ACTUALLY crazy, next thing, yall see me on a milk carton, IM NOT ABOUT THAT LIFE

Ajackson17Max.
    u guys never heard of a furry cup? lol

Lol, nope.. now I know how niggas felt when I started saying "coochie pouch"..

You seem upset that you were his side piece
    LOL huh? side piece for one..well two evenings? side piece were you didnt get no sexual favours in return? side piece where you paying £40 for a cab? whats the definition of side piece again, cosi think im confused :(

Ajackson17dwade206Lurker6
    i dont fuck niggas with GFs!

denial is not just a river in egypt
    why you e-stalking his life if all he did was give you head some months back?

i logged into fb for the first time in aggeesss, and was going thru my message. Saw one from him and i from a while back and i was like zomg whats the bowcat been up to these days? *click*

miamivice305blacktuxBelovedAfeni
    edited November 2012
    The Hacker wrote: »
    The Hacker wrote: »
    Let me fuck so I can dog you out like you destined to be

Bitch you read this
    2hcjptz.jpg

Ajackson17
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoes...tisk tisk tisk
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Posts: 30,338 Regulator
    Wtf did I just read?

2vj2afn.gif
    CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE/FORUM

FORUM: http://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php