why i say _uck Crossfit

Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too.Posts: 60,719 Regulator
edited November 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy

if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
King Of The Onomatopoeia
sully

Replies

• Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit makes my back ache just from looking at it.nh

unspoken_respectBlack_Samson
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,719 Regulator
    Shit makes my back ache just from looking at it.nh

you see ya boy on the truck tire at the end?
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • taebootaeboo Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who weight lifts while carrying their baby???
    LUClEN
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,719 Regulator
    edited November 2012
    taeboo wrote: »
    Who weight lifts while carrying their baby???

white folk... i think it's funny that they are doing all that bulshit when bodyweight exercises add just the same amount of muscle...
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    LUClEN
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 42,702 Regulator
    Your crimson tide got a second chance
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    look... i know carbon fiber the shit...

but i aint finna be riding no bike with the wheels, fork, and frame made from composite
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cjZJsFZ-C6w#!
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Your crimson tide got a second chance

no shit... i'm looking forward to seeing ND and Bama go at it...
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia

j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • hueyhuey Posts: 11,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    is that an actual workout @ 2:03 on the first video?
    d[-_-]b

Enoch VI-VII
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    is that an actual workout @ 2:03 on the first video?

doubtfull...
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • Lurker6Lurker6 Posts: 4,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a while ago saw story on the news of people saying they got hurt doing the crossfit workouts cuz of improper lifting technique. Its funny tho when u see they people talking about how they love that shit and they're addicts to it but, they're still flabby
    IgFpoNj.gif
    NSFW click at ur our risk
    tumblr_mwn3wmM2WV1r55j58o1_400.gif
    Moreno_zps07620187.gif
    scs5kp.gif
    YsX8od.gif
    tumblr_myf80iHsEx1rhttapo1_500.gif
    tumblr_myw1yqVEbH1ruz6zso1_250.gif
    tumblr_mwnfteNODS1srd8hzo1_500.gif
    tumblr_n8y0kcbtzf1ruz6zso1_250.gif
    tumblr_n9y5q6b4381rtclweo1_500.gif
    tumblr_ncp4dx4ok41rk74v1o1_500.jpg