What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

why i say _uck Crossfit

Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too.Posts: 61,059 Regulator
edited November 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy

if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
King Of The Onomatopoeia
sully

Replies

• Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit makes my back ache just from looking at it.nh

unspoken_respectBlack_Samson
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,059 Regulator
    Shit makes my back ache just from looking at it.nh

you see ya boy on the truck tire at the end?
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • taebootaeboo Posts: 4,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who weight lifts while carrying their baby???
    LUClEN
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,059 Regulator
    edited November 2012
    taeboo wrote: »
    Who weight lifts while carrying their baby???

white folk... i think it's funny that they are doing all that bulshit when bodyweight exercises add just the same amount of muscle...
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    LUClEN
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,826 Regulator
    Your crimson tide got a second chance
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    look... i know carbon fiber the shit...

but i aint finna be riding no bike with the wheels, fork, and frame made from composite
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cjZJsFZ-C6w#!
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Your crimson tide got a second chance

no shit... i'm looking forward to seeing ND and Bama go at it...
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia

j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • hueyhuey Posts: 11,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    is that an actual workout @ 2:03 on the first video?
    d[-_-]b

Enoch VI-VII
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    is that an actual workout @ 2:03 on the first video?

doubtfull...
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • Lurker6Lurker6 Posts: 4,453 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a while ago saw story on the news of people saying they got hurt doing the crossfit workouts cuz of improper lifting technique. Its funny tho when u see they people talking about how they love that shit and they're addicts to it but, they're still flabby
    IgFpoNj.gif
    NSFW click at ur our risk
    tumblr_mwn3wmM2WV1r55j58o1_400.gif
    Moreno_zps07620187.gif
    scs5kp.gif
    YsX8od.gif
    tumblr_myf80iHsEx1rhttapo1_500.gif
    tumblr_myw1yqVEbH1ruz6zso1_250.gif
    tumblr_mwnfteNODS1srd8hzo1_500.gif
    tumblr_n8y0kcbtzf1ruz6zso1_250.gif
    tumblr_n9y5q6b4381rtclweo1_500.gif
    tumblr_ncp4dx4ok41rk74v1o1_500.jpg