miss marley appreciation thread

joseph sunjoseph sun Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
as most of us could attest, miss marley has always been one of the most beautiful, classiest, elegant, motherly, and amazing woman, and poster all together to ever grace the IC. There are times where I even think she might be too good for the IC. Shes just way too pure by a large margin to even associate with you heathens, yet at the same time her angelic aura works like a force field keeping her from being tainted by those savages who have absolutely no business being in her presence.

the majority of the time I spoke, quoted, or pmed her, I was met with no response, and for this I blame myself. Due to being mesmerized by her beauty, I nearly went mad and spoke to her in a crass, rude, and uncalled for manner, when I should of realized she is out of my league and secretly admired her from a far, in the shadows unseen and unable to offend her with my presence. Even though guys like me never get girls like that, I will always appreciate and cherish the gifts she gave me by allowing me to read her post.

I love this woman. I would kill for this woman. I would die for this woman.

thank you miss marley

SleepwalkingInJapanJDSTAYWITIT.playmaker88KatSneakDZAdeadeye700Lady_Zee[Deleted User]ChicityDWOReppinTime

Replies

• SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think she's ill too..but whats an appreciation thread without pics?
    JDSTAYWITIT.Bodhi[Deleted User]
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 14,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *refuses to participate out of protest*

/wait a minute..........I just participated :(
    Meta_ConsciousChicity[Deleted User]
  • joseph sunjoseph sun Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think she's ill too..but whats an appreciation thread without pics?
    miss marley is extremely beautiful and tastefully sexy on the outside, but this is more about her inner beauty and mental sex appeal.
    ReppinTime
  • JDSTAYWITIT.JDSTAYWITIT. .........Call Me On Shiniqua's Phone #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 11,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    she got a big booty?
    she got a big booty?

I dont know how much junk she has in the trunk, but I think there some slight donkage there. regardless shes so well kept I wouldnt hesitate to to go tongue first in her anus and not expect any dooky residue to be there.
    SneakDZAdeadeyeBodhi
  • SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no pics...but we have quotes...
    .Empress. wrote: »
    Drop your jaw and take a deep breathe while deep through and your tonsils will rise up; which will allow you to swallow the thick shaft whole. Learn this from opera.

Lol.
    Just completely relax, which has everything to do with breath and thats the key, go deep into it. When in a true state of relaxation your muscles loosen up naturally which will allow your throat to open. You can feel the passage opening even more if you allow your lips to hug your teeth so that its skin rubbing against him opposed to teeth which will better accommodate him as well as yourself when taking him entirely.

^:)^
    iron man1ReppinTime
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 53,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    would it be gloating if i said Marley mad me a plate of food... U MAD

MARLEY aint real she exist in the metaphysical sense if she did ... this the equivalent of what you have seen
    nanny+legs.jpg

aside from rumored fake Marley pics.... appreciates
  • hueyhuey Posts: 9,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    she actually did post a pic tho
    Chicity
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    joseph sun wrote: »
    as most of us could attest, miss marley has always been one of the most beautiful, classiest, elegant, motherly, and amazing woman, and poster all together to ever grace the IC. There are times where I even think she might be too good for the IC. Shes just way too pure by a large margin to even associate with you heathens, yet at the same time her angelic aura works like a force field keeping her from being tainted by those savages who have absolutely no business being in her presence.

the majority of the time I spoke, quoted, or pmed her, I was met with no response, and for this I blame myself. Due to being mesmerized by her beauty, I nearly went mad and spoke to her in a crass, rude, and uncalled for manner, when I should of realized she is out of my league and secretly admired her from a far, in the shadows unseen and unable to offend her with my presence. Even though guys like me never get girls like that, I will always appreciate and cherish the gifts she gave me by allowing me to read her post.

I love this woman. I would kill for this woman. I would die for this woman.

thank you miss marley

Bow to the Black goddess

motherfucka!

tumblr_lsmqisnw2J1qlz41bo1_500.jpg
    [Deleted User]
    I could only dream of miss marley cooking for me. the thought of eating her cuisine makes my mouth water.
    [Deleted User]
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 53,231 Regulator
    mi amor on the I.C
    blakfyahking[Deleted User]Chicity
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 21,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She a unicorn b

Or a ps3 trophy you never got
    Chicity
  • JDSTAYWITIT.JDSTAYWITIT. .........Call Me On Shiniqua's Phone #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 11,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    joseph sun wrote: »
    she got a big booty?

I dont know how much junk she has in the trunk, but I think there some slight donkage there. regardless shes so well kept I wouldnt hesitate to to go tongue first in her anus and not expect any dooky residue to be there.

VSELQ.gif

Fair Enough......

*Appreciates*

tumblr_mcjpoqDKFu1rofon9o1_500.gif
    For The Lady......
    [Deleted User]
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 39,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was nice Joseph.

@marley I'll appreciate after I get that recipe! lol =)
    [Deleted User]
  • DarcSkiesDarcSkies YOUNG NIGGA PREESH! PREESH...PREESH..PREESH...PREESH Posts: 12,941 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to like Miss Marley back when I was a decent person.
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 14,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll box every dude who posts in this thread SMH

SMH @ me simpin her for years just for her to finally drop a pic for the masses like I ain't put in that genuine hard work

the fruits of my e-labor went rotten

ain't nothing right in the world of simping no more :((
    JDSTAYWITIT.Chicity[Deleted User]blacktux
  • ChicityChicity Posts: 20,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Appreciates then leaves thread*
    [Deleted User]
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah Ms. Marley is cool. I remember when she was a young and humble commoner.
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 16,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • nex ginnex gin Keep It Simple Stupid Posts: 8,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which one of these items does not belong w/ the others?

a.) Big Foot
    b.) Loch Ness Monster
    c.) Ms. Marley
    d.) Santa Clause
    e.) Halle Berry
    ChicityBodhiBawse D.LoxCoolJoe
  • DNB1DNB1 If Yeen Got No Haters U Aint Poppin' Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭