Have You or Would You Take a Case For Somebody?

Maximus RexMaximus Rex Demmented, deranged, and diabolicalThe EmpreyanPosts: 4,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
I had recently gotten my first car, (a brown Ford Fairmont,) my boys and I decided to go to the club that night, a spot called "After Dark," in Walnut Creek, CA. It was myself, plus three of my friends, my best friend D, and my potnas, Saiyez (who is halfway through his 25 to Life bid because he "struck out,") and Big Moe (R.I P.) Moe was a good dude, ironically he was an Explorer with the Richmond Police Department, it was Moe's life dream to be a cop. However, Moe started to give in to the temptations that came having a family being involved with criminal activity coupled with being from North Richmond.

Before we left he put the .38 in glove compartment. The piece of shit car had busted tail light which caused the police to become involced in our lives. Since Moe was the better driver, I left him drive. When the cops asked for the registeation, my dumbass forgot two important facts, the registration was in the window and the "thang," was in the glove compartment, the muthafucka damnnear fell un my lap. I immediately closed the glove compartment, but the damage was done. I was charged with possession of a firearm. To show how long ago this was and how times have changed I was ORed and placed on three years unsupervised probation. The thought never once occurred on me to tell on Moe, I was partially to blame for allowing the strap in the and of course forgetting it was in the glove compartment. What Moe should have did was cop to the .38. Though I did catch a case, I dud earn the respect and admiration of my friends.

Replies

• 2nd chances2nd chances Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hell the fuck no

what i look like? when im in jail they're out and about doing their fun thing..

unless they're my kids or CLOSE family member..it aint happening..
    CincoShizlansky
  • Cocoa_ButterCocoa_Butter ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. Let them niggas suffer.
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's an Explorer with the police dept.?
    unspoken_respect
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 21,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A car of beer yes
    Time in jail nope
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. would never let anyone do no time for me so why should i for you.
    illedout
  • Maximus RexMaximus Rex Demmented, deranged, and diabolical The EmpreyanPosts: 4,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »

It's the equivalent to the ROTC or an auxiliary branch of a PD. Explorers (when in uniform,) work under the supervision police officers and limited police powers, (yes the can arrest you,) they have all of the equipment, except for the gun.
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    depends on the situation...
  • ATTSATTS Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fail!?! Is that shit on yur record? smh
    Plap Star wrote: »
    my homeboy would have had to take that charge, fuck that

you a better friend than me

I know....what if TS wanna get a job...travel abroad....get a medical license..i aint taking no charge for anybody
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 18,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't you still get charged though? Since it's in your car, and anything illegal in the car they usually charge to the owner...at least I think
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 53,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol ..... no
  • 7figz7figz Ig'nant Posts: 11,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can say one thing - I wouldn't have said it was mine.

No fingerprints on that shit ? (Not like they give a fuck but still.)
    Though I did catch a case, I dud earn the respect and admiration of my friends.[/b]

Nigga ...your friends are laughing @ you...... smh...these same niggas will spit on your grave.........
    Never take a case for no one
    damnkp
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Nothing better then being a father. Posts: 21,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I didn't do anything I'm not catching cases for nobody, that includes family.

If we did some dirt and I got caught I wouldn't tell.

That's as far as that goes
    deadeye
  • Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 24,953 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »

dont' let the other explanations fool you. and explorer is just another term for a dry-snitch thats still in high school.
    CashmoneyDux
  • Jabu_RuleJabu_Rule Don't believe the hype Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He didn't even put his wanna be cop cred up even though with all his cop knowledge, he still did some illegal shit which showed no concern for you being that it was your car and he didn't keep it on him. Your family influence only goes so far before your actions are your own.
  • MzKBMzKB Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotcha B*tch!

0002_402492899_large_gallery_main.jpg
  • NIKE...NIKE... Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took a conspiracy to commit murder charge for my bro..got off after a year of back n forth bullshit with the prosecutor trying to trump up charges and glamorize shit..ole funky bitch was salty bcuz my bro was who they really wanted to take down but couldnt..

That was the first and last time I risked me freedom for anybody and only reason I stepped up to bat then was bcuz my bro cleaned up a mess I made and I didnt wanna let him go down bcuz of my shit..he a stand up dude..he a psycho but I love that nigga and he the most loyal nigga i know..
  • sapo614sapo614 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 16,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i once got into some shit when i was young with a group of people...but i was the only one to get caught from being stupid.
    rather than snitching on everybody, i said it was just me. no need to bring everybody down because of my stupidity.

but it taught me a nice lesson. i never did anything illegal again.
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 19,343 Regulator
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I got a car rule. I dont ride 4 deep, nobody shalt not ride in the back seat unless they are family members. You could do that shss in the 90s, but that shss will get your as pull over within 5 minutes if you ride 4-5 deep

Also I dont ride dirty & if I did ride 4 deep then I'll know everybody & everything clean

Riding deep & dirty is a ugly combination

No you couldn't
    CashmoneyDux