Integratin' your SO with your friends...

CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 11,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ight so on Saturday I was out with four of my boys, two of which brought their girls.

Two of my niggas were very critical of the way my other friend's girl was behavin'...Basically, her and her man were mad drunk and dancin' sloppily...She was bendin' over and kept losin' her balance, so she grabbed either myself or the other three niggas whenever she thought she'd fall...

Next day them niggas call me like, "Yo man...she's suspect...why was she touchin' me?"...I didn't think it was a big deal...but one of my boys in particular was adamant she took the piss...That's coz his girl also came out with us...and their behaviour couldn't have been more different from the other couples...They didn't drink, didn't dance, she didn't try talk to the rest of us...In fact they just stood on the sides and left two hours before we did...

Question, how do you go about integratin' your man/girl with your friends?

Replies

• CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 11,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, do any of you see anything wrong with my boy's girl's drunken behaviour?
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 40,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first time meeting them? Sloppy.

But the other couple sounds like some party poopers.

I play the background when his friends are around.
    Bookwormshtoopidpurpngold
  • wmj710wmj710 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    What does "took the piss" mean...?
    that was my favorite part of the story
    twinzmomdwade206sTaY_TrUe
    Errm...You kno'...like 'took liberties'...was 'out of order'...didn't act in accordance with the first meeting between friends and spouses code of conduct
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But, when I'm bringin a girl I been kickin it with around my partnas for the first time...I'm not gonna go to the club...It'd be like a cookout, card game, movie night, shopping, some chill shit like that...I want erbody to be able to get a good idea of eachother's personalities...
    KatTheRicanKingValentinez A. Kaiserblackrain
    The first time meeting them? Sloppy.

But the other couple sounds like some party poopers.

I play the background when his friends are around.

Ah mate extreme party poopers...He gets drunk and parties hard all the time...didn't feel comfortable with his girl there...He thinks someone would try talk to her if he did smh...insecure like a muh'fucka...They might as well not have been there...and his ho' is them uppity bitches...next day she try tell him that he shouldn't hang around with me coz I'm a bad influence smh
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo boy basically gave that bitch a reason to be ratchet, by putting her in a ratchet environment...She wouldn't be fallin all over niggas at Applebee's....
    mike06
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude OutskirtsPosts: 11,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kept losin' her balance, so she grabbed either myself or the other three niggas whenever she thought she'd fall...
    She was flirtin.
    KattwinzmomKaisweetheart93
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 55,062 Regulator
    if your s/o can't just fit in with your friends.. then leave them home.....

when it's awkward it fucks the whole vibe up
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Yo boy basically gave that bitch a reason to be ratchet, by putting her in a ratchet environment...She wouldn't be fallin all over niggas at Applebee's....

That maybe so, but I like that he can be himself around her...And I like that she's a good time...Can't see how bein' drunk and dancin' in a club is ratchet
    .IRS. wrote: »
    kept losin' her balance, so she grabbed either myself or the other three niggas whenever she thought she'd fall...
    She was flirtin.

Yeah, I mean yes she was drunk, but that could be a sign in itself...she acting like that with her man there, how's she acting when she's getting drunk without him?

I'm overly sensitive to interacting with the homeys. I barely even look his friends in the face.

He had an ex that was extra flirty with his boys though so I know he doesn't like that shit.

@Cellar - so you're THAT homeboy huh? lol
    BiblicalAtheist purpngold
    She was flirtin.

They thought that...If you'd seen it, you wouldn't say that...Like she made sure she was grabbin' on us and not strangers

And yo it wasn't the first time we'd met...but it was the first time we'd all been out together...and it was the first time the two hoes had met...

and, remarkably unsurprisingly, they both had negative shit to say to each other the next day
    Of course she wasn't grabbin the strangers. Trust the ladies, we know how hoe bags act when they're drunk. If she was so damn drunk, sit the hell down.
    She was flirtin.

Yeah, I mean yes she was drunk, but that could be a sign in itself...she acting like that with her man there, how's she acting when she's getting drunk without him?

I'm overly sensitive to interacting with the homeys. I barely even look his friends in the face.

He had an ex that was extra flirty with his boys though so I know he doesn't like that shit.

@Cellar - so you're THAT homeboy huh? lol

Yes...Yes I am...And I'm proud of it...I'm that lil devil on your shoulder gettin' you to do shit you wanna, but kno' you shouldn't...Doesn't help that he told his girl all the silly things he's seen me do though smh...

Mmhmm..if she was so 'drunk' she woulda been grabbing whatever was around to hold her ass up.

BiblicalAtheist purpngold
  • theBlackbeardtheBlackbeard Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    If there is a way then I think it's all about the setting you mix the two in. First of all I am not going to a club or any setting where there is drinking and other woman. It's a recipe for disaster. With that said, my girl came into the fold subtly, chilling at the crib, a small get together to play some games they love her. She's funny, can take a joke, and talk mad shit, but she doesn't over step her boundaries or "take the piss" lol.

Seen plenty of those 'teehee I was so drunk I had to hang of people or use them as a post' hoes, they're game ain't covert.
    mike06Valentinez A. KaiserAmotekun
    Of course she wasn't grabbin the strangers. Trust the ladies, we know how hoe bags act when they're drunk. If she was so damn drunk, sit the hell down.

Nah man...I'm tellin' you...It was weird, especially since she didn't kno' the other three as well as she knows me (I'm the nigga that introduced her with my boy smh at myself for that) but there was no ill intent in her actions

Mmhmm..if she was so 'drunk' she woulda been grabbing whatever was around to hold her ass up.

Hmm...Sounds like I'm capin' hard for her...I think I'm gonna stop arguin' my position
    Then feed her less alcohol, cuz the friends don't approve of her drunk behavior, integrate more soberness.
    SOWETO
    Then feed her less alcohol, cuz the friends don't approve of her drunk behavior, integrate more soberness.

Yo bruhs I was never in favour of goin' out with these guys' WAGs (before anyone asks, it means 'wives and girlfriends', a mostly derogatory term to describe the vacuous and often vapid spouses of footballers)...But one of their girls was down from uni for that night only...and the other invited herself after hearin' that there was gonna be another girlfriend there...
    Yeah you do sound like you're caping...you want a piece of that or what?

A1000MILESCeLLaR-DooRmike06purpngold
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 28,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    take da piss threw me off guard lol reminds me of dat UK slang thread we had earlier dis year but as far as da thread i agree wit Miles club aint da 1st place i would wanna introduce my shorty to my friends
  • Knock_TwiceKnock_Twice Getting it out the mud Posts: 3,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol...she knew who she was grabbing on too..."The ole i'm so drunk let me grab on ass and titties trick and get away with it" she pulling one of the known tricks in man's book lol...her ass wasn't that fuckin drunk...

What did she drink...did she even take any shots?