What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

ATTN: Towers, Omega Conflict, Waterproof, PapsSmear And Any Other Lame A$$ F@ggots

b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activitiesiguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
i see how you roll and i'm ready to dispose of you irl.

meet me at 9:30pm SHARP in the parking lot of banco popular on irving park and harlem across from the harlem irving mall.

on the irving park rd side behind the bus stop bench next to dunkin donuts.

bring some of ur boys or whatever the fuck u need to feel comfortable because i'm gonna mutilate ur fuckin ass again faggots.

i got nothin better to do tonite than beat the holy livin fuck outta some fuck boy retard bulldogs.

bring a shank, bring a pipe, bring a gun...whatever the fuck u think u need playboy(s).
sad shmurda

Untitled.png
Dirty SanchezChi SnowTonyDubbzGold_CertificateIdiopathic JokerPurrDarcSkiesnex ginearth two supermanhauteTommy bilfiger(Nope)KeepOnPushingJDSTAYWITITSneakDZArico_ENSNIKE...Lurker6king hassanDarthRozayshtoopidCottonCitySlimAllah_U_Akbarunspoken_respectStoneColdMikeyTHIRDSUPREMEBuilt 4 cuban linxonetoughmiracle

Replies

• b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm gonna kick u in the fuckin head once for each fuckin stupid ass post you make here on my forum.

that's a lotta kicks in ur fat head(s) u might want to wear a hat or a beanie.

brain damaged faggots.

bring ur video cam and dont forget to bring a picture id and a current insurance card. retard(s)

can't wait to beat ur stupid ass to a pulp and then i'm gonna go grab a coffee at the mall.

be there faggot. 9:30pm. no fuckin excuses this time pussy(ies).
    sad shmurda

Untitled.png
    waterproofDirty SanchezLurker6DarthRozayStoneColdMikey
  • b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh its plap star
    Plap Star wrote: »
    this cracka shit stopped bein funny two years ago

so i guess ur gonna puss out and still show ur ugly retard oilspilt face around here

u got some nerve fagbag
    sad shmurda

Untitled.png
    Dirty SanchezDarthRozayshtoopidStoneColdMikey
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,390 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you and your mother fight over left over dick like young swine fight over their mother titty
    Your best rapper saying 'YES, MASSA', when they beat 'em - HELL RAZAH

tumblr_molvoods6A1qeow5po1_500.jpg
    OmegaConflict
    edited November 2012
    cook this beef you uncultured faggot...

head out and meet me, see if you can get a ride from someone. dont stay home bro(s).

you CANT BE SHOOK.
    waterproof wrote: »
    you and your mother fight over left over dick like young swine fight over their mother titty

sad shmurda

Untitled.png
    Dirty Sanchez
    cook this beef you uncultured faggot...

head out and meet me, see if you can get a ride from someone. dont stay home bro(s).

you CANT BE SHOOK.
    waterproof wrote: »

your mother is a filthy smut that suck dick for debbie snacks, i use the same torch that you use for your meth and get the glass pipping hot like your mother pussy for black dick and shove in your mouth.

• riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionPosts: 17,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    real nigga thread
    trust no one, just my sig
    Dirty SanchezDMTxTHCStoneColdMikeysoulbrother
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 44,611 Regulator
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    keep poppin off at the keyboard and see what happens

sad shmurda

Untitled.png
    Turfaholic216atlran
    after i beat the brakes and air conditioning out these faggots imma make em puff on a gasoline soaked Kool
    sad shmurda

Untitled.png
    after i beat the brakes and air conditioning out these faggots imma make em puff on a gasoline soaked Kool

your mother beat the breaks off your father you bitch, i will choke the shit out of you and slap that dog smell off you and put on a condom and hit your girl then i will hit your mother raw

lames shook off the realness

2s7gap1.png
    sad shmurda

Untitled.png
    (Nope)Lurker6
    I'll be there tonight trust me im raping somebody I don't give a fuck nomore

i'm literally going to fuck you in the ass tonite kid(s). yh
    sad shmurda

Untitled.png
    Dirty SanchezSneakDZALurker6king hassanStoneColdMikey
    ol weak ass pussy boy using the same shit he used a year ago, you is a faggot for reals

Dirty Sanchez
    edited November 2012
    punk ass gumps duckin and dodgin comin up with excuses

aint built for this irl g shit

fuckin pussy(ies) dont want this irl drama
    sad shmurda

Untitled.png
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,216 Regulator
    I'll be there tonight trust me im raping somebody I don't give a fuck nomore
    n-no+homo+bro_d3640a_3754312.gif
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    soulbrotherTHIRDSUPREMEBuilt 4 cuban linx
    im gonna make you my girlfriend you bitchmade ass bitch

and then im gonna make you die in the dark you fuckin roach
    sad shmurda

Untitled.png
    Lurker6
  • riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionPosts: 17,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pussies aint bout that meeting up and getting fucked life
    trust no one, just my sig
    Dirty Sanchezb@squ1@t reduxOmegaConflictTommy bilfiger
    fuckin faggots aint ready to get gaped by a real niggas .45 caliber fuckin ladyboys
    sad shmurda

Untitled.png
    Dirty Sanchez