Ladies:Based on Looks

ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
If a person is attractive and you're in a club and they touching you inappropriately would you let them get away with it,and if someone whos unattractive does the same to you,would you get offended??does looks matter to who gets away with certain things in society??

Replies

• sweetheart93sweetheart93 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would get upset doesn't matter what the dude looks like.
  • Little JJLittle JJ Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    I use to get drunk and grab chicks asses in the club all the time. Most of them really dont know how to react lol, only a crazy few will actually NOT let you "get away with it".

And im definitely not what yall would define to be "attractive".
    Ajackson17ceothachosen1Busta Carmichael
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 50,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    your response validates her post ... shit sounds like something a white homely girl would say... get some ether and BASS in your post
    NoirStewLou_CypherMrCrookedLetter
  • NoirNoir Queen. No peasants formed against me shall prosper. Y'all hoes got something to say? Speak up, I can't hear your scary ass.Posts: 25,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Little JJ wrote: »
    I use to get drunk and grab men's asses in the club all the time. Most of them really dont know how to react lol, only a crazy few will actually NOT let you "get away with it".

I had replaced chicks with men's. Now, this story feels more truthful.

Your an idiot if you dont think a drunk ass nigga would grab a chicks ass without second thought.

Im not gay, your just immature and stupid.

Prove that you get drunk and grab "women" asses without a second thought? Post the vid, bruh.
    Ajackson17Sion
  • hautehaute Posts: 11,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    eww thirsty much?

trying to dance is one thing

but grabbing or groping will have security tossing you out like Uncle Phil
    gns
  • KeepOnPushingKeepOnPushing Posts: 17,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Little JJ we all know you aint touchin no females bruh...get them solid ducktales up outta here it's too early for that shit
    king hassanVader_F_KennedyMrCrookedLetter
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 15,982 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LL JJ quit the lying, geez, you like men and you grab their asses. Case Closed!
    GodNThaBuild'nKeepOnPushing
  • DWODWO ♪♫♪ I was down 40, now I'm up 50. Posts: 49,143 Regulator
    clubbin in college was goat.. i remember putting my had up a chicks shirt and getting a bare skin handful of titty once....

my boy was known for fingering chicks in them sweat box clubs...

them 20min reggae sets used to almost turn into all out orgies.....

JJ stay doing it wrong
    Ajackson17shtoopidKing Eraunotexasdaking88
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Corny niggaz do that shit. Randomly touching a bitch ass. Fuck is you touching for when you could possibly be in it if you spit. I almost had to smack a bitch because somebody grabbed her ass in the crowd and since I was right behind her she just assumed it was me and went smack the fuck off. Luckily I don't hit women.
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use to get drunk and grab chicks asses in the club all the time. Most of them really dont know how to react lol, only a crazy few will actually NOT let you "get away with it".

I'm convinced you're gay and a troll.
  • 5th Letter5th Letter AKA 5th Element Posts: 26,218 Regulator
    Of course women would prefer attractive dudes touching them.
    shtoopid
  • ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i just wanted a honest answer.i was watching this show about this chick talking about this.just wanted to know if it was true
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Posts: 9,090 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use to get drunk and grab men's asses in the club all the time. Most of them really dont know how to react lol, only a crazy few will actually NOT let you "get away with it".

JJ's soul is on fire right about now.
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Posts: 9,090 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012

Your an idiot if you dont think a drunk ass nigga would grab a chicks ass without second thought.

Im not gay, your just immature and stupid.

your - possessive

Belonging to you; of you; related to you (singular; one owner).
    Let's meet tomorrow at your convenience.

you're - contraction of you are

Your immaturity and stupidity flows forth from this post.
    rip.dilla