What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Grown Folk...

HarlemThumzUpHarlemThumzUp Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
I come to entertain u with my current L. I had separated from my wife not too long ago off and on for like 2 yrs now. One of these times I met up with my old GF,we hit off reconnected all was good just the fact she lived out of state, it went as far as it could. Now when i met her i didnt tell her I was separated...while on trip with the kids and Ex, she calls the girl, spills the beans GF ends it.

Ok so after that wife decides lets try it one more time, so we did everything was cool , i cut off old hoes , aint been out in months, no drinkin nothin..one day i get a text from a family member who knows ol girl said she got the Big C...so i text like u cool u aight ? thats how it started , then we'd talk quick like everynow and again .

I go to get food for the fam tonite, set my fucking phone on the counter guess who texts? I didnt even see the shit , the wife grabs her shit and just dips ...im like wtf?? I get to the garage she on the phone with the GF they arguin ...the GF tellin her" bitch he wanna be here he just there for them kids"...wife is trippin soundin like Mike Epps " call the bitch " " tell her " shit was cray...the GF calls me talkin bout just tell her the truth and shit...another L cuz its true but i cant leave my kids just cuz i love a chick 8,000 miles away. So now a nigga kicked out again annnnnddddddd me and GF aint talkin on some salty shit. I added 7 L's but i could be wrong.
Chi SnowDupacMeta_ConscioushautePiffyHazedwade206Lurker6deadeyeblakfyahkingSleepwalkingInJapan_Goldie_BelovedAfeniVulcanRavenMzKBAZTG2stepz_aheadbignormblackgod813KaiLouis Cipheratribecalledgabi

Replies

• Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotdayum @ 7L's

You need to step your cheating up yo.

HarlemThumzUpCainLurker6
  • HarlemThumzUpHarlemThumzUp Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    on some real shit I dont even consider that one a cheat...the bitch finna kick the bucket damn i just gave calm words.
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 30,176 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit all my homies got the random girls named as dudes in their phone to help prevent a disaster like that.
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
    a.mannshtoopid
  • edwardnigmaedwardnigma Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seemd as if your wife cant wait to leave you. Like she really isnt tryin to keep u around.

Women dont usually leave over shit like this, they tend to deal with it.

Ya wife may already have somebodyelse which might be the cause of her low tolerance about your ways

And how did she kick u out again? Thats alot of power.

Why didnt she leave?

If shes kickin u out all the time, shes got the power in that marriage, so it seems.
    KatblacktuxBookwormMeta_Conscioussweetheart93MzKBBawse D.Lox
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why didn't SHE leave??

Dudes have lost their MFn minds in here.

Way to fuck up the holiday threadstarter.

a.mannblacktuxBookwormMeta_Conscioushautedwade206MorganFreemanKingLurker6Recaptimus_Prime360deadeyebuttuh_bblakfyahkingpurpngoldVIBEbignormblackgod813Parallel
    Lawwwd @ some bitch telling your wife you're only there for the kids.

I hope she smacked your ass just off GP.
    blacktuxMeta_Conscioussweetheart93dwade206Lurker6Recaptimus_Prime360deadeyeblakfyahkingpurpngoldbignormSkyler WhiteMr.BocarioParallel
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackPosts: 28,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    @Du_DU I'm glad u here

can u move this juvenile shit to growing pains?
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
    a.mann
  • King EraunoKing Erauno Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you aint gettin no turkey bruh
    Caindwade206
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would.. but there's no way anyone under 18 can properly make him realize how bad this L is.....

shit's outta order

Caindwade206Recaptimus_Prime360
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,496 Regulator
    Also 8000mi away??? Where that bitch live on Mars? She must be an alien to control your shit from the Crab Nebula.

Nigga you lost but holla at me tho I'll get you out of that fuckery.
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackPosts: 28,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Also 8000mi away??? Where that bitch live on Mars? She must be an alien to control your shit from the Crab Nebula.

Nigga you lost but holla at me tho I'll get you out of that fuckery.

conversation must begin with

"bitch you 8,000 miles away....why the fuck you worried about shit going on in a different time zone???"

MzKBDr.Chemix
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,833 ✭✭✭✭✭