Lupe Fiasco Food and Liquor II >> Kendrick Lamar Good Kid, M.A.A.D City

I hate to bust some people's bubble, but I think lupe's Food and Liquor II is better than Lamar's Good Kid, M.A.A.D. City. Lupe's lyrics goes in. His lyrics hits home with a lot of issues in the hip hop, black and American community in general. His lyrics are not just preachy like others, but rides the beat well and has rhythmic songs you can nod your head to. And of course, Lupe's lyrics give you artistic metaphors and similes that get your creativity going along with great beats. You can also listen to the album from beginning to the end (although you can do that to with Kendrick Lamar's at times.)

I also feel the album is what hip hop and the world needs in turns of knocking down stereotypes and misperceptions on both sides of the table. It's a good album.

Lamar's album, although tries to knock out a message by the end of the album, I feel it still goes through that typical gangsta typical cliche we hear so much now on the radio and whatnot.

Both albums are nice, but I got to give it to Food and Liquor II. Lupe did it again with this Food and Liquor album.
t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088infamous114hauteFy_HunnitMzMrCrookedLetterSleepwalkingInJapanYoungGoldiesilverfoxxaladdin1978Already Home_17SionStoneColdMikeyVisionBOasisTrashboatJDSTAYWITIT.iKingGodGivBizshtoopidblu197ROZAYTABERNACLEnex ginTayJonejust.might.b.okvslykenj2089

Replies