Nicki Minaj @ The Breakfast Club

_Goldie__Goldie_ Quill Season Has BegunPosts: 15,588 Regulator

Replies

• The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    The dick riding was fuckin disgusting

Came to say that ^, Reminded me of Funk Flex and 50 Cent and she was G checking them too @ the same time telling them some real shit.
  • b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    omg shes such a dimepiece
    34hgpog.jpg

Turfaholic
  • FyHunnitFyHunnit I'm Mad Posts: 9,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicki has an ugly personality . That re-up won't do Kendrick Lamar #'s (lol, how that sound?)
    MrCrookedLetter
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    omg shes such a dimepiece
    34hgpog.jpg

XChaseCmon.gif
    genocidecutterStomp Johnson
  • She could have (and should have) released The Re-Up as an EP in addition to the re-packaged double disc. She only released the double disc because that counts double on SoundScan and she wants to scan units (if she only sells 30,000 copies it will count as 60,000).
  • not a single fuck was given
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ Quill Season Has Begun Posts: 15,588 Regulator
    edited November 2012
    I havent watched this shit yet, they seemed like they were all best of friends last time she was there, im bout to watch this shit and see what yall are talkin about.
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rofl @ the Breakfast club niggas.. They caping for her hard during that whole hot 97 summer jam shit.. and then she goes on their show.. actin arrogant as hell and disrespecting them.. also smh @ nicki for actin like that.. you put out two wack ass albums.. but you act like your some kind of a god femcee.. When last hot music you put together was a mixtape...
    MrCrookedLettergenocidecutterKINGECPK_TK_187
  • SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    she was dissin....they was ass kissin

bitch was like "yall aint watch my videos, play my songs and buy my perfume FUCK YALL!"

they was like "uhh..we meant to"
    stringer bellMrCrookedLetter
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ Quill Season Has Begun Posts: 15,588 Regulator
    Wasnt as bad as I thought it was gonna be. Thats just how shorty is. Ik her n charlamagne is cool, he ´s even on the album. Im glad Angela called her out for gettin famous and changin tho...
  • She was being real, though. She was buzzin heavy in NYC. Underground like the Come Up DVD and mixtape scene. She had to go down south to get poppin'. Now, what they do is disgusting: Hot97 is being some haters and Power 106 is dick riding- neither has the right to do either. They should be embarrassed because she's just a symbol now of all the great talent NYC has but the echo chamber is looking past until they get co-signed outta state. The only exception is Angela Yee who was messin with her early.
    AggyAFMrCrookedLetterFyHunnitDisciplined InSight
  • PiffyHazePiffyHaze http://quminattiiworld.tumblr.com Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭✭✭
    she have a brand & image to protect & items to sell. she a business women. respect her G

the radio was a bunch of dicks thou.
    FyHunnitinfamous114MrCrookedLetter
  • TheRicanKingTheRicanKing Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭
    It's sad to know she from NY lol. smh
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 10,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 minutes left
    CJD.D.S.MrCrookedLetter
  • MorganFreemanKingMorganFreemanKing Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah she gotta get the entire fuck all the way outta here. im glad that Yee at least told her to direct all that pms where ir was supposed to
    MrCrookedLetterthefabmd2dcFyHunnit
  • blackblocblackbloc Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so nicki's re up , will most likely flop since 2 of the 3 biggest retailers for music in the U.S aren't carrying the album
  • N YO HOODN YO HOOD Posts: 884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this chick is a walking gimmick
  • blackblocblackbloc Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Synch1216 wrote: »
    She was being real, though. She was buzzin heavy in NYC. Underground like the Come Up DVD and mixtape scene. She had to go down south to get poppin'. Now, what they do is disgusting: Hot97 is being some haters and Power 106 is dick riding- neither has the right to do either. They should be embarrassed because she's just a symbol now of all the great talent NYC has but the echo chamber is looking past until they get co-signed outta state. The only exception is Angela Yee who was messin with her early.

shut the fuck up. She don't represent no East Coast, no NYC, and no Queens. The music she makes is disgusting stop caping cuz she got a (fake) ass.

stfu you hatin a girl too hard. 1st off she rep ny hard, she been come up in the mixtape game shit her 1st tape has like all of ny mixtape artist with a shit at the time on the intro, i seen shit load of vids of her in ny before the ymcmb deal
    qawshunPiffyHazeSynch1216FyHunnitrooster_cogburnTurfaholicMrCrookedLetter
  • AggyAFAggyAF Queen fi England haffi love (half) yardie Zoo JerseyPosts: 26,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackbloc wrote: »
    Synch1216 wrote: »
    She was being real, though. She was buzzin heavy in NYC. Underground like the Come Up DVD and mixtape scene. She had to go down south to get poppin'. Now, what they do is disgusting: Hot97 is being some haters and Power 106 is dick riding- neither has the right to do either. They should be embarrassed because she's just a symbol now of all the great talent NYC has but the echo chamber is looking past until they get co-signed outta state. The only exception is Angela Yee who was messin with her early.

shut the fuck up. She don't represent no East Coast, no NYC, and no Queens. The music she makes is disgusting stop caping cuz she got a (fake) ass.

stfu you hatin a girl too hard. 1st off she rep ny hard, she been come up in the mixtape game shit her 1st tape has like all of ny mixtape artist with a shit at the time on the intro, i seen shit load of vids of her in ny before the ymcmb deal

The year is 2012.
    qawshun(ob)ScenegenocidecutterTurfaholic
  • King Lee King Lee The Danger ZonePosts: 1,458 ✭✭✭✭
    nicki aint scared to check anybody