What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

SMH:2 Ignorant Students At The University Of Minnesota Take A L For This!

ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy

Ignorance still exists in 2012
tumblr_mhrbesjcOx1rqrau3o1_500.gif[img][/img]
blackjack2012Max.Young Stef

Replies

• ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 33,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well damn
    (Really though?)
    Drop some normal pics of these to dumb hoes.
    (Really though?)
    LUClEN
    Damn they dropped nigga bookoo times.
    (Really though?)
  • blackjack2012blackjack2012 Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They gonna apologize and niggas will forgive them...that's what always happens
    Max.manofmorehousepurpngold
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Videos down wtf.
  • BabaaaBabaaa Posts: 473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish them both a nice bucket of super AIDS
    illedout
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U of M is one of the biggest, most liberal college in the country too.
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
    deadeyeBelovedAfeniYoung Stef
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 23,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012

Video reup...
    The two young women go through a variety of stereotypes in the 5-minute video—they touch on gangs and gun violence, slavery, fried chicken, collard greens, apes... the list goes on.
    Both women in the video, Rachel Cooper and Jessica Heid, responded to the video.

"We were doing facials and it happened to have been a brown facial mask," Cooper said in an email. "We had to leave it on for 12 minutes. During that 12 minutes, we horribly decided to make a video that we regret and are not happy about. This was made over a year ago."

Cooper continued her email in an apologetic manner.

"I am saddened and sick to my stomach and sorry for anybody it offends. It was not mine or hers intention at all and we are embarrassed about it. We understand we cannot do anything about it now but apologize and inform people we did not paint our faces or put that on to purposely make a video. It was something that just happened after putting the facial cream on and we are so deeply sorry. This video does not define our true selves at all."

Jessica Heid also replied to the video.

That video does not define who we are... it was accidental... we did not intend to hurt anyone with it."
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
    Chi SnowBookwormYoung Stef
  • Max.Max. BODY BAG! Posts: 30,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will munny for 3
    LUClENWill Munny
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 26,297 Regulator
    Once again idiots learn being ignorant in public has consequences
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    Once again idiots learn being ignorant in public has consequences

what consequences did they face?
  • ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats why you expose the bigot white chicks
    tumblr_mhrbesjcOx1rqrau3o1_500.gif[img][/img]
    Wild Self
  • UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Smh at niggas still fucking with white hoes and knowing their true true feelings about yall

Daps*! Thank you fam, been saying this for the longest. Niggas are too idiotic to realize white chicks ONLY mess with black dudes because of negative stereotypes. All of this "oh he's black so he's probably good in bed, well endowed (no homo), etc," was based off the fact that we were viewed as animals..but these clowns don't hear me though.

exactly .. now watch how all these black ppl who are victims of white supremacy protect these white girls by calling it an isolated incident that most whites dont relate to or do all the time.

and the icing on the cake is that these white ppl learn about slavery etc as young children and still cant put two and two together that its their ancestors fault that some blacks in america still live in ignorance
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Niggas fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer.....
    I Guess it's just the theory of man
    Amotekun
  • mohamedmohamed Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In B4 they was drunk or high
  • DarcSkiesDarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Smh at niggas still fucking with white hoes and knowing their true true feelings about yall

Daps*! Thank you fam, been saying this for the longest. Niggas are too idiotic to realize white chicks ONLY mess with black dudes because of negative stereotypes. All of this "oh he's black so he's probably good in bed, well endowed (no homo), etc," was based off the fact that we were viewed as animals..but these clowns don't hear me though.
    I say this about cave bitches all the time. NIggas dont care or listen though. Glad Im not the only one who sees it.

EDIT: They're still alive & have the ability to create other animals like them. So the "L" is ours.
    http://darcskies.tumblr.com/

LATEST SUBJECTS: ***NEW PHOTOGRAPHY POST****

NEXT SUBJECT: The slow destruction of the gaming industry.

irNe3jt.gif
    unspoken_respectChi SnowAmotekun
  • Wild SelfWild Self Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭

White hoes are good for their free-for-all sex. Taking her home to mommy and daddy is just pointless.
    BarryHalls
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. Posts: 9,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They look like two dirty white girls to me.
    sig%202_zpstfsrwnqk.gif
    ???GOLDEN ARMS???

• unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. Posts: 9,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    not all white chicks are like this.

In their defense, they probably have black friends so it's ok.
    sig%202_zpstfsrwnqk.gif
    ???GOLDEN ARMS???

• Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Vox Populi Posts: 22,385 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love how shit like this just "gets out of hand." Like, "I didn't know I was gonna be in blackface making racist jokes for 5 minutes, you know how that shit goes..."