Does Anyone here think that Rick Ross is in any real danger....

LV_DonLV_Don Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭✭
....From the GD's???

Ya'll seen the threats

Thoughts?

Replies

• King Lee King Lee The Danger ZonePosts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭
    Nah, Ross is gonna tour till the end of december and than celebrate with his team for the end of the year.
  • HerbalVaporCapersHerbalVaporCapers Posts: 429 ✭✭✭✭
    On a career and street level hes fine. The people who buy his shit probably don't care, and Ross doesn't even go to ihop without the boys with him
  • blackjack2012blackjack2012 Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they catch him its a wrap but I don't think they'll get to him
  • HerbalVaporCapersHerbalVaporCapers Posts: 429 ✭✭✭✭
    If they catch him its a wrap but I don't think they'll get to him

^this. any dude rocking a chain of his own face doesnt go anywhere solo
  • I Am Jay PeeI Am Jay Pee Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just because he hasn't been touched don't mean it won't happen
  • lookdudelookdude Posts: 14,442 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any thing can happen; look at 40 glocc and yung la
  • LV_DonLV_Don Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lookdude wrote: »
    Any thing can happen; look at 40 glocc and yung la

40 Glocc and Yung La had nowhere near the security that Ross has to go to the bathroom though..

HerbalVaporCapers
  • KINGECKINGEC Posts: 5,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CopperKing wrote: »
    ..of a heart attack
    Came in here to say this lol
    runningwolf1980
  • blackblocblackbloc Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no since ross rolls with police and doesnt hang out any where the hood
  • LV_DonLV_Don Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackbloc wrote: »

Don't think that they'd come find him like Pac's killers did?
  • blackblocblackbloc Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LV_Don wrote: »
    blackbloc wrote: »
    Don't think that they'd come find him like Pac's killers did?

no since that was real beef , this is just haters hating on the net trying to get there 15 mins of fame. unless ross stared talking reckless on tape or interviews i dont think they are going out their way to bump into him . i would take a real GD shot caller to get ross touched like pac and people like dat not making youtube vids threatening someone
  • soulfulcatsoulfulcat Posts: 446 ✭✭✭✭
    Can somebody recap me on why they mad at Ricky?
  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give these jungle niggas $150 and a coupon for the local bailbondsman and everything will be all gravy.
  • GSonIIGSonII Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭✭
    Nah, dudes will try to extort him if possible claiming that he used Hoovers name for profit or some stuff but I doubt if they can get to Ross.
  • This shit just got me wondering is these niggas real GDs or just some clowns that saw the first video of some niggas getting at Ross and is just copying what they did and who knows if these niggas are really where they say they're at? I mean i can go get about 5 or 10 of my people and we all go get flags and put them over our face and go to Walmart parking lot when they close and say the same exact thing these dudes is saying and do exactly what they are doing and say we from whatever state we choose to say and say Ross can't come to whatever state we choose and upload it to World star. I mean these guys can be in China saying we the GDs in California and Ross can't come here until he pays us our money that he owes us which we don't know the reason he owes us or how much he owes to us but since they said it in the first video he can't come here until he pays it. Or i can get about 5 or 10 of my people and we go buy some flags and make a video saying we the GDs in Texas and Ross has paid us the amount he owes us and we(GDs) are now cool with Ross and the GDs don't have anymore beef with Ross and put it on worldstar(the GDs are now cool with Rick Ross)
    LV_Don
  • This shit just got me wondering is these niggas real GDs or just some clowns that saw the first video of some niggas getting at Ross and is just copying what they did and who knows if these niggas are really where they say they're at? I mean i can go get about 5 or 10 of my people and we all go get flags and put them over our face and go to Walmart parking lot when they close and say the same exact thing these dudes is saying and do exactly what they are doing and say we from whatever state we choose to say and say Ross can't come to whatever state we choose and upload it to World star. I mean these guys can be in China saying we the GDs in California and Ross can't come here until he pays us our money that he owes us which we don't know the reason he owes us or how much he owes to us but since they said it in the first video he can't come here until he pays it. Or i can get about 5 or 10 of my people and we go buy some flags and make a video saying we the GDs in Texas and Ross has paid us the amount he owes us and we(GDs) are now cool with Ross and the GDs don't have anymore beef with Ross and put it on worldstar(the GDs are now cool with Rick Ross)
    GD's in California lol
    I get what u saying tho'