What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

humnumshuhbye

Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too.Posts: 61,200 Regulator
humnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyemola-ram-heart.jpghumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbyehumnumshuhbye
if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
King Of The Onomatopoeia
Dirty SanchezSionOmegaConflict_JaySleepwalkingInJapanTonyDubbzkonceptjones

Replies

• CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,906 Regulator
    another great Donkey thread
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    Dirty SanchezSionTonyDubbz
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kalima!!!
    I wanna take you higher...
    SionBlack_Samson_Jay
  • Dirty SanchezDirty Sanchez niggerdog Posts: 15,470 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its no longer his birthday, depression sets in right now, cain feels old as fuck, but he still has great friends like me and stopitfive nh nh
    OmegaConflictSionTonyDubbzblackjack2012
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,906 Regulator
    LMFAO that nigga got serious

you damn right! My acct means everything to me

Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    I aint ever goin back
    OmegaConflictSionDirty Sanchezblackjack2012
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,200 Regulator
    banned... fucker wont make a new account either... fuckin asshole... MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT CB!!!
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Dirty SanchezSionblackjack2012
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,200 Regulator
    cain the oldest loneliest nigga on the boards yo...
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    OmegaConflictDirty SanchezSionblackjack2012
    @sion. said the last indy movie was the best of the bunch. he said shia lebof is worthy successor of the hat and whip.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Dirty SanchezSion
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 53,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jamel got high as fuck and spoke in another language.
    Meta_ConsciousDirty SanchezSion
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my question is how?
    Sion
  • KeepOnPushingKeepOnPushing Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeff Axel lyrics
    Sionblackjack2012
    cain the oldest loneliest nigga on the boards yo...

Well that wasn't nice at all

Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    I aint ever goin back
    Meta_ConsciousDirty SanchezSionblackjack2012OmegaConflict
  • SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 44,631 Regulator
    @sion. said the last indy movie was the best of the bunch. he said shia lebof is worthy successor of the hat and whip.

THIS IS THE TRUTH.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    Sion
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    classic thread
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
    Sion
  • Max.Max. Now go home and get your fucking shinebox Posts: 31,842 ✭✭✭✭✭
    banned... fucker wont make a new account either... fuckin asshole... MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT CB!!!

He prolly screenshotted this

Hahahah yall said donkey was dead without me!!! Top 5 dead or alive!! Power posting!!

Ow shit fema is here
    Dirty SanchezSion
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer my question!
    Dirty SanchezSion
  • FieldTripsToTheHoodFieldTripsToTheHood Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yama yama yama yama yamaaaa.
    Sion
  • BelovedAfeniBelovedAfeni The Pimp Slap App 5150 NationPosts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    let me close the door behind me
    The Wombshifter
    Sion
    Max. wrote: »

He prolly screenshotted this

Hahahah yall said donkey was dead without me!!! Top 5 dead or alive!! Power posting!!

Ow shit fema is here

he'll probably twist that to mean more than.... "soon as you post im gon ban you"
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Sion
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont get it.
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
    Sour-CreamSionFieldTripsToTheHood