Video: Young Jeezy – Get Right

blackblocblackbloc Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
jeezy dont need to pay nigga to shot vids like some other rappers from the south in they hood, he just goes back his own

killaguwop

Replies

• blackblocblackbloc Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    jeezy ate blu with those bars , blu always been hating/jealous of jeezy from day 1
    killaguwop
    edited November 2012
  • jeezy is the most lyrical from Atlanta.
    hueyA1000MILESblackgod813gns
  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 3,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol Nino jeezy.
    blackbloc
  • This joint was jammin like a muthafuckin fool. That mixtape finna bump next month.
    blackbloc
  • @blackgod813 what ? are u drunk now too?
  • vslykevslyke Posts: 661 ✭✭✭✭
    Good to see my hood gettin love. Jeezy wins again
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 3,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The most lyrical from Atlanta would most likely come from the dungeon family......he might be one the most catchiest from the A...tho
    gns
  • The most lyrical from Atlanta would most likely come from the dungeon family......he might be one the most catchiest from the A...tho

i meant from the 2000 era. everybody knows that dungeon family are the kings of the A. But jeezy is definitely more lyrical than gucci,future,waka and them. all of these guys makes good music but jeezy has classic albums and classic mixtapes.
    blackbloc
  • blackamericablackamerica Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeezy my nigga but he GOTTA address Gucci on this mixtape. Gucci was way 2 disrespectful and it mite hurt Jeezy's image if he just ignore this nigga. If Jeezy live by what he say he is then he'll address Gucci
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    killaguwop wrote: »
    The most lyrical from Atlanta would most likely come from the dungeon family......he might be one the most catchiest from the A...tho

i meant from the 2000 era. everybody knows that dungeon family are the kings of the A. But jeezy is definitely more lyrical than gucci,future,waka and them. all of these guys makes good music but jeezy has classic albums and classic mixtapes.

Tip...Ludacris...Baby D...Da Backwudz...Parlae...Gorilla Zoe...DG Yola...All say hi...And if we talkin some technical shit, Gucci is a better rapper than Jeezy...
    blackbloc
    Jeezy my nigga but he GOTTA address Gucci on this mixtape. Gucci was way 2 disrespectful and it mite hurt Jeezy's image if he just ignore this nigga. If Jeezy live by what he say he is then he'll address Gucci

jeezy not gucci promo team , guuci pulling at tras begging for attention. jeezy will let gucci ruin his own career, then diss him. when jeezy dissed gucci on 24/23 people called him a hater and no one demanded gucci to respond. so jeezy just needs to worry about his label and the new cte album. addressing mentally unstable people is a waste of time
    A1000MILES wrote: »

Tip...Ludacris...Baby D...Da Backwudz...Parlae...Gorilla Zoe...DG Yola...All say hi...And if we talkin some technical shit, Gucci is a better rapper than Jeezy...

how so, cause gucci cant catch a beat , can barely pronounce words and has no flow.he has all his beats made to his verses
  • King Lee King Lee The Danger ZonePosts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭
    i mess with this song on a friday night and he bodied bleu RIP hatin ass nigggga
  • A1000MILES wrote: »

i fuck with gucci he is my 2nd favorite MC from the A.but jeezy is a better rapper and has classic albums.

T.I & luda have good verses in my book but i can't listen to a whole album from them.