What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

What Should Rex Get Signed by Todd McFarlene?

Maximus RexMaximus Rex Pulchritudo in Conspectu RegisThe EmpreyanPosts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
Todd McFarlene is doing an in-store at Midtown comics downtown location. You can get two pieces signed my question is what should I get signed:

Spidey300and301.jpg

AOS 300 (the first appearance of Venom,) or

MarvelPoster.jpg

Rex's Marvel Poster which includes the autographs of Jim Lee, Mark Texeria, and Chris Claremont
Oakland+Athletics+1200.jpg

“There are three types of baseball players: those who make it happen, those who watch it happen, and those who wonder what happens.”―Tommy Lasorda

Replies

• Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course the 300th issue.
    To be a real hood you need more than just a gun. You need ideas.

tumblr_m9zas2KcdZ1rnneano1_1280.gif
    Sour-Cream
  • Maximus RexMaximus Rex Pulchritudo in Conspectu Regis The EmpreyanPosts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why Spidey 300?

“There are three types of baseball players: those who make it happen, those who watch it happen, and those who wonder what happens.”―Tommy Lasorda
  • Sour-CreamSour-Cream Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The introduction of Venom and the symbiote costume >>
    What doesn't kill you simply makes you....sour!!

Bg76EfA.gif

Lou_Cypher
  • Maximus RexMaximus Rex Pulchritudo in Conspectu Regis The EmpreyanPosts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sour wrote: »
    The introduction of Venom and the symbiote costume >>

spiderman+secret+war.jpg

The symbiote debuted in Secret Wars #8

Disciplined InSightAmotekun
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012

Why Spidey 300?

I take that back you should get both of them autographed.

Todd's the artist of that particular issue and the other one as well during that period so of course it would make sense.
    To be a real hood you need more than just a gun. You need ideas.

tumblr_m9zas2KcdZ1rnneano1_1280.gif

Why Spidey 300?

I take that back you should get both of them autographed.

Todd's the artist of that particular issue and the other one as well during that period so of course it would make sense.

todd-mcfarlane-spider-man-poster.jpg

I'm definitely taking this poster, so that leaves a choice between the Marvel poster and AOS 300.

• DrMindbender122DrMindbender122 Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Do both. #301 is the re-introduction of the traditional red & blue suit.
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd go with ish 300. Autographed mint condition issues>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    tumblr_mob49dKdjE1r0bbnbo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mljib4JBUr1s5xurzo1_500.gif

• CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,511 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Mcfarlene is that dude...he looking a lil old though
    rocket-2.gif
    CopperKing wrote: »
    Mcfarlene is that dude...he looking a lil old though

LOL, what did you expect, dude is going on 52 next year, I think anyway.

• Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats fucking dope Rex. I will envy you forever.
    Though Rex is an extraordinary being, there's really nothing to envy here. Just see if McFarlane is doing an in-store in your area and have your shit signed.

Lol i live in alaska. he aint ever coming here.
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Lol i live in alaska. he aint ever coming here.

Damn. That sucks, but you know he's Canadian so catch him when he comes home.

• freshb651freshb651 Posts: 8,236 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why don't you have any Spawn comics ?
    freshb651 wrote: »
    why don't you have any Spawn comics ?

Who said I didn't? The thing is you could only get two things signed per purchase. I was definitely going to get the poster signed, so that left ASM 300 or the Marvel poster. Y'all said go with ASM 300. Besides, I don't have Spawn #1.