What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Tinashe

TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchinPosts: 8,898 ✭✭✭✭✭

Replies

• TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Posts: 8,898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Her newer mixtape even better than the first one

She reminds me of Jhene Aiko

http://www.datpiff.com/Tinashe-Reverie-mixtape.389754.html
    Tsotsi Cape Town
  • Iceberg SlickIceberg Slick Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    I play boss with a bitch while bumping that Who am I Working For joint. You working to keep my dick up and bust a killer nut thats what. That shit go it be that trippy sex music. When I want a ratchet bitch to class up I play both Tinashe and Jhene Aiko.
    TrillaaaaaaTsotsi Cape Town
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Posts: 8,898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play boss with a bitch while bumping that Who am I Working For joint. You working to keep my dick up and bust a killer nut thats what. That shit go it be that trippy sex music. When I want a ratchet bitch to class up I play both Tinashe and Jhene Aiko.

I actually found out about Tinashe on one of these worldstar uncut twerk videos lol. It was that boss song, I checked out the tape and I been hooked

Also, you right about these hoes loving Tinashe and Jhene Aiko. I put a couple of females onto them too
    Iceberg Slick
  • idoitforhiphop10idoitforhiphop10 Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought I was the only nigga on this site who knew about her. I was gonna make a thread about her, but I haven't had any time on my hands as of late. Who Am I Workin for? is one of my favorite songs by her. Her In Case We Die mixtape does hard too. I honestly think Tinashe>>>Jhene Aiko as far as singin goes, but I still fucks wit Jhene too.
    Fav Rappers No order:

Schoolboy Q
    Joey Bada$$
    J. Cole
    Ab-Soul
    Lupe Fiasco
    Kendrick Lamar
    Chance The Rapper
    Big K.R.I.T.
    TrillaaaaaaIceberg SlickMs. SweeetfaceTsotsi Cape Town
    I thought I was the only nigga on this site who knew about her. I was gonna make a thread about her, but I haven't had any time on my hands as of late. Who Am I Workin for? is one of my favorite songs by her. Her In Case We Die mixtape does hard too. I honestly think Tinashe>>>Jhene Aiko as far as singin goes, but I still fucks wit Jhene too.

Yeah I think she has a stronger voice than Jhene too. I still fuck with them both.

Jhene finer though
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn.. never heard of her.. I'm gonna d/l this mixtape after I get off work so I can she what she's about..
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=­̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬

tumblr_mzk7q0WwVA1s8ohmto1_500.gif
    Damn.. never heard of her.. I'm gonna d/l this mixtape after I get off work so I can she what she's about..

You won't be disappointed since I cosign her lol
    idoitforhiphop10Tsotsi Cape Town
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Reverie is dope as hell, shout to ts for putting me on, crazy how she's only 19, also I agree that she sings a little stronger than Jhene, they are both dope as shit though
    420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -Albert Einstein
    Trillaaaaaa
  • Iceberg SlickIceberg Slick Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    Both mixtapes go hard. They got the trippy spacey beats to fuck a doped up bitch too like The Weeknd. This the shit I interrupt a bitch with when she starts bumping The Weeknd. I feel the beats but I hate that nigga's high pitched voice.
    TrillaaaaaaMs. Sweeetface
  • ReppinTimeReppinTime Emperor Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Downloaded her new one randomly on datpiff months ago. Let it stay in my ipod for a while, only routinely listned to one song, deleted it a couple days ago. squeeky voiced whiny ho
    MrCrookedLetterTrillaaaaaaTsotsi Cape Town
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Listened to this song, lyrics are the worst but I can appreciate the music itself. the beat, the melody I admit is very nice! The lack of substance, not so much.
    *Marley*

6E44425C-2F95-4090-A1E4-9E5887B98510-114-0000000D547BA727_zps46780fa6.jpg
    Trillaaaaaaidoitforhiphop10
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh smash btw
    420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -Albert Einstein
    Trillaaaaaaidoitforhiphop10Tsotsi Cape Town
    .Empress. wrote: »
    Listened to this song, lyrics are the worst but I can appreciate the music itself. the beat, the melody I admit is very nice! The lack of substance, not so much.

I like her lyrics...She sounds like she got the GOAT pussy
    Tsotsi Cape Town
  • idoitforhiphop10idoitforhiphop10 Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭

Listen to who Am I workin for?, she actually is sayin somethin with substance.
    Fav Rappers No order:

Schoolboy Q
    Joey Bada$$
    J. Cole
    Ab-Soul
    Lupe Fiasco
    Kendrick Lamar
    Chance The Rapper
    Big K.R.I.T.
  • Ms. SweeetfaceMs. Sweeetface Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
    Her Album comes out next year the same time Jhene releases her album.
    5731460217_92252424f9.jpg

TrillaaaaaaqawshunTsotsi Cape Town
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Lol@feelings. Tough crowd.

Listen to who Am I workin for?, she actually is sayin somethin with substance.

Thanks for the suggestion love, will do.
    *Marley*

6E44425C-2F95-4090-A1E4-9E5887B98510-114-0000000D547BA727_zps46780fa6.jpg
  • desertrain10desertrain10 Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Don't like her voice

Without her looks and the production doubt this thread would have ever been made
    *shrugs*

BodhiTsotsi Cape Town
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 8,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    she dope to me i already hopped on 2 of her beats got 2 more i'm gonna do too. and she cute.
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody seen her live yet?

She's coming to Toronto this Friday and I'm on the fence about whether I should cop tickets
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
    LUClEN wrote: »
    Anybody seen her live yet?

She's coming to Toronto this Friday and I'm on the fence about whether I should cop tickets

Nigga u better go...I promise there will be hella hoes out there
    BodhiTsotsi Cape Town
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't like her voice

Without her looks and the production doubt this thread would have ever been made
    *shrugs*

The way she uses her voice is what attracts me to her music most.
    In Case We Die was crazy.
    “Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
    -- Bruce Lee
    TrillaaaaaaTsotsi Cape Town