Any of y'all niggas ever got ya ass whooped by a bitch, you ain't gotta lie b.

Sour-CreamSour-Cream Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ever had a bitch knock you the fuck out on some deebo type shit. Don't come in here on that alpha male shit, there's gotta be a pussy out there that got into a physical altercation with a broad and she humbled thee shit outta you.

I ain't gonna lie, I got my ass whooped back in the 6th grade by a 6 foot, 300 pound bitch. I tapped her jaw a few times but them over heads felt like bricks dropping on my dome piece and I still held my ground like a real nigga.

When I got home, my paps beat the shit outta me for hitting a woman and getting my ass whooped, double L. I came back and knocked that bitch thee fuck out to never lose a fight ever again b.
unspoken_respectAmotekunDarcSkies_Goldie_B_A

Replies

• AZTGAZTG Posts: 3,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah I never got punched or had to punch a bitch, but one of my best friends in high school used to stay fucking with ghetto bitches and dogging them out and then getting swung on and swinging back.

I remember this one time, we was in lunch and he told me how he was fucking with this big bitch, she wasn't fat or nothing but just had thunder thighs, its like everything she ate went straight to her thighs, anyway he said he was fucking with her and disrespecting her so I clowned him laughed and went to get on the lunch line, while I was online, I heard commotion and was told there was a fight, ran to watch it and saw my boy holding the bitch on the lunch table chocking the fuck outa her. Haha. Wasn't the last time I saw him chocking a bitch neither.
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bitch hit me n I'm knocking her the fuck out
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 33,047 Regulator
    Never hit a woman but I'll knock a bitch out.

Lol
    Sour-Cream
  • Sour-CreamSour-Cream Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Bitches be kicking niggas in the nuts and shit when they know they gonna get knocked the fuck out.

Fuck that shit, punch a bitch in her titties and let her dumbass get breast cancer b.
    Skyler White
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher I'm a nice guy. AlaskaPosts: 30,131 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah. some bitched slapped me in high school so i threw her against a locker. was about to choke her then i realized im in a very public place and a bunch of the dudes her loved her were probably gonna come after me. So i just told her to knock her shit off and i let go lol.
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes... @omega_conflict's mom hit me with a spinning piledriver like Zangief...
    Sour-Cream
  • PremeerPremeer Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lady_Zee wrote: »
    One of the funniest moments of my life was when this big chick jumped the line in a shop and my guy friend confronted her.

She didn't even speak, just smirked and hit him with a massive punch. He was stumbling about in shock for a good 5 minutes afterwards, I have never seen an eye bruised so bad before, hahaha.
    she already had her mind set that if anybody say anything to her she just tee'n off and they go feel her wrath.. but what made it worse tho is that he got whooped by a female infront of his female friend lol im sure whatever interest you had on giving him the goods were completely chalked after she took him up top lol.
    DarcSkies
    One of the funniest moments of my life was when this big chick jumped the line in a shop and my guy friend confronted her.

She didn't even speak, just smirked and hit him with a massive punch. He was stumbling about in shock for a good 5 minutes afterwards, I have never seen an eye bruised so bad before, hahaha.

He shoulda hit that big bitch with a brick like Craig did deebo. He lauce.
    B_A
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 27,615 Regulator
    How you let Covet whoop your ass
    @stopitfive beatings turn sexual

yes I did fuck your mother after that incident... stop being weird tho...
    Sour-CreamCopper
    How you let Covet whoop your ass

photo-boil.jpg
    100 Prime wrote: »

she already had her mind set that if anybody say anything to her she just tee'n off and they go feel her wrath.. but what made it worse tho is that he got whooped by a female infront of his female friend lol im sure whatever interest you had on giving him the goods were completely chalked after she took him up top lol.

He was friendzoned longgggg before that, lol.

thas crazy. what were you doing while this dude was dazed and confused??
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. Posts: 9,275 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no stories to share. This does inspire me to make a spinoff (kind of), ”Has a girl twice your size threatend to rape you in school?”
  • deadeyedeadeye Old Nigga Extraordinaire In my basement fapping to chunky fat Kat pics.Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    this video owns this thread

@ 1:05

I think I recognize those rowhouses from The Wire.

@Du_Du

Is this your city?

If so, how do you explain this debauchery?
    if I got snuffed by a bitch and the bitch I'm with started laffing... there would b blood... and not just on my *bleep*...
    unspoken_respect

He was friendzoned longgggg before that, lol.

thas crazy. what were you doing while this dude was dazed and confused??

I was laughing so hard at what had happened there were tears running down my face, lol.

lol i wuda been too weak!
  • amenhotepivamenhotepiv Pharoah Braveheart, GermanyPosts: 7,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man
    did I...
    shit these skinny arms are for massaging and coital play
    maybe swimming
    but I aint bout that life.

unspoken_respect
  • PiffyHazePiffyHaze http://quminattiiworld.tumblr.com Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭✭✭
    some girl slap me too hard for me to get in hs before mid-term. With no hesitation, I punch her with a right and drop her. When i was in summer school, her bf tried to come at me and fought over it.

it was no means a ass whooping on my part.
    on sum real shit tho.. it takes a man who really truly dont give a fuck about life to wana fight a bitch like a man and really whoop her ass.

i mean, a regular man already kinda has the disadvantage against a female cuz his mentality already, "i cant whoop her she a female" so he kind of has to treat her like she a kid tryna fight him. too cautious and too timid.. and you know when a bitch fight, a bitch fight wild as fuck. so its very likely a bitch can "get the best of a man" in a casual fight...

unless the man is quick to grab and lock a bitch up. that man you can assume has been in a few altercations with females with his quick instincts and actions lol.
    Sour-CreamCopperdeadeye
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 39,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    on sum real shit tho.. it takes a man who really truly dont give a fuck about life to wana fight a bitch like a man and really whoop her ass.

not if u fighting for ur health....one quick, powerful, scoop slam will change a birds mind about getting rowdy and puttin her hands on a man
    PremeerSour-Cream
    CopperKing wrote: »

not if u fighting for ur health....one quick, powerful, scoop slam will change a birds mind about getting rowdy and puttin her hands on a man

wack.. you adding twists to what i said.

i can also say if a bitch had my daughter tied up i would kill that bitch with my hands.. you see what i did there?
    Copper
  • Max.Max. How bout i break ya arm n roundhouse kick ur head off? Posts: 21,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In 5th grade i fired on 3 bitches
    Sour-CreamB_A
    CopperKing wrote: »

wack.. you adding twists to what i said.

i can also say if a bitch had my daughter tied up i would kill that bitch with my hands.. you see what i did there?

You let women beat ya ass like you mr. softy.
    Premeer