Ill Pix Battle Dome, Posters Join Up, No Pics.

TheBossmanTheBossman The Voice of MandelaPosts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
iight, their has been alot of talk in ill pix about who the best poster is niggas talking smack and shit. So i thought maybe we should just settle it the real way, the only way, by posting the baddest bitches and let the other viewers/posters decide.

So im making this thread for all the ill pics posters who want to prove to everyone else they are the best in ill pix.

Any posters can join this tournament style contest, first 16 will get in this.

Rules are simple, the two battlers will have one post, 25 pictures, and 5 gifs. after the two posters made their post the community will vote for the better poster.

we can come up with doing the vote by poll or with GOAT emotions.

An thread with a poll is not the best way to judge who is the best, this is.

Mods can still do a thread for thread of the year or female of the year, but this is the best solution to see who is the best.
_Goldie_SionSir Lurkalot

Replies

• _Goldie__Goldie_ Quill Season Has Begun Posts: 15,808 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Count me in........
  • TheBossmanTheBossman The Voice of Mandela Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Count me in........

my man.

im trying to think should i join or just ref this shit, if my pc was more stable i would, but i don't wanna have to be scheduled to post and i can't because my pc won't start up.

• Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh...who gives a fuck tho?

This thread is in violation, regardless...

king this, king that...you can't give it up to one nigga because many niggas dropped heat!!

...it wasn't exclusive to one nigga unloading the 50 cal in IP this year

you can't be serious...

alissa-rae-ross-zachgomez-dynastyseries-05-525x391.jpg
    Mz-Phoenix-tripwall-dynastyseries-10-525x356.jpg
    porsche-foxx-blackmendigital-dynastyseries-080-525x700.jpg
    emily-ramos-patrick-morris-arabellemodels-dynastyseries-525x787.jpg
    destinee-milian-2020photography-dynastyseries-01-525x416.jpg
    kealani-ashton-mjflix-dynastyseries-05-525x847.jpg
    rosa-acosta-9five-dynastyseries-05.jpg
    jasnine-mjflix-dynastyseries-08-525x847.jpg
    daphne-joy-worldsmostbeautiful-dynastyseries-408.jpg
    sultry-simone-stripes-joseguerra-dynastyseries-25-525x853.jpg
    A1000MILESShottaDaBeastAristo_V300ocelot
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

king this, king that...you can't give it up to one nigga because many niggas dropped heat!!

you can't be serious...

no one, but it's all in fun, that's what ill pix is for right? if you dont wanna be in it fine, sit back and watch the pics being posted.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 42,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i approve this. judging the winner by GOAT reactions would be cool. It's different from polling
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 25,123 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all gotta wait till i get to the laptop I got some shit that needs to be posted as a spoiler
    edited November 2012
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Y'all gotta wait till i get to the laptop I got some shit that needs to be posted as a spoiler

how long will that be? @_Menace_

• northside7northside7 Posts: 19,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheBossman wrote: »

how long will that be? @_Menace_

Still waiting..
  • windycity2117windycity2117 I don't like loose pussy or loose lips Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012

I think all of us got some of them.I might have to throw my
    p13048573reg.jpg
    in the ring

@boss soon still at work
  • bigev240bigev240 Illpix O.G. Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is going to be interesting.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 53,518 Regulator
    silverfox.gif

GOT MY FRONT ROW SEAT SET
    _Goldie_A1000MILESShottaDaBeast
  • Allah_U_AkbarAllah_U_Akbar Posts: 8,900 Regulator
    It's a cool concept, but I honestly think the very BEST Ill-Pix posters are too modest to compete against each other.

There are some cats who think they're the best and they'll tell you straight up, but I think for the most part the true G.O.A.T. s won't participate because they don't wanna seem like conceited douche-bags.

I aint participating because I'm too wack to compete with the Ill-Pix G.O.A.T.s!! I would get slaughtered, straight up.. At least I'm honest enough to admit it.
    TheBossmanChefTwan
  • UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 12,995 Regulator
    ho hoo hooo hooold up gentlemen.

ok i have no problem with cats battling and all that but this thread premise is a little out of its league. this will be reviewed before it goes further
    dalyricalbanditTheBossmanDr.ChemixShottaDaBeast
  • ShottaDaBeastShottaDaBeast Bad man straight like 6 o'clock Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    It's a cool concept, but I honestly think the very BEST Ill-Pix posters are too modest to compete against each other.

There are some cats who think they're the best and they'll tell you straight up, but I think for the most part the true G.O.A.T. s won't participate because they don't wanna seem like conceited douche-bags.

I aint participating because I'm too wack to compete with the Ill-Pix G.O.A.T.s!! I would get slaughtered, straight up.. At least I'm honest enough to admit it.

This is bullshit... Allah you put in work... I haven't seen you drop an ugly bitch yet.... me on the other, who has little to no standards lol.

I would participate for fun and games, but not for the best poster. Everyone in the IP is a dope poster and have their own taste.
    TheBossmanAllah_U_Akbar
  • ShottaDaBeastShottaDaBeast Bad man straight like 6 o'clock Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭✭✭

you can't be serious...

No Diss to anyone. I don't want no one catching feelings unless you feel this is a shot towards ya lol
    I think the issue is posters are mad because they thread be on page 3 the next day. truth be told @deemoneythedj be keeping half these niggas threads alive even my sexy sistah thread.... it's all cool though. this contest won't validate nothing... the thread date and view numbers really shows the interest ppl have in ya thread...
    TheBossmanbigev240UPTOWN
    954shotta wrote: »

you can't be serious...

No Diss to anyone. I don't want no one catching feelings unless you feel this is a shot towards ya lol
    I think the issue is posters are mad because they thread be on page 3 the next day. truth be told @deemoneythedj be keeping half these niggas threads alive even my sexy sistah thread.... it's all cool though. this contest won't validate nothing... the thread date and view numbers really shows the interest ppl have in ya thread...

yeah i feel you, deemoney be putting in work int he ass thread for real, and windy city puts in work in the snow bunny thread.

like i said this is for fun. but it will earn some people bragging rights. we got menace, windycity(i think), goldie, im sure deemoney, allah, lookdude, and shotta would join also.. *waits for bigev*

uptown what you got fam?
    TheBossman wrote: »

you can't be serious...

yeah i feel you, deemoney be putting in work int he ass thread for real, and windy city puts in work in the snow bunny thread.

like i said this is for fun. but it will earn some people bragging rights. we got menace, windycity(i think), goldie, im sure deemoney, allah, lookdude, and shotta would join also.. *waits for bigev*

uptown what you got fam?

Fam I'm in it if we do it or not.

you can't be serious...

No diss here. @deemoneythedj helped out on a couple of threads that I did so indeed he has put in the work in the IP. I'm like this, if one of my threads don't do numbers, I just come back with some more heat. You are not going to please everybody with the women or the themes that we put on here but if the core people like it then its all good.
    Allah_U_AkbarShottaDaBeast
    Okay so basically yall coming to the conclusion that I been at (not high profiling by that statement either)-every cabinet member plays their position and are good at that. Shit is like Voltron on IP.
    deemoneythedj
  • Allah_U_AkbarAllah_U_Akbar Posts: 8,900 Regulator
    @954shotta:

Thanks for the shoutout, Fam. But on the real, I aint built 4 this.

Seriously, picture me trying to go up against Ill-Pix franchise players like WC2117, bigev, white, the Doc and even YOU, bruh! You just came outta nowhere and blew up!

And then there's Rated R! I'm not familiar with his work because I'm new, but based on the props this kid been gettin', he must be a beast!! Like Michael Jordan legendary type status.

Nah, Homie, I'm good. I'll just sit back and observe and continue to learn from the best!

And peace to all the other Ill-Pixers who I didn't mention.
    ShottaDaBeast
    Some of that humble pie

ShottaDaBeast
    edited November 2012
    Those are some gems.... ill drop some more....

remember i have them in spoilers since its nudes...
    edited November 2012
    Those are some gems.... ill drop some more....

remember i have them in spoilers since its nudes...

why you posting them in here? lol like i said, when we get 16 posters i'll kick it off when a vs thread for each match up. 16 posters will be put in random match ups.

btw, i see a theme in your post, you need to hit up the snow bunny thread. lol