Men, Women & Dealing With Rejection

blackrainblackrain Posts: 18,446 Regulator
I've heard and seen many women say over the years their main reason for not approaching a man or being up front at times is a fear of rejection yet women, for the most part, seem shocked when they realize that guys aren't too fond of being rejected either and many use that same reasoning to not approach women as often as they may want to.I see women often complain about guys immature reactions to being rejected, but shit some women react the same way when rejected like how a good number of women will instantly attack a man's sexuality and call him gay the moment she realizes he don't want her ass Is that just something ya'll assume guys just know how to deal with or embrace?
LUClEN

Replies

• Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Posts: 16,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never understood the big deal about rejection. Worst that can happen is that you're right where you're at before you started. I notice women do get passive-aggressive than a muffucka when it comes to that shit though. Bitch'll ask if I miss her with a pistol to the pussy for if I say no and shit.
  • Little JJLittle JJ Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Romantic rejection hurts more than physical pain.

And that goes for both sexes!
    Ajackson17LUClENs_a_m_r_i_opurpngold
  • 5th Letter5th Letter AKA 5th Element Posts: 25,894 Regulator
    men can handle it better than women for the most part.
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 15,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Little JJ wrote: »
    Romantic rejection hurts more than physical pain.

And that goes for both sexes!

• A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly...I give a fuck bout getting rejected by somebody I have no type of established relationship with; i.e. the girl in the mall wit a fat ass who made eye contact with me...But if it's a girl I've known for a long time, then it might hurt...It's moreso the embarrassment that comes from gettin rejected...And the questioning of what you did wrong or why that person don't like you...
    DrMindbender122fuc_i_look_like
  • NoCompetitionNoCompetition Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a dude, I try not to hurt a girls feelings. I still try to be cool but just it aint goin no farther than ima let it. A lotta times women try to do the opposite and make it as bad as possible if they aint feelin a dude. Im at the age where this is not a concern.
    LUClEN
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 17,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jamaica wrote: »
    men can handle it better than women for the most part.

the number of men in prison solely over a chick would contradict this

AmotekunDWOKing Eraunoblakfyahking
  • ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    fuck rejection!!

Rejection.gif[IMG]
    B_A
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 44,410 Regulator
    i deal with rejection by snatching a plug out her hair right when she turn her back.
  • Dirty SanchezDirty Sanchez niggerdog Posts: 14,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im eating a grilled cheese sandwich with bacon.
    huey
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I rejected a few women before and the broads had this look like that shit wasn't suppose to happen. Biitch what you think I'm pose to do while you trying to holla at me while I'm with my woman,
  • LUClENLUClEN Sociologist and Logician TinderPosts: 16,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rejection onlyhurts as much as you allow it to.

That being said its a large number of woman that complain about not finding good men yet they never attempt to approach men themselves. People expect a loving relationship to just fall into their lap
    mike06
  • Demarco27Demarco27 Posts: 581 ✭✭✭✭
    Women's ego is even more fragile than men. Thats why its funny when chicks get rejected, cuz men just gotta chalk the L, when women act like their whole world got rocked.

Thats why Ugly chicks n fat girls are the only ones with game.
    LUClEN
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude OutskirtsPosts: 11,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some people handle it very badly, idgaf, I keep it moving.
  • JDSTAYWITIT.JDSTAYWITIT. I Said You Know What Girl? ......... ... ....... You Crazy #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 10,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i cant handle it .... my ego is too inflated to accept rejection
    Africa United
  • YoungGoldieYoungGoldie AKA RAKEEM ALLAH Posts: 12,843 Regulator
    women and men act in equally irrational ways

when women get rejected, they call you gay/lil dick nigga/lame/scared/no stroke having ass nigga, etc
    when men get rejected, they call you a bitch, a dyke, stuck up, etc

it's not really a gender thing

Nah, most of the time when a nigga does it, its cuz shorty acted as if she was too good to even say hello back or take a compliment....

when women get rejected, they call you gay/lil dick nigga/lame/scared/no stroke having ass nigga, etc

Nah, most of the time when a nigga does it, its cuz shorty acted as if she was too good to even say hello back or take a compliment....

Men do this too tho.

We live in a status based society - anyone who gets approached by someone they feel is beneath their status acts like that.
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 23,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I won't lie, you feel corny when you get rejected. Like your swag ain't flowing right, but then again some cats need to just get a little of that Boomhauer in their systems
    edited November 2012
    RodrigueZz wrote: »

Men do this too tho.

We live in a status based society - anyone who gets approached by someone they feel is beneath their status acts like that.

Nah fam, if a woman were to compliment a dude or attempt to spark up a conversation with him, he might cut it short , but he wont walk past her like she doesnt exist or say some smart ass comment right after she gives a compliment...

¨Damn, ur looking mighty handsome¨ or ¨Damn U look good¨ - woman

¨I have a girlfried¨ - dude

This happens in ur part of town?
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 18,446 Regulator

No it's just some dudes who straight up can't take rejection, and that's the point of the thread. The difference in the reactions to a man's reaction to being rejected vs. a woman's. Yeah, both can be over the top but who's more likely to let one instance of rejection stop them from ever approaching someone again a man or a woman?

a woman doesn't have to speak to you or acknowledge your presence just because you spoke to her or gave her an unwarranted compliment. if a man speaks and i keep it moving then he should take the L and walk away.

And if he calls u a bitch and things of that nature then take that L as u walk away..
    LUClEN
  • NIKE...NIKE... Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont give a fuck as soon as you wake up and it makes everything easy to deal with b..niggas have too much emotional attachment to ever-fleeting moments..a general awareness of my need to survive is all i got b..so rejection isnt even on my radar..i see something I want, i go after it..win, lose or draw..shit dont make or break me bcuz i simply dont give a fuck about anything in general..niggas need to step their meditation/zen game up b
    Demarco27
    RodrigueZz wrote: »

Men do this too tho.

Nah fam, if a woman were to compliment a dude or attempt to spark up a conversation with him, he might cut it short , but he wont walk past her like she doesnt exist or say some smart ass comment right after she gives a compliment...

¨Damn, ur looking mighty handsome¨ or ¨Damn U look good¨ - woman

¨I have a girlfried¨ - dude

This happens in ur part of town?

This happens all over i presume. Ugly women exist b, and when men get approached by them it's not uncommon for men to let her know that she's ugly.