QUESTION FOR PEOPLE WITH BI-RACIAL KIDS (primarily black and white mixed)

MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 12,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
DO YALL TAKE YALL KIDS TO SEE A BLACK SANTA OR WHITE ONE?

ALSO, WHAT SIDE OF THEIR HERITAGE DO YOU MOSTLY TALK ABOUT WITH THEM?

(BLACK AND WHITE PARENTS), DO YOU TELL THEM THE TRUTH ABOUT MOST WHITE PEOPLE, HOW RACIST THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY DID/DO TO THIS COUNTRY AND TO BLACK PEOPLE?

DO YOU TELL THEM THAT THEY ARE BLACK/AFRICAN AMERICAN, WHITE, OR MIXED?
BARON_$AMEDI5th Letterblackgod813

Replies

• MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 12,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plap Star wrote: »
    kat and blazini thread

SOUTHERN, TWINZ MOM.. AND MOST OF THESE DUDES IN HERE
    gnsWild Self
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She just turned 5, I just let her be for now. Plenty of time for realities later.
    deadeyea.mannAjackson17gns
  • deadeyedeadeye Old Nigga Extraordinaire In my basement fapping to chunky fat Kat pics.Posts: 13,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kat and blazini thread

SOUTHERN, TWINZ MOM.. AND MOST OF THESE DUDES IN HERE

twinzmoms kids are black

They look black...therefore they are, but their dad is white.
    gnsSixSickSins
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lotta them pick a race to be when they get to school...THey hang around either the blacks or the whites...
    She just turned 5, I just let her be for now. Plenty of time for realities later.

SERIOUSLY, WHAT RACE DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?

AINT NO PLENTY OF TIME, JUST LIKE STEW SAID, YOU BETTER GET IN HER HEAD BEFORE THEM KIDS DO!
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @twinzmom got some 'splaining to do...
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She's 5, she doesn't think she's any race. I didn't comprehend that I was white at 5.

She sees different races of people on a daily basis, but she never comments on it.

Let kids be colorblind while they can.

deadeyeChicityLurker6KaiAggyAFSionSixSickSinsbignormBookwormBARON_$AMEDIblakfyahking
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She's 5, she doesn't think she's any race. I didn't comprehend that I was white at 5.

She sees different races of people on a daily basis, but she never comments on it.

Let kids be colorblind while they can.

naive white chick post...
    and conflict dont have no kids... he talking about Sanchez...
    KatAjackson17gnsSixSickSinsBARON_$AMEDIblakfyahking
    DAM.. I THOUGHT EVERYBODY KNEW TWINZ MOM LOVED WHITE BOYZ!

SHE USED TO GO WITH LEGENDZ, THE WHITE POSTER ON HERE.. HE DONT POST NO MORE DOE..
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 36,729 Regulator
    Du_Du wrote: »
    people be raw as fuck when it come to mixed kids...i swear no body no racism like they asses do....

and from what i seen, a lotta mixed people tend to identify better with the black side of the family...

cuz black people ten to give no fucks about talking about white people... they say ignant shit out in the open, and really don't give a fuck about hurting anyone feelings... where as white will have shit to say...but they feel self conscious about saying that shit as freely...

so with mixed kids, you got your black family members talking about white people in a ignant ass way around the kids, not really giving a shit... and then white family members who try to hide that shit around the mixed kids, and say lil shit that you have to read in between the lines to really understand...

so whilte the white family members are actually trying to be nice and considerate and not saying anyhting that might hurt the kids feelings or confuse them... the kids end up not trusting them as much, cuz they can sense the fact they tryna hide something from them.....

shit's wildly entertaining when you peep it all from a distance.....i stay geeeking off their family dynamics

This is 100% true bruh.
    SionAlpha_Ambition
  • shit happensshit happens Do She Got Dat ASS? watch all that shit you say and the fake motherfuckers you're telling it toPosts: 9,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sarah Jane

Imitation of life
    freshb651