How did Chris Brown and Ike Turner become the face of domestic violence in this country?

usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
I mean white people refuse to let the shit go. I mean if Tina and Rihanna can move the fuck on why are white folks so stuck on that shit. Charlie Sheen has beat some bitches ass, people look at him like our lovable drunk uncle. Robert Downey beats a bitches ass, he is this artistic genius with a tortured soul. White America is fucking disgusting!
gnspowerman 5000CopperMeta_ConsciousSleepwalkingInJapanYoungGoldieskpjr78miamivice305AggyAFAjackson17Bawse D.LoxRecaptimus_Prime360Already Home_17NothingButTheTruthbignormblakfyahkingidoitforhiphop10DMIcarnalesflows515#1hiphopjunki3MzKBamenhotepivLurker6Kid Dynastynex ginDillaDeafJungz5th LetterTheIraqWild SelfLos216

Replies

• sullysully Posts: 4,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chris Brown beat up hot young poontang with his car at the height of when she was making lonely boys jerk off to her minimal cleavage.
    DMIcarnalesflows515Judah BackYoung Stef
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 38,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    charlie sheen not only beat women he shot his ex (john travoltas current wife)...and not one fuck is given
    dude has a fiat commercial ...amongst other endorsments....
    #1hiphopjunki3Young Stef
  • JokerKingJokerKing She call me Mr. Boombastic say me fantastic, touch me in me back she say I'm Mr. Ro...mantic Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 25,717 Regulator
    Charlie Sheen is that nigga
    SleepwalkingInJapanAggyAFidoitforhiphop10DMIcarnalesflows515Lurker6Young Stef
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sean Penn at the peak of his career in the 80s would beat bitches, oh he is the cool bad boy who fucks Madonna.

• AggyAFAggyAF Ami stima hopi sankanan Posts: 25,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 45,896 Regulator
    Blame Oprah.

fuck ass nigga hating Oprah she did that bitch damage control

They all know there is more to that story than what RIRI and CB telling..
    like how the fuck your hand and arm end up in that boys mouth while he driving.

MzKBgnsThehighmaster
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,488 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You said all that in your OP but chase white women relentlessly. What the sambo fuck? Chris and Ike are black. No further explanation needed
    #1hiphopjunki3Africa United
  • Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 24,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Chris Brown has been forgiven at this point, even after his pink panty meltdowns.
    gnsJudah Back
  • hautehaute Posts: 11,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    because chris doesn't stfu and stop giving salty crackas more ammo

they are still aggy about having a nigga president so you know one of you rich darkies has to pay
    MzKBamenhotepivMister B.Wild Self
  • JokerKingJokerKing She call me Mr. Boombastic say me fantastic, touch me in me back she say I'm Mr. Ro...mantic Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 25,717 Regulator
    gns wrote: »
    CopperKing wrote: »
    sean connery came on nat. tv and told barbra wawa that he thought it was okay to slap a hoe

Man his real nigga points shot up after I saw this shit.

Lol damn, sean connery was trying his best to say its cool to slap a bitch in a very polite way
  • davidbrooksdavidbrooks Posts: 567 ✭✭✭✭
    haute wrote: »
    because chris doesn't stfu and stop giving salty crackas more ammo

they are still aggy about having a nigga president so you know one of you rich darkies has to pay

Word. You know how light skinted niggas get all emotional and shit and cant handle themselves. They should have that nigga on suicide watch

CopperKid DynastyCocoa_Buttercannonspike1994
  • hautehaute Posts: 11,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    seriously him, drake, and joe buddens need a light skin intervention

always letting their caramel latte tears spill into the twitter streets every other day
    lighthearted26gns700Copper
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude OutskirtsPosts: 11,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're just keeping black people black.
    gns