Omega_Conflict , Dirty Sanchez...

JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти!Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 26,434 Regulator
edited November 2012 in AKA Donkey
Your mother's were born in a puddle of piss from a one legged goat

Your mother's offered $5 handjobs for grocery money

Your mother's are so fat, they jumped in the air and got stuck

Feeding your mother's out of a dog bowl would be insulting to the dog

Your mother's are so fat they shit cholesterol

Meta_ConsciousParallelCONFLICT Sour-CreamBusta Carmichael DMIcarnalesflows515dwade206

Replies

• BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude OutskirtsPosts: 11,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Piss doesn't pile, you pile.
    Meta_ConsciousJokerKing
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 26,434 Regulator
    edited November 2012
    .IRS. wrote: »

It clearly says puddle
    Meta_Consciousdwade206
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 40,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Piss doesn't pile, but it does puddle.
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 26,434 Regulator
    What are y'all nigga talking about?
    Meta_Conscious
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude OutskirtsPosts: 11,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    .IRS. wrote: »

It clearly says puddle

You fraudulent pile.
    Feelings thread.

Really? Editing shit all will nilly
    Ya'll make the same thread everyday

*Insert some stupid non funny shit* then the same posters rush the thread and ya'll square dance for 4-6 pages wit pure uncut corniness.

Rip to donkey this shit done turned into some kenan & kel nickelodeon rerun

You really gotta be a bitch about the shit instead of ignoring it?
    gns
    Mama jokes really?
    T/s farts smell like dick. You wanna Die tonite don't you?
    Sanchez won't defend himself because his dog died in a house fire trying to save his dildos. Guilt and missed pleasure. t/s is a faggot that masturbates to his baby pictures.

That was gayly detailed, you queen
    Meta_Conscious
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 14,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^Lmao post the link to this thread I never made whiteboy

It's a reason why nobody posts here anymore it cuz of you wacc ass people and your "yo mama so ugly she scared herself in the mirror" and the rest of the non funny shit you faggots steady be postin
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 47,300 Regulator
    stop making threads for them niggas....

they vanish when real donkey posters pop up...
    Tommy bilfigerwaterproofCONFLICT
    ^Lmao post the link to this thread I never made whiteboy

It's a reason why nobody posts here anymore it cuz of you wacc ass people and your "yo mama so ugly she scared herself in the mirror" and the rest of the non funny shit you faggots steady be postin

Nigga, you sound like a bitch. Pull your thong up
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MY NAME is THE AQUA and I approved this message by @Makavelijoker
    oh i get it...
    he's faulting you for Chicity and King Hassan's style of dress...
  • Ear2ThaStEar2ThaSt Posts: 18,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    waterproof wrote: »
    MY NAME is THE AQUA and I approved this message by @Makavelijoker
    The only Aqua this site knows is a fat bitch that complains a hell of a lot
    DMTxTHCDirty SanchezMeta_Conscious
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...What is this thread about?
    SleepwalkingInJapan
    R.I.P Tommy

edited November 2012
    Lmao duke talkin to himself spazzin on the verge of a nervous breakdown "Get BACC IN HERE!!!!!".Then the t/s got emotional cuz nobody wants to participate in his playground 6th grade roast sessions

My bad for derailing this nickelodeon 2.0 thread
    b@squ1@t redux

*Insert some stupid non funny shit* then the same posters rush the thread and ya'll square dance for 4-6 pages wit pure uncut corniness.

how you gon lo-key admit he right, tho?

Lol its a bullshit thread I made cause I was mad bored. Obviously tommy caught mad feelings.
    Joker is a shitty mod and a poison to the board as a whole.

That's bullshit and you know it
    You so called old school donkey posters days are done. Mount up niggas we will destroy u free my nigga CB though

Im not an old skool donkey poster.Lmao @ the bolded my point exactly that wacc ass over analytical geek who's never exposed,roasted,posted nudes and done anything relevant to be called a donkey poster just like the rest of you geeks

nickelodeon.png

You niggas are the stars of this kids forum wit rules and baby gates to protect u pussies
    T. Sanford

Lol its a bullshit thread I made cause I was mad bored. Obviously tommy caught mad feelings.
    IJS
    you came at tommy on some, "but did you have to point it out tho?" type shit...
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford The Trill Dog Posts: 16,249 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catalog of unfunny jokes in here
    Tommy bilfigerDirty Sanchez700

IJS
    you came at tommy on some, "but did you have to point it out tho?" type shit...

Nigga, you over analyze everything. Take a hit of the blunt, relax, and ride the waves. And mexico doesn't have a mayor