YO POUNDPUPPY!!! CAN YOU TAKE A REQUEST FROM A REAL NIGGA PLEASE?

BARON_$AMEDIBARON_$AMEDI YOU KNOW WHY I'M HERE!THE CROSSROADSPosts: 4,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in AKA Donkey
I see you into twerkin @poundpuppy so I got a lil request for you. Could you make a video for the donkey? Grace the donkey with your donkey. Pop it for a real nigga one time to either one of these songs please.

post it in this thread when the video is done please.

That is all.
Sour-CreamVulcanRavenSleepwalkingInJapanPoundPuppyLurker6

Replies

• TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 10,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free post gang nigga!
    BARON_$AMEDIDirty Sanchez(Nope)LUClEN
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 10,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poundpuppy got u niggas checkin for her twerk vid releases more than u checkin for your favorite artist albums.

Poundpuppy is also perfectionist, she got drop dates for her shit and everything. Can't just request and expect it to be done in a day or 2.
    BARON_$AMEDIPoundPuppy
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven Rise from the ashes MarylandPosts: 14,606 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who is this poundpuppy person? Is she confirmed to be a naturally born woman?
    TonyDubbzROZAYTABERNACLEPoundPuppyCONFLICT LUClEN
  • joseph sunjoseph sun Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Who is this poundpuppy person? Is she confirmed to be a naturally born woman?
    nah. assume shes a man
    ParallelTonyDubbzROZAYTABERNACLEVulcanRavenJokerKingPoundPuppyCONFLICT LUClENunspoken_respect
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven Rise from the ashes MarylandPosts: 14,606 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no need for the thumbs down pp. Its just that menz on this site be pretending to be women.
  • Dirty SanchezDirty Sanchez niggerdog Posts: 14,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PoundPuppy wrote: »
    @Dirty Sanchez is this really you boo or is it photoshopped??

n1qjvt.jpg

If it's you I wanna holla sexy! :-D

Thats me, i been working out alot.. i'm a great swimmer
    VulcanRavenPoundPuppy
  • I have really stepped out of my comfort zone this time and did something so spontaneous and unique! I got the opportunity to do it again anytime I want! krs.png

I have some good friends who do real WAR games and RECON missions!! Fully uniformed and with REAL military replica guns!!! Not bebe bullets but something similar but harder pellets. They "PRACTICE" every week and even tho it's a war GAME, they are doing REAL COMBAT TRAINING for the apocalypse or martial law....etc......

They loved my last video and invited me out to shoot my twerk vid in the middle of their war!!! I got to fire some machine guns!!!! I got some REAL combat training AND I can come back whenever I want to twerk again or play the war game and learn strategy!!! mynicca1.png

These are the sweetest group of guys in the world!!! I learned sooo much in just a few hours!! They are really about that life!!!! There are snakes, alligators, spiders, vultures, a lake, and acres and acres of land to film and shoot on where they play at!! It was soooo amazing!! I got some of the best footage ever and this episode of S'MORE BOOTY will be unlike anything you've ever seen before!!!

I think I will be doing more with this team!! We will see!! Wish me luck on this editing guys!! I'll be done chopping it in about 2 days!! GET READY!!!! This finna be outta control!!!!! whew.png

Here's a couple of the guys from the recon team!! These are just images from my cellphone!! You have to wait for the MAGIC i got coming outta my CAMCORDER!!!!

Yesssuurr!!! #2013AssOuttaControl #Lesgo !!

1128121601a_01.jpeg

1128121602a_01.jpeg

1128121602_01.jpeg
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 40,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah props to the military niggas but f@@@ all that. Drop some pics of you in the meantime

*thirsty nigga post*
    PoundPuppy700
  • BARON_$AMEDIBARON_$AMEDI YOU KNOW WHY I'M HERE! THE CROSSROADSPosts: 4,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PoundPuppy wrote: »
    I have really stepped out of my comfort zone this time and did something so spontaneous and unique! I got the opportunity to do it again anytime I want!

They loved my last video and invited me out to shoot my twerk vid in the middle of their war!!!

I got some of the best footage ever and this episode of S'MORE BOOTY will be unlike anything you've ever seen before!!!

Wish me luck on this editing guys!! I'll be done chopping it in about 2 days!! GET READY!!!! This finna be outta control!!!!!

You have to wait for the MAGIC i got coming outta my CAMCORDER!!!!
    creep-gif.gif

PoundPuppyhuey
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 46,686 Regulator
    i think i just threw up on myself.
    PoundPuppyDirty SanchezVulcanRaven700Noirunspoken_respect
  • b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    as a general rule of thumb girls always want what they dont have

indifference gets the pussy wet
  • b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭

the one good thing about getting mad pussy is that if a bitch gets flaky its on to the next one and that indifference turns the flaky girl on.
  • BARON_$AMEDIBARON_$AMEDI YOU KNOW WHY I'M HERE! THE CROSSROADSPosts: 4,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    GOD DAYUMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS BROAD JUST SHUT IT DOWN!! I'M IN LOVE!! YOU CAN'T FUCK WITH HER @PoundPuppy AND SHE FROM YO HOOD!
    I almost want to save her. Yo @PoundPuppy on a scale from 1-10(10 being the best) what do you give her?

I give her a skeet skeet skeet out of 10.
  • SneakDZASneakDZA Just a guy Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @poundpuppy - have you already chosen the background music for this upcoming video? if not i have a few suggestions to mix it up a bit.
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012

this is the music all twerk vids should be done to.
    SneakDZA
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 26,072 Regulator
    Lol @ real thristy brotha
  • PoundPuppyPoundPuppy Posts: 111
    edited December 2012
    Just In Time For The 1st!! win.png

Okkkayyy!! 2013 Is My Year & I'm Bustin' BOOTY Shots!!" O_O Uh-Ohhh!! I Got That Brand New Ms.Marsha Mellow Twerk PIFF! You Mufus Ain't Neva Ready!! This Ass Is Outta Control! Call Me BOOTY Bandit! Duck & Run For Cover! This Ass Unloading! S'MORE BOOTY Is Here!!! Lesgo!! :-D Subscribe If You Haven't Already!!! You Won't Believe What Da' BOOTY Do Next!! A Huge ShoutOut To Team SPEAR! WATCH! COMMENT! SUBCRIBE!! Catch Dis' ASS Soon As It Drop!

20jiaeu.jpg

@Parallelrhymes & Tone Dubbz I gave you guys a shout out! Thanks so much for the support! <3

Here's a few stills from this vid

Snapshot%2528156%2529.jpg

Snapshot%2528171%2529.jpg

Snapshot%2528130%2529.jpg
    JokerKingSour-Cream
  • ROZAYTABERNACLEROZAYTABERNACLE Posts: 17,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @poundpuppy can I hit it from the back?
    PoundPuppy