Replies

• grumpy_new_yorkergrumpy_new_yorker Reppin' The 631 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no brainer
    genocidecutter
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no brainer

Hopefully SNK gives us new Samurai shodown game with KOFXIII style graphics
    grumpy_new_yorkerSionRichPorterOfTheIC
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 16,950 Regulator
    Wack thread by a true hebitch
    genocidecutterMantequillaBARON_$AMEDIPK_TK_187
  • blackkevblaziniblackkevblazini Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can agree with that statement, especially the old Mortal Kombats.

They were fun games but I can't play em today, especially when you realize that the characters weren't different characters at all, but different sets of special moves that all were the same thing: a projectile, a rush move, and a trap....And if you look at it that way, you'll realize that them niggas put more imagination into the fatalities than making the characters interesting and fun to play as.
    genocidecutter

They were fun games but I can't play em today, especially when you realize that the characters weren't different characters at all, but different sets of special moves that all were the same thing: a projectile, a rush move, and a trap....And if you look at it that way, you'll realize that them niggas put more imagination into the fatalities than making the characters interesting and fun to play as.

Plus emeny A.I in those old MK games were almost impossible to beat(unless you knew the trick). Mortal Kombat 2's(the best MK BTW) A.I in particular is extremely brutal.
  • LUClENLUClEN Sociologist. Logician. Champion Lova Babylon Posts: 17,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MK has all the markings of a 'gimmick' fighter.
    genocidecutter
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 44,467 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol I still remember the tricks to beat MK2 ai in the arcade from when I was little jump back kick and then immediately jump forward kick rinse and repeat

Kintaro and Shao Kahn had their own strategies though
    genocidecutter
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    MK has all the markings of a 'gimmick' fighter.

Cause it is
  • RichPorterOfTheICRichPorterOfTheIC Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Samurai showdown was the goat snk game, we def need an hd update or even better, a new one. Mortal kombat has been ass since day 1!
    Siongenocidecutter
  • BARON_$AMEDIBARON_$AMEDI I LIKE TO CHA CHA!!!! THE CROSSROADSPosts: 4,944 ✭✭✭✭✭

Plus emeny A.I in those old MK games were almost impossible to beat(unless you knew the trick). Mortal Kombat 2's(the best MK BTW) A.I in particular is extremely brutal.
    I used to get my ass kicked all the time and I sucked at mortal kombat post

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What kind of pussafied gamers are you niggas in this section. This section used to be full of trill ass gamers a few years ago GOD DAMN!!! Only trill niggas played mortal kombat, all the pussies made replies like the two above and quit lol.

@genocidecutter

Aint you a 90's baby bruh? The fuck you know about samurai showdown or old school mortal kombat? What you know about that feeling the first time you saw somebody get murked on a video game for the 1st time ever? MK is the reason why games have ratings on them. MIDWAY >>>>> SNK. LOL AT THIS BLASPHEMY!!! MK IS A GOD OF FIGHTING GAMES.

freshb651KNiGHTSmrcolbert031
  • ohhhlaohhhla Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This game needs more love.

I used to get my ass kicked all the time and I sucked at mortal kombat post

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What kind of pussafied gamers are you niggas in this section. This section used to be full of trill ass gamers a few years ago GOD DAMN!!! Only trill niggas played mortal kombat, all the pussies made replies like the two above and quit lol.

@genocidecutter

Aint you a 90's baby bruh? The fuck you know about samurai showdown or old school mortal kombat? What you know about that feeling the first time you saw somebody get murked on a video game for the 1st time ever? MK is the reason why games have ratings on them. MIDWAY >>>>> SNK. LOL AT THIS BLASPHEMY!!! MK IS A GOD OF FIGHTING GAMES.

This nigga still mad at me cause I shitted on his wack Nintendo thread.

LOL@ Midway>>>>SNK, cause the last time I checked, SNK still exists.

genocidecutter
    Plus Samurai Shodown has Galford
    galford1_sas-98.jpg

what MK character can fuck with Galford
    Sion
  • PK_TK_187PK_TK_187 Posts: 2,240
    Galford looks gay as fuck
    and MK 2 was a cheat. I downloaded the first 3 on Xbox and still cant beat the 2nd one
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 42,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta go wit SS. I use to love playing that back in the day.
    genocidecutter
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 16,950 Regulator
    PK_TK_187 wrote: »
    Galford looks gay as fucke

gaylord talking bout galford. hilarious
    Sion
  • satyronesatyrone Posts: 4,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man ss is on my list of goat games ss4 is the best on the series. In had that on import for sega saturn used to dump quaters in that game at the arcade
    genocidecutter
  • nawledge_godnawledge_god IC Veterano Holmes Chiraq RefugeePosts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plus Samurai Shodown has Galford
    galford1_sas-98.jpg

what MK character can fuck with Galford

Aye Fuck That Dog B

PK_TK_187 wrote: »
    Galford looks gay as fucke

gaylord talking bout galford. hilarious

eat puppy penis scrub
    earth two superman
    dixinormus wrote: »
    Samurai showdown was the goat snk game, we def need an hd update or even better, a new one. Mortal kombat has been ass since day 1!

Unpopular Opinion here, but....I liked Samurai Shodown Sen......I mean it wasn't anything like Samurai Shodown, AND it was uglier than a bitch, but it was different, The fact you could kill someone in one or two hits reminded me a lot of Bushido Blade, which I thought was dope too.

genocidecutter
    LOL at none of the MK fans being able to proove me wrong
    compare games sold dumb fuck
    MK>>>>>
    genocidecutterblackkevblazini
  • biggpmmbiggpmm Posts: 60 ✭✭
    i use to fuck with samurai showdown back when I was younger but comparing it to the great MK?? muuufucka you trippin!
    BARON_$AMEDI
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz Batman With Prep Time Posts: 19,038 Regulator
    But Geno aint you one of them pro Asian anti Americans but live in America pro against the grain anti whats popular type of niggas ... so not surprised when I already know your mindset and taste.

But samurai is a good ass game tho.
    genocidecutter