What Ya Favorite Madden story ?

DillaDeafDillaDeaf Ol' Deaf BastardMississippi DeltaPosts: 3,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
We all know the reason for real beef in the hood is Madden, so share your funniest, realest, or shit that popped off from Madden games....doesn't matter which year of Madden, I know ya got some stories.

I'll start it off with one of mines....I had nigga plotting to actually shoot and maybe kill my ass cause I kept beating everybody (with the exception of one other dude -- but dude had mad skills) on the east side of my town at Madden....actually had to "retire" for a year or so and couldn't play sports games with anybody...

Actually won a Madden tourney hood close by to my town using my Detroit Lions (2005 version) and won like $200...once again, niggas were salty

RawAceSion

Replies

• Cigarello SlimCigarello Slim Legalize Never Criticize Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not the funniest story but I bet niggas can say it has happened to them. This dude I went to school with ALWAYS popped shit about how he'd wash me in Madden and my boys know I don't talk I let my game talk so I let him get gassed. I told him come thru I threw some TGIF wings in the oven, got two chairs and said lets get it. I can't remember who he had but I picked St. Louis right after they had started disbanding the squad, but they still had Marshall Faulk. The best way I can summarize how I was killin' him with Faulk is that this nigga left my house before the wings were done. He said "This is some bullshit" and bounced, the funny thing is he walked a long way to get to my crib only to leave in the 2nd quarter with a loss. Not tryna B.S. y'all but I hung 40 on him before he made that walk of shame back home.
    RawAceSionDillaDeaf
  • Cigarello SlimCigarello Slim Legalize Never Criticize Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gave my boy that work, no story behind it lol.

450BC639-91E3-477E-A18F-2F2A1CE0E092-2791-0000029D788CA5E6.jpg