What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Tichina Arnold Comments on Vintage Lawsuit Between Martin Lawrence & Tisha Campbell

trilladelictrilladelic Posts: 4,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
cast-of-martin-3-the-jasmine-brand.jpg

Hands down, one of THEE funniest sitcoms in the 90′s was the hit, ‘Martin’. For 5 years, the show brought entertaining characters to life like Martin Payne, Gina Waters and Pamela James. But if you were hoping there’d be a reunion (the show’s last episode aired in 1997), don’t hold your breath.

She explained:
We’ve all gone our separate ways, and we didn’t know ‘Martin’ would be as big as it was.We didn’t know we were part of an iconic show. All of us in the cast, we still talk to each other. The lawsuit was a very interesting thing to be a part of. Tisha and I have been friends since childhood, and Martin and I are still friends. There’s a point where you have to be professional and a point where you have to be personal, and I was very well aware of separating the two, and Tisha always respected that. It was very weird, but I handled it as best I could.

Let’s all hope Tisha and Martin can let bygones be bygones and make a reunion episode for the love of the fans!

http://thejasminebrand.com/index.php/2012/11/27/tichina-arnold-comments-on-vintage-lawsuit-between-martin-lawrence-tisha-campbell/#.ULUs8oZSQYk
pro smoke, pro choke, anti-broke, conservative liberal..

Replies

• P swayze166P swayze166 Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what was the lawsuit about? martin tried to grab that booty meat or some shit right?
    Dr.Chemix
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 37,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what was the lawsuit about? martin tried to grab that booty meat or some shit right?

He was harassing her on set, allegedly.Ungrateful bitch. lol
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
    almighty breezeAjackson17
  • joseph sunjoseph sun Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    show was on for 5 years, but only funny for 2. however those first 2 years will always make me consider martin the funniest show that never was.
    southsil4lilMeta_ConsciousGhostdenithegawdkingofbama205dwade206a.mannBarryHallsMrCrookedLetter
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 16,088 ✭✭✭✭✭
    reunion episode? not happenin. Christ will fall outta the sky b4 that fuck happens.
    MrCrookedLetter_Menace_wilberdmillzKINGECdwade206
  • D.D.S.D.D.S. Posts: 7,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a reunion ep is a long shot. i refuse to watch any ep. from the fifth season tho lol
    marc123rabbitfoodSo ILLa.mann
  • themadlionsfanthemadlionsfan Posts: 9,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last season was fuckin garbage
    lions-650x406.jpg
    Recaptimus_Prime360D.D.S.VulcanRaven
  • hueyhuey Posts: 11,677 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont blame martin.
    d[-_-]b

Enoch VI-VII
    PiffyHazetexas409
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,321 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Tisha fucked things up for everybody huh?

If she kept quiet about it she could've got a few more checks, but I guess she was looking for a bigger windfall with the lawsuit.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

0idvkbvn43de.jpg

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
  • Igot5onitIgot5onit in some gutsPosts: 1,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh Martin prolly was on some other shit during that time. People from the set said he was drunk and high during most off season 4 and you can tell by watching.
    texas409a.mannAlready Home_17MrCrookedLetter
  • chi-guychi-guy Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    I can't stand Tisha Campbell. She ruined that show. 'Martin' had a good run and she ruined it. I bet she kicking herself now because the stuff she did after that was next to none
    VulcanRaventexas409
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 6,877 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard while engaged to Lark Vorhees, martin and gina had a secret relationship a time before. A little while after she got engaged to her current husband forget his name, and martin couldn't take a hint and she didn't wanna ruin her future with old dude she currently married to. So she sued for sexual harassment after he didn't stop when she told him she was moving on.
    BookwormocelotMrCrookedLetter
  • south4lifesouth4life Bama Repesenta! Posts: 9,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a episode when they are in bed and they kiss, Martin supposedly slipped the tongue to her and u can see her face after that, i can't remember the name of that episode.
    Season 5 was more about Pam then anything, it seemed to me they were setting up for her own show or something because most of the episodes was about her.

I always wondered why they just didn't replace Gina like Fresh Prince changed Aunt Viv and Family Matters changed Harriet?
    MY SQUADS

MIAMI HEAT - 2006, 2012 & 2013 NBA Champions
    NEW ORLEANS SAINTS - 2010 XLIV Super Bowl Champions
    ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE - 2010, 2012 & 2013 BCS National Champions, 2015 CFB Champions

Sour-CreamiKingGodGivBiz
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 64,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who that other black chick?
    Woo_Ric_Flair_
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya'll are funny. Are we really villifying this chick for suing for sexual harassment? I mean if we had proof that her claims were BS, then maybe you'd all have a point, but if I'm not mistaken Martin was pretty unstable at the which suggests more than there might be some credibility to what Gina is saying.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    willhustleGhostdenithegawdAjackson17a.mann
  • Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKPosts: 17,707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i own tha first 4 season i refuse to buy tha 5th
    KingJamaldwade206