Seriously....How is this guy still a REF in a PROFESSIONAL sport??

P swayze166P swayze166 Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
inkcLeF1AOTfo.gif

c'mon son....
KamehueyStoneColdMikeypurpngoldVulcanRavenLUClENAlready Home_17spit_fiyawhite715

Replies

• blackjack2012blackjack2012 Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That shit was a horrible call and he ain't have to do all that extra hopping and skipping to halfcourt
    P swayze166
  • detcatinvadetcatinva Posts: 7,856 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fuck david stern but i hope he does one thing correct and get this motherfucker joey crawford away from reffing another game.
    P swayze166StoneColdMikeyLUClEN
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same reason why those refs from the Lakers vs Kings series are still working.
    Chi-Town Bullyfortyacres&amuleKeepOnPushingKametexasdaking88
  • peagle05peagle05 The People's Mod Posts: 25,041 Regulator
    He gotta get the fuck outta here but I'd be lying if I said THAT shit wasn't funny
    P swayze166KeepOnPushingStoneColdMikey
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 14,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good call duhon coon shuffled his feet right before contact

Also the lakers got an inexplicable loose ball foul that put artest at the line and he missed both ft's,the ball don't lie the basketball gods always serve justice

Lakers lose again talkin bout lookin flabby n sick they lookin like george burns out here
    P swayze166StoneColdMikeypurpngoldInglewood_B
    Lmao keep dancing you simpleton puppet.This is too easy you cheap seats posters might be dumber/more emotional than the reason posters.
    Mdizzle9000
    edited November 2012
    Word Blame the REFS for losin again.I guess The refs missed Mad ft's in that 4th quarter too the lakers choked against another weak average team at home

Lmao this team garbage and they desperately lookin for scapegoats
    blackjack2012
  • BDBIIDBDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. The Fieldhouse. Posts: 13,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you're telling me Lakers had a B.S call called against them? Can't be, according to the CS jester Usmarine they get all the calls.
    KeepOnPushingVulcanRavenAlready Home_17
    Word Blame the REFS for losin again.I guess The refs missed Mad ft's in that 4th quarter too the lakers choked against another weak average team at home

Lmao this team garbage and they desperately lookin for scapegoats

Freethrows is what cost them the game but joey was making bad calls for both teams all game
  • PiffyHazePiffyHaze http://quminattiiworld.tumblr.com Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ the ref doing his lil dance shuffle to announce the call. homie did some kid cudi mercy / asap rocky concert performance
  • P swayze166P swayze166 Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all wouldn't have made this thread if he made the call benefiting the lakers

this has nothing to do with lakers smh, crawford is a terrible ref.....he actually has benefited the lakers throughout his career, lakers like 40-1 with him or some shit in playoff games.....its about a terrible unprofessional ref, you know the same ref that tried to fight tim duncan and was suspended....

you laker trolls are disgusting, is that all yall think about?? u got bilfiger buying league passes to watch laker games and this other guy who is prob him too trolling...smh

joey fucked pacers on a fast break last night too....he sucks as a ref....move on with the lakers obsessions, shit is borderline arkham asylum type status.
    That fast break he stoped was bs but it saved the lakers a point .. that's why you cant always blame refs cause they fuck up for both teams
    P swayze166
    edited November 2012

you laker trolls are disgusting, is that all yall think about?? u got bilfiger buying league passes to watch laker games and this other guy who is prob him too trolling...smh

Translation

iCUkuW9F76v5a.gif

Shut da fucc up I dont have league pass I don't need that My Team plays in my city unlike yours
    P swayze166greenwood1921
    this thread for the record is not about last nights game at all....it is about joey crawford being a bum.
  • UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 12,995 Regulator
    That shit was a horrible call and he ain't have to do all that extra hopping and skipping to halfcourt

nah fuck that ... that shit was goat!!!! LOL

only thing better is on the movie naked gun when frank drebbin was ump'ing that california angels game

legendary status!!!! LOL

Tommy bilfigerP swayze166peagle05
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Real niggas back in style Inglewood niggaPosts: 6,643 ✭✭✭✭✭

no shit? really, my nigga?

• fortyacres&amulefortyacres&amule wubalubadubdub Posts: 14,560 Regulator
    remember when dude t'd up duncan of all people for laughing
    P swayze166
    edited November 2012
    remember when dude t'd up duncan of all people for laughing

Then he challenged him to a fight after the game........this dude is out of control lol
  • txboi_09txboi_09 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao the fuck was the call om the play shit don't look like any foul signal ibe ever seen
    P swayze166
    ^ a blocking foul....when it was an obvious charge.....this was after he stopped a pacer fastbreak to give kobe a tech.

dude is terrible
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 13,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joey Crawford ejects Tim Duncan for laughing.

Joey Crawford blows jump ball call at end of Magic vs Suns game

Joey Crawford fouls Damon Jones

Joey Crawford gives Carmelo Anthony a technical foul

Joey Crawford practicing the stop, and roll technique
    P swayze166