What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Ladies of the IC, what are u expecting from ur man/men this XMas?

Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving creamSeattlePosts: 49,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
Im doing some research
As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

Replies

• KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 49,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know, we've actually discussed skipping gifts and just spending that money on stuff for the house.
    -Slim-VIBEChi SnowAjackson17
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 49,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But what would u want? Watch, purse whats the must have item this season for u?
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,233 Regulator
    I want some Minnetonka boots and DKNY perfume

But really anything he gets me I'll be happy with ....as long as he put some thought into it
    UTDefense.jpg
  • Iheart~CaliIheart~Cali Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A pricey but not outrageous set of nonstick pots & pans. Exciting I know, but I love kitchenware and I love to cook so I'm looking to load up on kitchen stuff this year.
    KatLUClENPurrAjackson17
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 49,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thks for the replies

• sweetheart93sweetheart93 I love robbery and fraud. I'm a messy bitch who lives for drama Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a new cat. He better get it or...well im not going to do anything but he better get it.
    I want a new cat. He better get it or...well im not going to do anything but he better get it.
    U want to adopt one?

• sweetheart93sweetheart93 I love robbery and fraud. I'm a messy bitch who lives for drama Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U want to adopt one?

Yes, sir!
    U want to adopt one?

Yes, sir!

There s one he is a housecat fat as can be w diabetes lol ifu want

sweetheart93
  • nawledge_godnawledge_god DJ Kat Show shirt wearin' ass nigga Chiraq RefugeePosts: 5,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know, we've actually discussed skipping gifts and just spending that money on stuff for the house.

Toilet Paper And Palmolive?

Broke Post

LUClENKatMARIO_DROAjackson17
    We just moved not too long ago so that's what I really want..

I'd like a treadmill too, or a laptop, or clothes...there are a lot of things I want.

Girls drop hints all the time, just pay attention.
    U want to adopt one?

Yes, sir!

Im serious bout the cat

• nawledge_godnawledge_god DJ Kat Show shirt wearin' ass nigga Chiraq RefugeePosts: 5,472 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd like a treadmill too, or a laptop, or clothes...there are a lot of things I want.

Get A Gym Membership That Treadmill Is Gonna Turn Into An Expensive Coat Rack B

CincoR.D.
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,314 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As an athiest i'm not sure if it makes sense that I partake in Christmas tbh

Are we even allowed to enjoy religious holidays once we cross over to the dark side?
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
    KatLPast

Get A Gym Membership That Treadmill Is Gonna Turn Into An Expensive Coat Rack B

They're not that expensive and its a one time expense. Convenience is key at this stage of my life.

Plus I want to try early morning workouts.
    Elzo69Renaissance
  • bignormbignorm Posts: 5,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    lol at reading your s/o's hints.
    I'll do that, if she quits rubbing my belly when i put her hand on me,
    like thats what i want rubbed.
    KatblakfyahkingLUClEN
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,314 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U can do cardio for free without blowing money on a stationary walking machine

Yeah..or I could just get a stationary walking machine.

Lol..who says that?
  • twinzmomtwinzmom Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I asked for anything for the kitchen. At Christmas I always ask for things I need not want.
    DupacLUClEN
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
    would a pearl necklace and a bag be acceptable?

Depends..did she tell you that'd be something she'd like? Whether directly or indirectly.
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends..did she tell you that'd be something she'd like? Whether directly or indirectly.
    she indecisive as fuck, i just buy shit and she likes it

LUClEN
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,233 Regulator
    Pearl necklace seems a lil old lady to me

Get her one of those infinity hearts from Kay's
    UTDefense.jpg
    mmmhmmm..she 'likes' it eh?

lol

She may love it, but yeahhh, there's been a couple times he's bought me something and in my mind I'm like why did you drop all this money on a necklace when I would've much rather gone and got new clothes for work?

Like I said earlier, I drop hints all the time and I know other women do it too. Not even intentionally, but if I see something I'll be like ohh I like that or I'll be like damn I need new clothessss I have NOTHING to wear!! Those are hints.

He's learning, I got $350 for my bday to do whatever I wanted to do with it.
    Yeah..or I could just get a stationary walking machine.

Lol..who says that?

You live in Texas, it's sunny all the time there. you could just walk outside and buy something better with that money

if you do get the treadmill tell us how long it takes before it becomes a coat rack
    DarthRozay