Spinoff: Fellas, what are the red flags in bitches. Tell ya stories b.

Sour-CreamSour-Cream Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
What are some signs, you dealing with a fucked up bitch.
What doesn't kill you simply makes you....sour!!

Bg76EfA.gif

NIKE...

Replies

• Sour-CreamSour-Cream Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh, I'm good, this shit ain't about my ratchet hoes of the past. If so, I would'a posted in donkey.

Bg76EfA.gif

• BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 14,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The men know they got a gang of shit to say on this. Might blow some shit outta the water so they may be hush hush.
    Meta_Conscious
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Top Gang Thug Trying To Lower The Body Count Posts: 36,168 Regulator
    I took a L around late 2010/early 2011 lets just say that I knew what the chick was doing but I ignored it because I was "feeling" her.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
    gns
  • Sour-CreamSour-Cream Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What were the red flags bruh...

Bg76EfA.gif

• deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 21,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jamaica wrote: »
    I took a L around late 2010/early 2011 lets just say that I knew what the chick was doing but I ignored it because I was "feeling" her.

Sweetheart92?

deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
    5th Letterblackdemo
  • shtoopidshtoopid Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i hate when females i just met act like we're already a couple. that's a good way to get left.
    females i barely know always wanna get all up in my business asking about my homegirls, trying to define "us"
    bitch, you ain't special. just cause i let you suck my dick doesn't mean i'm trying to wife.
    King Erauno
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Just na...A girl I been talkin to for 5 days hit me wit that "If you don't wanna talk to me, just let me know"...Simply cause she text me, and it took me 2 hrs to hit her back...On my part, it wasn't cause I was un-interested, but cause I just wasn't thinkin bout textin...This type behavior tells me that either this bish crazy, or she way more into me than I am into her and na...I'm turned off....

I know what's that about. A shorty I know told me the same thing. Hit me with a text...I respond several hours later and she hit me with that. I told her ass she needs some extra curricular activities.

The principle, YOUR academics inadmissiable
    You're indefensible, my style is so comprehensible
    Cats take it to heart like a ventricle
    You temporary like a weather pattern
    Forgot. I'm like you never happened
    Don't never say whatever happened to Mos?
    My light shine boast from the East to the Left Coast..

199164-Akira.jpg
    A1000MILES
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kzzl wrote: »
    Having kids at a young age. Changes phones numbers more than twice a year. Your conversations start off with more than three questions. Constantly accuses you of cheating. Boasting of her independence. Only has guy friends. Everything is everyone else's fault. Searches your phone. Her phone mysteriously breaks and wants to use yours. Leaves her shit around by "accident". Treats others badly, but is a "saint" when around you. Half the neighborhood says she's a whore. The whole neighborhood says she's a whore. Her mother tells you she's a whore. Dad's in jail and won't discuss why. Brothers dead and won't discuss why. All her aunts and nieces and mother are single. Horrible children. Childrens hair looks like shit. Children dress like shit. Children are bad as hell. She feeds her kids mcdonalds daily. Tells you to nut in her. Says it's cool cause her tubes are tied. Pulls a fucking leg lock around your waist so you can't pull out. You don't remember throwing that rubber away. You gotta slam her against a wall to shut her trap. Slamming her against that wall turns her on. Pulls a bible verse after every argument. Borrows shit and only pays you back with pussy. Always needs something.

A wide variety of things.

bruh you should have stoppe dthere

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989

Cain
  • B_AB_A made her cum till she passed out Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sour wrote: »
    Bruh, I'm good, this shit ain't about my ratchet hoes of the past. If so, I would'a posted in donkey.
    drop those stories
    dodge-charger-hellcat-white.jpg

• Louis CipherLouis Cipher Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kzzl wrote: »
    Having kids at a young age. Changes phones numbers more than twice a year. Your conversations start off with more than three questions. Constantly accuses you of cheating. Boasting of her independence. Only has guy friends. Everything is everyone else's fault. Searches your phone. Her phone mysteriously breaks and wants to use yours. Leaves her shit around by "accident". Treats others badly, but is a "saint" when around you. Half the neighborhood says she's a whore. The whole neighborhood says she's a whore. Her mother tells you she's a whore. Dad's in jail and won't discuss why. Brothers dead and won't discuss why. All her aunts and nieces and mother are single. Horrible children. Childrens hair looks like shit. Children dress like shit. Children are bad as hell. She feeds her kids mcdonalds daily. Tells you to nut in her. Says it's cool cause her tubes are tied. Pulls a fucking leg lock around your waist so you can't pull out. You don't remember throwing that rubber away. You gotta slam her against a wall to shut her trap. Slamming her against that wall turns her on. Pulls a bible verse after every argument. Borrows shit and only pays you back with pussy. Always needs something.

A wide variety of things.

gotdayum...was this all one chick?
  • King EraunoKing Erauno Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bitch need to pay for shit once in a while.

been dating this single mother off and on for a while. she got bread. anywho..her birthday was a couple weekends ago, and i dropped alot of bread just for us to have a good time. dinner, massages, movies, etc. she aint pay a dime..because it was her bday.

today she askin me what we doin tonight..told her what i wanted to do and said go ahead and cop these movie tix for us. she mad and said i guess we stayin at the crib tonight. i said yup, i guess so
    TheBoyRo