Spinoff: Fellas, what are the red flags in bitches. Tell ya stories b.

Sour-CreamSour-Cream Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
What are some signs, you dealing with a fucked up bitch.
NIKE...
«134567

Replies

  • Sour-CreamSour-Cream Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh, I'm good, this shit ain't about my ratchet hoes of the past. If so, I would'a posted in donkey.
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude OutskirtsPosts: 11,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The men know they got a gang of shit to say on this. Might blow some shit outta the water so they may be hush hush.
    Meta_Conscious
  • 5th Letter5th Letter AKA 5th Element Posts: 27,621 Regulator
    I took a L around late 2010/early 2011 lets just say that I knew what the chick was doing but I ignored it because I was "feeling" her.
    gns
  • Sour-CreamSour-Cream Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What were the red flags bruh...
  • deadeyedeadeye Old Nigga Extraordinaire In my basement fapping to chunky fat Kat pics.Posts: 13,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jamaica wrote: »
    I took a L around late 2010/early 2011 lets just say that I knew what the chick was doing but I ignored it because I was "feeling" her.

    Sweetheart92?

    5th Letterblackdemo
  • shtoopidshtoopid Posts: 2,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i hate when females i just met act like we're already a couple. that's a good way to get left.
    females i barely know always wanna get all up in my business asking about my homegirls, trying to define "us"
    bitch, you ain't special. just cause i let you suck my dick doesn't mean i'm trying to wife.
    King Erauno
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Just na...A girl I been talkin to for 5 days hit me wit that "If you don't wanna talk to me, just let me know"...Simply cause she text me, and it took me 2 hrs to hit her back...On my part, it wasn't cause I was un-interested, but cause I just wasn't thinkin bout textin...This type behavior tells me that either this bish crazy, or she way more into me than I am into her and na...I'm turned off....

    I know what's that about. A shorty I know told me the same thing. Hit me with a text...I respond several hours later and she hit me with that. I told her ass she needs some extra curricular activities.
    A1000MILES
  • AggyAFAggyAF Y pree Worl boss fi wiPosts: 28,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kzzl wrote: »
    Having kids at a young age. Changes phones numbers more than twice a year. Your conversations start off with more than three questions. Constantly accuses you of cheating. Boasting of her independence. Only has guy friends. Everything is everyone else's fault. Searches your phone. Her phone mysteriously breaks and wants to use yours. Leaves her shit around by "accident". Treats others badly, but is a "saint" when around you. Half the neighborhood says she's a whore. The whole neighborhood says she's a whore. Her mother tells you she's a whore. Dad's in jail and won't discuss why. Brothers dead and won't discuss why. All her aunts and nieces and mother are single. Horrible children. Childrens hair looks like shit. Children dress like shit. Children are bad as hell. She feeds her kids mcdonalds daily. Tells you to nut in her. Says it's cool cause her tubes are tied. Pulls a fucking leg lock around your waist so you can't pull out. You don't remember throwing that rubber away. You gotta slam her against a wall to shut her trap. Slamming her against that wall turns her on. Pulls a bible verse after every argument. Borrows shit and only pays you back with pussy. Always needs something.

    A wide variety of things.

    bruh you should have stoppe dthere
    Cain
  • B_AB_A made her cum till she passed out Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sour wrote: »
    Bruh, I'm good, this shit ain't about my ratchet hoes of the past. If so, I would'a posted in donkey.
    drop those stories
  • Louis CipherLouis Cipher Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kzzl wrote: »
    Having kids at a young age. Changes phones numbers more than twice a year. Your conversations start off with more than three questions. Constantly accuses you of cheating. Boasting of her independence. Only has guy friends. Everything is everyone else's fault. Searches your phone. Her phone mysteriously breaks and wants to use yours. Leaves her shit around by "accident". Treats others badly, but is a "saint" when around you. Half the neighborhood says she's a whore. The whole neighborhood says she's a whore. Her mother tells you she's a whore. Dad's in jail and won't discuss why. Brothers dead and won't discuss why. All her aunts and nieces and mother are single. Horrible children. Childrens hair looks like shit. Children dress like shit. Children are bad as hell. She feeds her kids mcdonalds daily. Tells you to nut in her. Says it's cool cause her tubes are tied. Pulls a fucking leg lock around your waist so you can't pull out. You don't remember throwing that rubber away. You gotta slam her against a wall to shut her trap. Slamming her against that wall turns her on. Pulls a bible verse after every argument. Borrows shit and only pays you back with pussy. Always needs something.

    A wide variety of things.

    gotdayum...was this all one chick?
  • King EraunoKing Erauno Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bitch need to pay for shit once in a while.

    been dating this single mother off and on for a while. she got bread. anywho..her birthday was a couple weekends ago, and i dropped alot of bread just for us to have a good time. dinner, massages, movies, etc. she aint pay a dime..because it was her bday.

    today she askin me what we doin tonight..told her what i wanted to do and said go ahead and cop these movie tix for us. she mad and said i guess we stayin at the crib tonight. i said yup, i guess so
    TheBoyRo
«134567
Sign In or Register to comment.