What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Stripper Puts Newborn In Toilet, Takes Pictures To Send To Dad

2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threatwalking out the lions denPosts: 28,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
Brittany Lester, a 21-year-old stripper from Florida, is in jail for placing her baby in a variety of dangerous locations in her motel room – and texting pictures to the baby’s father.

Lester is being accused of child abuse after she allegedly put her five-week-old son in the following places inside a motel room, reports The Smoking Gun: stripped to a diaper and squeezed between the mattress and boxspring; “lying inside a dresser drawer crying”; lying under the bed; sitting in the toilet; and inside the trash can (both sitting and upside down).

According to The Smoking Gun, the father of the five-week-old boy reported the pictures to the police. The 22-year-old man stated that he was no longer romantically involved with Lester, but the two had reportedly agreed to “work together for the sake of the baby.”

The man reported that Lester became angry with him after suspecting that he was involved with another woman. Shortly after leaving the motel where Lester and the baby were staying, he began receiving disturbing texts from her. The police reports states that Lester took 13 photos of the baby, including the baby in the following situations: Lying on the bed with a plastic bag over his head, being held up by his arm with his body in the toilet, being held up by his neck, and lying partially under the air conditioning unit in the motel room.

The Stir reports that Lester abused the baby in full view of her 3-year-old because she “suspected her ex was messing around with another woman.”

Lester will spend one year in jail on charges of child abuse. The infant was not physically harmed during the abuse

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/342042/stripper-puts-newborn-in-toilet-takes-pictures-to-send-to-dad/#YXeRLhy9H2O7kzi8.99
you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

SleepwalkingInJapan

Replies

• SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 28,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    anybody can be a stripper nowadays
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

konceptjonesVulcanRavenunspoken_respect
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 49,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Little girl needs to be smacked the fuck up.
    unspoken_respect
  • KeepOnPushingKeepOnPushing Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Stripper Puts Newborn In Toilet"

How long does it take for a black woman to take a shit? 9 Mo.........nvm.

dwade206VIBEDirty SanchezWill MunnySixSickSinspurpngoldBlack_SamsonWhoisDonG???
  • MC The RapperMC The Rapper Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    who the fuck is paying that ugly bitch to strip?

and what's with all these chicks looking haggard as hell at such young ages?

drugs
    Dr.Chemix
  • Cocoa_ButterCocoa_Butter Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These hoes, rednecks and bath salt zombies are giving us Floridians a bad rep.
    Reggie80
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,842 Regulator
    INB4 you idiots make broad idiotic generalizations about women
    The average woman wouldn't endanger her child over dick. This hoe crazy.
    all you bitches are crazy in some form or fashion... this is just one of many head games you fucking born crazy bitches pull on men thru-out your lives.

just cause you aint went to THIS extreme doesn't mean you havent been an emotional vampire on some other level.

Um, DUH. All people, male and female, are a little off.
    Clearly this nigga isn't all the way sane for impregnating this psycho.
    This type of crazy doesn't show up overnight. This bitch been crazy & he's just as crazy for putting up with it long enough to skeet in her.
    tell the truth, you went into damage control mode cause you done did some dumb shit kinda similar to what that bitch did...

stuck pig always squeal...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Meta_ConsciousAmotekunBender Rodriguez
  • shit happensshit happens I still want to build with you just let me get out of my feelings first. These hoes lie and these niggas are fakePosts: 10,677 ✭✭✭✭✭

But the little white girl who killed her baby is misguided and needs help?

Correct me if I'm wrong you stated something similar to that in the thread where the white girl put her baby in a shoes biz
    Meta_ConsciousSixSickSins
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 32,735 Regulator
    This shit sickening,.
    #Mikeyismod2017
    Bookworm
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 49,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually I will correct you.

I never said she was 'misguided and needed help' and the fact that she is white wasn't even worth mentioning.

This chick is a mother of TWO children and her actions were over a fucking man not keeping his dick in his pants. You torturing your kids cause water is wet? And you're a 21yo stripper to boot?

Stopitfive, c'mon son, and all that jazz...shit is not even comparable.
    Meta_Conscious
  • shit happensshit happens I still want to build with you just let me get out of my feelings first. These hoes lie and these niggas are fakePosts: 10,677 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok was just wondering carry on
    Kat
  • bgoatbgoat Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody should rip this bitch's uterus and ovaries out bare handed, then flush them down the toilet.
    jameis-winston-touchdown-run-against-oklahoma-state.gif?w=1000

• YapatnaJBYapatnaJB Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After they beat that azz in jail the co's should send pics to the baby dad..
  • ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    black ghetto bitches are dumb
    tumblr_mhrbesjcOx1rqrau3o1_500.gif[img][/img]
    blackjack2012coop9889unspoken_respect
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aint a damn thing wrong with beating off to illpix.
    bgoatDr.Chemixloch121WhoisDonG???
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    but stripper bitch is crazy.
  • sweetheart93sweetheart93 I love robbery and fraud. I'm a messy bitch who lives for drama Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    They just let anyone strip dont they? wtf am I in school for?

Oh yeah, lock that bitch up. crazy ass.
    bgoat
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,390 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn man smfh kid ain't ask to be here and damn sure to be born from that
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

[img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
  • blackjack2012blackjack2012 Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All black bitches are dumb

*Fixed*
    sweetheart93KatKaiDirty SanchezSixSickSins
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,842 Regulator
    INB4 you idiots make broad idiotic generalizations about women
    The average woman wouldn't endanger her child over dick. This hoe crazy.
    all you bitches are crazy in some form or fashion... this is just one of many head games you fucking born crazy bitches pull on men thru-out your lives.

just cause you aint went to THIS extreme doesn't mean you havent been an emotional vampire on some other level.

Um, DUH. All people, male and female, are a little off.
    Clearly this nigga isn't all the way sane for impregnating this psycho.
    This type of crazy doesn't show up overnight. This bitch been crazy & he's just as crazy for putting up with it long enough to skeet in her.
    tell the truth, you went into damage control mode cause you done did some dumb shit kinda similar to what that bitch did...

stuck pig always squeal...

Da fuck?
    My son was born in wedlock to a man that loves him and his mother more than life itself.
    While my husband was rubbing my feet and tending to my son in the weeks following his birth, you were on the IC posting irrational generalizations about women & beating your dick to illpix.
    I tried to bless this thread with some rational thought before the typical fools rushed in. But to no avail...
    really? you call what you did rational?

yeah thanks for proving me right...

man this was easy.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    blackjack2012