Black Ops 2 or WWE 13???

silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 3,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm a fan of both. Although I'm not to crazy about shooters, BO2 look dope. WWE 13 I'm not sure becuase I heard the controls were s r 2011, which I fucking hated with a passion.

But overall, which game will be more fun and have a lasting impact? By the way I juz ordered skyrim, I hope it's good as well.

I have a Ps3 by the way... So add me Joe-Da-Silverfox

Replies

• The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blops 2, unless your 8 years old then I would go with WWE.
    Michael_MaliceMonizzle14ROZAYTABERNACLElion_heart
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 9,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • VIBEVIBE Awww Yeeaah! Posts: 39,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BO2.

I'm getting WWE 13 when it's on sale, $60 for any sport game is wack.
    vagrant-718Michael_Malice1CK1S
  • PimpMVPPimpMVP Posts: 6,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    BO2.

wwe13 was $25 on black friday

I wasn't looking for anything on Black Friday but damn.. lol
  • WishboneJonesWishboneJones Infinity- 0 Posts: 20,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i got wwe 12 and 13
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 3,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BO2.

wwe13 was $25 on black friday

I tried to get wwe 13 for 25 , but walmart canceld my order for some fucking reason. I was pissed, so idk if i even wanna get it now....
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 3,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WWE 13
    hey bro, can u drop a video of ur sig charcter? I enjoyed it when used to do it.
  • RawAceRawAce Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WWE 13 is the best WWE game in years
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 9,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    WWE 13
    hey bro, can u drop a video of ur sig charcter? I enjoyed it when used to do it.

Fine
  • RichPorterOfTheICRichPorterOfTheIC Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything but call of booty
    genocidecutterkanggoodie
  • SionSion Moderator, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 21,061 Regulator
    Get WWE 13 cuz I want to do an online IC WWE federation shit going. I got a bunch of friends who have it too so it'd be all the more interesting.

If you're not a fan of shooters then you'll probably play BO2 for 2 weeks and then use it as a coaster after you're done beating it. WWE 13 is probably the best wrestling game since No Mercy (it's leagues better than No Mercy), there's so much to do in it and it's too much fun especially if you got company. I say take WWE 13 it's way too much fun. Ask around, peep reviews, you're gonna enjoy WWE 13.
    genocidecutteriKingGodGivBizfocus
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz Batman With Prep Time Posts: 17,014 Regulator
    edited December 2012
    I was gonna get call of duty bo2... but now i'm sorta mad I didnt get halo 4 when it was on sale on black friday weekend on Amazon.
    I believe halo 4 is better than BO even tho most guys play black ops here. I think imma get both halo and back ops just for the comp.

but WWE 13 is the game for me. Pick that.

Good thread cuz these are the last two games I need to get with halo 4 now added to that list.. oh and Hitman Absolution.
  • Co_Town_MichaelCo_Town_Michael Fuck K.B Da Kidnappa and anybody that love em TexasPosts: 4,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black Ops is anything but dope.
    Shit is just UAV spam all game, niggas camping in objective games instead of going for the objective.
    It's just a clone of every other Call of Duty game with shittier maps this time around.
    genocidecutterkanggoodie
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 14,516 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BO2.

Except for fifa, nba 2k, nhl, & mlb!!!
  • PimpMVPPimpMVP Posts: 6,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit is just UAV spam all game, niggas camping in objective games instead of going for the objective.
    It's just a clone of every other Call of Duty game with shittier maps this time around.

Shittier maps yes but they innovated o much in this COD you can't call it a clone.
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    The Recipe wrote: »
    I cant believe so many grown niggas are still watching and or playing Wrestling.

I just can't shake wrestling, no matter how bad it gets. I grew up on it, I grew up wanting to be a wrestler, playing wrestling in the house, playing most of the games on console. I still watch it, I get my boys wrestling figures.. Just one of those things I just gotta love..

I guess its different since I have girls. I can dig it. I watch a lot of Strawberry Shortcake and Bratz. *shrugs*
    VIBE
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cant believe so many grown niggas are still watching and or playing Wrestling.

I dont watch it like i used to, but i played the game at my cousin house and was feeling it so i got it cause it was a fun game
    VIBE

I just can't shake wrestling, no matter how bad it gets. I grew up on it, I grew up wanting to be a wrestler, playing wrestling in the house, playing most of the games on console. I still watch it, I get my boys wrestling figures.. Just one of those things I just gotta love..

I guess its different since I have girls. I can dig it. I watch a lot of Strawberry Shortcake and Bratz. *shrugs*

1 girl and three boys for me, so there's a lot of fighting, wrestling, sword fights and gun fights up in the house. My daughter is the oldest, she stays doing the same shit we do.
    The RecipeKarl.
  • Co_Town_MichaelCo_Town_Michael Fuck K.B Da Kidnappa and anybody that love em TexasPosts: 4,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PimpMVP wrote: »

Shittier maps yes but they innovated o much in this COD you can't call it a clone.

Terrible map design, bouncing bettys all over the map, niggas kill whoring in objective games and niggas STILL spawning behind you because of the shitty spawn system make this the same as every call of duty game.
    genocidecutter
  • tha bausetha bause Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion. wrote: »
    Get WWE 13 cuz I want to do an online IC WWE federation shit going. I got a bunch of friends who have it too so it'd be all the more interesting.

If you're not a fan of shooters then you'll probably play BO2 for 2 weeks and then use it as a coaster after you're done beating it. WWE 13 is probably the best wrestling game since No Mercy (it's leagues better than No Mercy), there's so much to do in it and it's too much fun especially if you got company. I say take WWE 13 it's way too much fun. Ask around, peep reviews, you're gonna enjoy WWE 13.

Best since no mercy??? I have to check it out now! No mercy was a top 10 game on n64
    focus