What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Yo this ratchet mess & funny pics got me dying again lmao

KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2015 in The Forum of Fame
tumblr_mebnuskjdK1rqcu9eo1_500.jpg

tumblr_meah2tp56k1rqcu9eo1_500.png

tumblr_mea76lNOsd1rqcu9eo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mea6wdppuJ1rqcu9eo1_400.jpg

tumblr_me8fxzt8FE1rqcu9eo1_500.jpg

tumblr_me8cmp6SfX1rqcu9eo1_500.png

tumblr_me8cc30new1rqcu9eo1_500.jpg
I wanna take you higher...
_Goldie_a.mannayyubam2002BarryHallsValentinez A. KaiserVIBEStoneColdMikeyBigBallsNoWorriesReggie80AmotekunAlready Home_17atribecalledgabiStewcobblandWhoisDonG???unspoken_respectDillaDeafSilverbacc_LHC47rip.dillaKINGECTheBoyRotexas409VulcanRavenChuchkCottonCitySlimbigev240MrCrookedLetterRecaptimus_Prime360BlackAX410TheRicanKingDMTxTHCTommy_Milfhittadallas' 4 eva#1hiphopjunki3Alpha_Ambition JDSTAYWITITDMIcarnalesflows515thedesolateoneMrSoutCitywindycity2117AP12DupacBodhiYoung_ChitlinWonder Girl nj2089FlightKingBusta Carmichael SocialAssassinRatiJ. WilllamontbdcSionBlack Boy Kingnawledge_godBussy_Getta DarthRozayloch121almighty breeze5th Letter1CK1SiKingGodGivBizThe Prime MinisterGettinLoearth two supermanOsirus_JenkinsYoung GunnerBilly_PonchoMarcusGarveyillestni99ainneCJOGClarenceBoddickerWiseGuyyblu197FlashHexking hassanpeterpiffinDirty Sanchezwill grimeyKNiGHTSTrill Gate$King_MOEbraShottaDaBeastPr0nMzKBHyenaKilla_Menace_32DaysOfInfinititopoftheworldGot Em Shookdbrazil412IceBergTaylorLaAmoureuxd'Archieeiron man1Inglewood_B$ineedmoney$sapp08_2001LcnsdbyROYALTYkingofkingzFigo

Replies

• MissKMissK #Lurkerlivesmatter FuckyouIcontribute Behind a DeskPosts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao..

I hate u for this!

So many... I can't
    "Sometimes people don't notice the things we do for them until we stop doing them"
    KingJamal
  • UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    sweet sweet sweet ...... baby jesus
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Niggas fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer.....
    I Guess it's just the theory of man
  • ayyubam2002ayyubam2002 Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    These are proof that ghetto is color blind.
    rooster_cogburnShottaDaBeast
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 53,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That bitch tried to be apart of the Hart Dynasty.
    SionKillaChamsapp08_2001
  • Matt-Matt- stew Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
This discussion has been closed.