What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

THE TOTALLY RADICAL NOSTALGIA THREAD!!! WISHBOOK '92 STYLE BYTCHEZZZZ!!!

Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too.Posts: 61,282 Regulator
edited December 2012 in AKA Donkey
tumblr_me5almIpaV1rwpacso1_1280.jpg

i wanted the shit out this bike...
if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
King Of The Onomatopoeia
AmotekunMichael_Malicenex ginsatyroneDupacDr.Chemixdalyricalbandit

Replies

• Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,282 Regulator
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Dr.Chemix
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 53,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We BMX'd.

You look like you were ready to do some Back To The Future shit.
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 44,696 Regulator
    I think you'd get your ass whooped riding that thing
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Aristo_V300Lou_CypherBodhi
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 44,696 Regulator
    I remember we use to steal the white kids bikes and paint them bitches gold then fill the spokes with reflectors, stolen reflectors ofcourse
    smh

Bitch nigga
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,282 Regulator
    Matt- wrote: »
    all we could afford was the Roller Racer

roller%20racer%20015.JPG

i wanted one of those too...
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    vortex2.jpg
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Dr.Chemixnickel-us P
  • Max.Max. Now go home and get your fucking shinebox Posts: 31,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas was riding around on mad max bikes
    El Payaso
    1110-green-new.jpg
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Matt-Amotekun
    I had this, but w all black rims

959489464_8f7a3915db_z.jpg?zz=1
    Lurker6satyroneDr.Chemix
  • Max.Max. Now go home and get your fucking shinebox Posts: 31,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a rhino wit fake gold pegs
    VIBEB_ADirty Sanchez
    I remember we use to steal the white kids bikes and paint them bitches gold then fill the spokes with reflectors, stolen reflectors ofcourse
    smh

I started my period

that has nothing to do with me

You queen, I never said that. I was gonna put in a good word about you being mod, but fuck that now
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Black_SamsonDirty SanchezMelqart
    i had one of these.
    300px-PowerCycleCatalog.jpg

I had one too. Shit was goat. Easy to pick up and hit niggas with
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    VIBEStoneColdMikeyB_A
    Motorcycle nosies? Nah, just stick an empty coke can onto your back tire and you had a dirt bike lol
    Black_SamsonOmegaConflictTonyDubbzBender Rodriguez
  • Matt-Matt- stew Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the dukes of hazard big wheel.
    Idiopathic JokerMsSouthern
    I had the yellow/sky blue batman big wheel.
    Matt-DNB1
  • G MackG Mack Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    had a regular ass huffy bike
    couldn't afford a bmx, them shits where mad expensive back in the day...
    VIBE wrote: »
    I had the black/sky blue batman big wheel.

It was black and sky blue, the yellow was trim.

Damn, I miss that thing. I tore that shit up, the wheels had holes.
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 51,612 Regulator
    That shit don't look familiar at all. I just wanted a cool ass BMX when I was young and never got it :( deprived as fuck
    OmegaConflict