do you agree every person who commits murder is mentally ill?

Yes or no, and explain

Replies

• unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I smell tittys Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I say no, we are taught murder is wrong.

If you don't think there is anything wrong with murdering someone, then how can that person be classified as mentally ill? Murder is universally deviant, so I can see why people would think that.
  • blackjack2012blackjack2012 Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's normal to think about killin people.
  • hueyhuey Posts: 9,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no it depends on circumstance
    BiblicalAtheist
  • 700700 I been chasing this dream so long, chasing it, I'm chasing it, told myself that I gotta stay strong Plap City, FLAPosts: 10,385 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    bitches who get abortions might be mentally ill

i done seen it

just look at aqua, she the only killer on the board and you know somethin aint right with that bitch
    Lou_CypherMdizzle9000
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 51,954 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck no...

Its hard not to kill niggas, its like an everyday job not to kill niggas

the streets is watchin
    _Goldie_
  • SixSickSinsSixSickSins Reading over Tananarive Due's shoulder. Somewhere getting asked about natural hair.Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plap Star wrote: »
    crakkkas deserve to be killed b

CeLLaR-DooR
  • 700700 I been chasing this dream so long, chasing it, I'm chasing it, told myself that I gotta stay strong Plap City, FLAPosts: 10,385 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats keepin yo headin the game
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz Batman With Prep Time Posts: 18,014 Regulator
    We are built different/

We all do things for different reasons that people will never know about or understand to how we came to that.

So no.

Shit is too complicated.
  • sapo614sapo614 Posts: 698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ask Micky and Mallory

tumblr_lz5tz19Ica1qd8nujo1_400.gif
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ Quill Season Has Begun Posts: 15,511 Regulator
    sapo614 wrote: »
    Ask Micky and Mallory

tumblr_lz5tz19Ica1qd8nujo1_400.gif

lol, Goat movie to watch blunted

• mryounggunmryounggun Posts: 10,136 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course not. Operative word in the title being 'every'. Some people are mentally ill. Some people had their J's stepped on. Some people were defending themselves. Some people wanted that chain. Etc.
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭

i done seen it

just look at aqua, she the only killer on the board and you know somethin aint right with that bitch
    Wat about Kai lol
    KingJamal wrote: »

i done seen it

Wat about Kai lol

she got a african state of mind, she dont count
    Kai
  • MC The RapperMC The Rapper Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no everything can't be a mental illness
    edwardnigma
  • SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    idk

does this nfl cat jovan belcher look mentally ill?

he just killed his GF and then himself....in front of his coaches

487002_2507111654858_328911258_n.jpg

blackjack2012MorganFreemanKing
  • LUClENLUClEN Sociologist and Logician OceaniaPosts: 17,290 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So mentally ill is about looking the part?

playmaker88MorganFreemanKing
  • Charlie_Charlie_ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ love & peace ♡Posts: 28,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RodrigueZz wrote: »

you know how niggas thinks.. you gotta look crazy to be crazy. word to ted bundy and the grim reaper
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 51,954 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    RodrigueZz wrote: »

Lol i was gonna leave it alone...

Well..... he didnt look like he had AIDS... Ass nigga
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,446 Regulator
    i'm sure that's the case sometimes, but i doubt that's always the case, in fact, i think it's more like an exception than the rule
  • King EraunoKing Erauno Posts: 6,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no. i think alot of murders are done when people are overly angry. crimes of passion, and shit
    huey
  • edwardnigmaedwardnigma Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Murderer! inside must be hollow,kill us today or have to kill us tomorrow

Murderer! Inside must be shallow? How does it feel to take the life of another- murderers

Nah sometimes its called for. Violence is a part of our existence. People have to fight sometimes and even kill to possess their freedom.
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 18,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. Mentally Ill is mentally ill. All mentally ill people don't commit murder.
    Premeer
  • PremeerPremeer Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    No. Mentally Ill is mentally ill. All mentally ill people don't commit murder.

that is such a short sighted answer i almost laughed at it.

not all mentally ill people have imaginary friends they talk to all day either. not all mentally ill people have voices in their head telling them to do shit.. not all mentally ill people do the same thing..

that is the dumbest shit i ever heard lol

you have to be mentally ill to take somebodys life.. that shit aint ordinary.. to take somebodys life, you have to be missings something up there... some screws loose.. lacking something to make you heartless.. demons in you..

if it aint mentally ill to kill people then people like bundy and those DC snipers werent mentally ill? serial killers of all kinds aint mentally ill? i dont care if its over money, a bitch, or for fun, killing somebody is wrong. but people these days like to embrace and justify ignorance cuz "its cool" and "real"...

2 timothy 3
    1 Remember this! In the last days there will be many troubles, 2 because people will love themselves, love money, brag, and be proud. They will say evil things against others and will not obey their parents or be thankful or be the kind of people God wants. 3 They will not love others, will refuse to forgive, will gossip, and will not control themselves. They will be cruel, will hate what is good, 4 will turn against their friends, and will do foolish things without thinking. They will be conceited, will love pleasure instead of God, 5 and will act as if they serve God but will not have his power. Stay away from those people.

basically.. lovers of evil, haters of God.