RIP CB

Replies

• this is actually an L for you and a W for him.
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson Posts: 38,075
    you know you a sucky poster when nobody comes to your RIP/FREE suchandsuch thread...
  • CB is always hurtin some mods feelings, he needs to treat them lil fella's a lil nicer......
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 11,143
    edited December 2012
    @CC_Will.. start posting more often, especially in Donkey, we need some new posters over there since a couple powerful ones recently retired.. I seen some of ur posts and I think u got potential and a future on the IC, just gottta shake hands with the bosses, and im CB, boss of all bosses.. my cosign goes along way, yo.

this post is so fuckin un-donkey-like its sickening

your co-sign is worthless

your are the epitome of unfunny

your govt name and phone number have been posted for the whole IC to see and nobody cares enought about you to even do anything about it

go dunk your head in a bucket of formaldehyde for 37 minutes you worthless fuck
    Max. wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    Not suprised at chasin buttholes nh...

@TheCbStalker... did u see me address this fuckin fanboy^.. or did u see me ignore the irrelevant nigga and show the homie sion luv nh?

U gotta realize I never start problems, I only finish him, nigga.. now ban the next nigga to say sumn to me cuz I aint gonna ignore it next time. 1 poster already got a pass for the day, im out of passes now, next nigga gettin destroyed.. word.

Me and you aint in the same class nigga..my jedi ways have made you furious..mad legends cs the kid next titangraph from this fag his number getn dropped i know u think im bluffing u piece of shit

347-524-

I know its about 5ft of water after hurricane sandy nigga crib smell like mildew

ajs5fs.jpg

These 2 posts buried him,it's been a rough week for new york posters
  • FieldTripsToTheHoodFieldTripsToTheHood Posts: 6,054
    edited December 2012
    this is actually an L for you and a W for him.

how do you know what a W looks like when you've never seen one?

Clever yet ineffective.

3VybY.gif
  • (Nope)(Nope) Posts: 730
    edited December 2012
    That photo is symbolic of a life L.

If you are a male in your mid twenties taking photo's of yourself, on a cellphone, in a dirty mirror, inside a boiler room, you've lost so much you don't even know you lost permanently.

Lose In Peace CB (Fucking faggot)
  • We been clowning that boiler room for yrs lol
  • (Nope)(Nope) Posts: 730
    edited December 2012
    Boiler room must be cold, he's got his ear covered up and he's wearing two t-shirts.

Water heater broken?
  • kaikai Posts: 20,852
    so why did he get banned this time? not that i mind or anything
  • CainCain Posts: 23,991
    kai_valya wrote: »
    so why did he get banned this time? not that i mind or anything

For being a bitch I believe but don't quote me.
    @kai_valya

• kaikai Posts: 20,852
    you can't ban poster's for being bitches, then you'd be banning them all the time lol

(hi cain)
  • LaQueefaLaQueefa Posts: 17,181
    edited December 2012
    thats CB? that weird nigga is cute. who wouldve thought that

ugh... im disgusted with myself giving cb a compliment
  • ParallelParallel Posts: 14,493
    @CC_Will.. start posting more often, especially in Donkey, we need some new posters over there since a couple powerful ones recently retired.. I seen some of ur posts and I think u got potential and a future on the IC, just gottta shake hands with the bosses, and im CB, boss of all bosses.. my cosign goes along way, yo.

your govt name and phone number have been posted for the whole IC to see and nobody cares enought about you to even do anything about it

This isnt Donkey so why would that post be "donkey like", think about it, junkie.

What is funny tho is that u thought it was pose to be funny when the fact is I was dead serious.. im a boss, nigga.

Another funny thing is that ur whole persona is based on being a "funny" poster yet not one poster voted u for that category, or any category for that matter.. no one knows you after 12k posts lol

That in turn caused u to act out and spam the thread with numerous back to back to back to back to back to back consecutive unfunny posts that left ppl thinkin if that was really u in ur avi cuz u post as if u really are a real life dope fiend.

When ur only cosign on the IC is from RiddleRap its time to start thinkin retirement or making a new acct and starting from scratch.. word.
    ^I wont lie, I remember ur SN vaguely.. I remember sometime late last year when I was only a great poster, textually destroying and embarrassing u in a thread in Donkey, hence why a year later ur looking for revenge.. sad.

However, since that time ive made the transition from a great poster, to a legendary one, to a powerful one, to where im at now.. a gawdlike one.

In other words im "already home".. and u, just like Dehaven, cant change that.. he could say Hov never sold a nick bag a day in his life, that Jay was a snitch, that he fucked ugly hoes and caught gonorrhea (that hater really said all that shit).. nuffn will change the fact that he already made it, he's already legendary and one of the GOAT's, if not thee GOAT.. basically the nigga was a lil too late, kinda like u are now.

Now u can either follow me round and reference me close to 30x like u did today (u really did, no lie, check for urself).. or u can skip along to the GNS and vote me Poster of the Year... which we all know u think I am or u wouldnt be fixated with me for the last year of ur life, all while I can barely remember who the fuck you are.

*sorry for the titan, but I had to give u that to make up for the whole day of ignoring you.. it evens out yo, trust me*
    lol now u making tap out posts and want me to leave u alone, this never fails.

Dont say I aint give you a chance to make a come up.. I give every desperate off brand poster a chance to have a back n forth with me and get their name known.. but now im a log off and watch the Warriors game and see what my nigga Curry gonna do tonight.. I got him drooppin 24, 8, and 7.

But anyway, u wont be gettin anymore replies from me after tonite, u had ur chance.. now im just gonna make u talk bout me while I ignore u until everyone thinks ur a psychotic lunatic thats obsessed with me as I lol and watch u fade into oblivion, ask niggas bout oblivion, thats where I send most of the CB haters.. peace.

A bunch of words and not one funny,memorable line.This nigga wacc ass posts are the equivalent of the game's 300 bars song

This is actually a really good analogy. Interesting.
  • Karl.Karl. Posts: 3,076

This isnt Donkey so why would that post be "donkey like", think about it, junkie.

What is funny tho is that u thought it was pose to be funny when the fact is I was dead serious.. im a boss, nigga.

Another funny thing is that ur whole persona is based on being a "funny" poster yet not one poster voted u for that category, or any category for that matter.. no one knows you after 12k posts lol

That in turn caused u to act out and spam the thread with numerous back to back to back to back to back to back consecutive unfunny posts that left ppl thinkin if that was really u in ur avi cuz u post as if u really are a real life dope fiend.

When ur only cosign on the IC is from RiddleRap its time to start thinkin retirement or making a new acct and starting from scratch.. word.
    ^I wont lie, I remember ur SN vaguely.. I remember sometime late last year when I was only a great poster, textually destroying and embarrassing u in a thread in Donkey, hence why a year later ur looking for revenge.. sad.

However, since that time ive made the transition from a great poster, to a legendary one, to a powerful one, to where im at now.. a gawdlike one.

In other words im "already home".. and u, just like Dehaven, cant change that.. he could say Hov never sold a nick bag a day in his life, that Jay was a snitch, that he fucked ugly hoes and caught gonorrhea (that hater really said all that shit).. nuffn will change the fact that he already made it, he's already legendary and one of the GOAT's, if not thee GOAT.. basically the nigga was a lil too late, kinda like u are now.

Now u can either follow me round and reference me close to 30x like u did today (u really did, no lie, check for urself).. or u can skip along to the GNS and vote me Poster of the Year... which we all know u think I am or u wouldnt be fixated with me for the last year of ur life, all while I can barely remember who the fuck you are.

*sorry for the titan, but I had to give u that to make up for the whole day of ignoring you.. it evens out yo, trust me*

Dont say I aint give you a chance to make a come up.. I give every desperate off brand poster a chance to have a back n forth with me and get their name known.. but now im a log off and watch the Warriors game and see what my nigga Curry gonna do tonight.. I got him drooppin 24, 8, and 7.

But anyway, u wont be gettin anymore replies from me after tonite, u had ur chance.. now im just gonna make u talk bout me while I ignore u until everyone thinks ur a psychotic lunatic thats obsessed with me as I lol and watch u fade into oblivion, ask niggas bout oblivion, thats where I send most of the CB haters.. peace.

A bunch of words and not one funny,memorable line.This nigga wacc ass posts are the equivalent of the game's 300 bars song

I was actually thinking about how wack 300 bars was earlier today. Weird.
  • ParallelParallel Posts: 14,493
    Karl. wrote: »

I was actually thinking about how wack 300 bars was earlier today. Weird.

30 straight minutes of sub par disses...the beat compilation was nicely done though
  • (Nope) wrote: »
    riddlerap wrote: »
    i know im extremely late, but, i never noticed the background of that pic looking like a boiler room until (Nope)'s post above me.. i always thought the boiler room thing was some random shit made up by someone on here and ran with, rofl. GOAT. fucking lame.

The boiler room is all too real.

When CB comes back and we all know he will, his next post will be "I have Mesothelioma".

Human beings aren't meant to live in those conditions.

flatline.jpg