What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

AKA DONKEY RULES

Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMESWorking On My LowriderPosts: 44,583 Regulator
edited June 2016 in AKA Donkey
This is Aka Donkey, if you can't stand the heat, get the hell
out. A little bit old with the new. For those of you that are
BRAND spankin' nubian...

1. If it's not funny, don't post it. If you're not funny, feel free to speak your mind and reap the consequences of getting
shitted on

2. Do not catch feelings. GNS is that a way =====>

3. Posting of personal information will be closely monitored and most likely taken down unless you really suck, and more
than likely you made it available online anyways. Your loss.

4. Kids are off limits, fuck your state laws.. If they under 18 expect a banning.

5. Have fun niggas and bitches

Fuck you, I'm a mod
SionpeterpiffingoldenjaIamNotDirtySanchezMax.Bender RodriguezFocal PointCarthaginianblixyMelqart

Replies

This discussion has been closed.