Evacuate Earth

JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти!Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 27,448 Regulator
Anyone else checking this out? Its about how people would evacuate earth if a cosmic collision were coming. Pretty interesting

Replies

• JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 27,448 Regulator
    Its in NatGeo
  • sweetheart93sweetheart93 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Cocoa_ButterCocoa_Butter ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katt Williams warned us.
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I'm catchin it now...Did it just start?...I was high as fuck watchin Walkin Dead...
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 27,448 Regulator
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm catchin it now...Did it just start?...I was high as fuck watchin Walkin Dead...

Started bout an hour ago
    Well fuck...Looks cool though...
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of us might be able to evacuate but then what?
    IF U AINT GOT ATLEAST A BILLION DOLLARS, U AINT EVACUTAIN SHYT

Lol they just covered that, them rich niggas are dead
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 38,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    evacuate erff and live where mufuka??

humans cant even get past our own moon but we talmbout evacuating...that the equivalent of not even being able to go past ur own mailbox but talmbout evacuating from your house
    nex gin
    Some of us might be able to evacuate but then what?

Spend over a hundred years in a supership with food, water, and air going to the next earth like planet on a hope the conditions are right
    CopperKing wrote: »

humans cant even get past our own moon but we talmbout evacuating...that the equivalent of not even being able to go past ur own mailbox but talmbout evacuating from your house

You do realize its not real, right?
    Parallel
  • VIBEVIBE The Man, The Myth, The Fommie Posts: 41,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only rich people would be able to do this.
    VIBE wrote: »

That was just covered
  • SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    word, im moving to planet Starraine
    That ship look crazy as hell...They gon be fuckin/fighting on it though, of course...They funeral home and planned parenthood game gon have to be super on point...
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    That ship look crazy as hell...They gon be fuckin/fighting on it though, of course...They funeral home and planned parenthood game gon have to be super on point...

For real tho. I would ask to stay in.orbit so we can see Earth destroyed
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 38,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

oh word...u mean niggas aint evacuating earth for real though??

oh word...u mean niggas aint evacuating earth for real though??

Judging by your first post, I thought you was angry cause you weren't chosen to leave. Have a coke and a smile nigga and shut the fuck up
  • VIBEVIBE The Man, The Myth, The Fommie Posts: 41,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »

That was just covered

I didn't even read after the op.
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Vox Populi Posts: 19,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, I'd be tryna get so much "fuck it, we gon die anyway" pussy on that ship...
  • edwardnigmaedwardnigma Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They gon,let me in if I want on,when the stakes are hifh like that you might have ti merk,whoever is in your way.

I would bring about 60 niggas w/ me, and we gon show them what Piracy is.
  • PremeerPremeer Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Revelation 6:13
    And the stars of the sky fell to the earth as the fig tree sheds its winter fruit when shaken by a gale.

us having a meteor shower is very possible.. but when? who knows? how severe? thats the scary part. it could be very quick, brief, and minimal harm.. or it can clear out cities, states, chunks of countries around the world..
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 53,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the only way niggas gonna evacuate Earth is by death