49er fans.

BarryHallsBarryHalls Posts: 3,252
edited December 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
Who agrees with me that Jim Harbaugh made a horrible decision with starting Kaep? Stop looking into the past because everyone and their mama know that wigga was wack. At the same time I couldnt blame Alex for his wackness. In his first 6 seasons he got hit with incompetent coaches, wack o-line and a lack of offensive weapons.

Alex finally gets a competent coach that knows how to utilize him and he gets his team to the NFC Championship. Only to loose due to special teams.

Offseason begins.....Regular season begins....

Alex goes 6-2, named NFC Player of the Week, 5th in QB Rating, 1st in completion percentage, gets a concussion and then Harbaugh replaces him with a unproven, raw QB that can throw farther than Alex and is more moblie during the mid-season?

I understand where Harbs is coming from because he's just itching to open up the playbook and CK7 is capable of doing that but not right now! Have a QB competition in the off-season. As a 49er fan, I wanna win now and Alex is capable of managing the game with our stacked offense and earn a W.

Fuck you Fantasy Football nerds in advance.
«1

Replies

  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Posts: 8,468
    edited December 2012
    RaySwift wrote: »
    Who agrees with me that Jim Harbaugh made a horrible decision with starting Kaep? Stop looking into the past because everyone and their mama know that wigga was wack. At the same time I couldnt blame Alex for his wackness. In his first 6 seasons he got hit with incompetent coaches, wack o-line and a lack of offensive weapons.

    Alex finally gets a competent coach that knows how to utilize him and he gets his team to the NFC Championship. Only to loose due to special teams.

    Offseason begins.....Regular season begins....

    Alex goes 6-2, named NFC Player of the Week, 5th in QB Rating, 1st in completion percentage, gets a concussion and then Harbaugh replaces him with a unproven, raw QB that can throw farther than Alex and is more moblie during the mid-season?

    I understand where Harbs is coming from because he's just itching to open up the playbook and CK7 is capable of doing that but not right now! Have a QB competition in the off-season. As a 49er fan, I wanna win now and Alex is capable of managing the game with our stacked offense and earn a W.

    Fuck you Fantasy Football nerds in advance.

    Do I think he should've benched smith for kaep?No. Smith has won games, and thats all that matter in the NFL. Do I think Smith is as good as his record? FUCK NO and I think harbaugh knows that. The problem is even though I think it will be worth it in the long run you can't let kaep go through growing pains while you have a good squad especially in a league where your squad can be great one year and trash the next. The 9ers potential with kaep>>>>>>>>>>>>smith..... Smith=superior version of what Sanchez did for the Jets....
  • if Delanie Walker makes that basic ass catch the game is over



  • harbaugh made fool of himself all week in the media before the game...

    "alex is the starter"

    "colin is starting"

    "im goin with the hot hand"

    Alex shoulda been starting once he got healthy and Kap shoulda have packages and gimmicks on deck...

    dude is a playcalling genius but that pitch on the 10 yard line was retarded...he shoulda ran gore between

    the tackles to be conservative....

    and btw 9ers need to CUT AKERS... the bitch is washed.
  • Niners in panic mode..the division should be up for grabs now
  • lamontbdclamontbdc Posts: 15,637
    naw he made the right call he just did it the wrong way. stop trying to be nice and just make a definitive decision
  • KushingtonKushington Posts: 8,011
    edited December 2012
    I dont understand what harbaugh is trying to prove, yesterday CK made some big mistakes.

    Mid season is not to the time of year to let a 2nd yr qb to gain experience when the starter is healthy.

    Its good to know we have a talented backup qb, but the qb controversy should be handled in the offseason.

    We havent even clinched the division yet smh, harbaugh is acting like smith was the WOAT qb or some shit
  • MENACE...MENACE... Posts: 22,236
    Niners schedule isnt getting easier either

    they're playing Hawks and Pats on the road
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Posts: 22,842
    Harbaugh mind fucks his player nh. But the lies show when he is all in somebodies corner then benches them after an injury.

    My man Jerry Rice gave Harbaugh a D, I gotta side with Jerry Rice.
  • BarryHallsBarryHalls Posts: 3,252
    All im sayin is that you do not do a QB change mid season. Smith proved that he can win under harbaugh. CK7 opens up the playbook a little bit more due to his mobility and his arm strength but at the same time, I dont wanna see this fool go through his "rookie kinks" mid season.

    Harbaugh fucked up with this decision because it also fucks with the minds of the rest of the team. What I mean by that is basically "no matter how good you play, your job isnt secured."

    Harbaugh talkin about going with the "hot hand" Alex Smith was the hot hand before he went down.
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Posts: 25,020
    He should have started Smith in the St Louis game. Then in the offseason cut Smith and go with Kaepernick in 2013.
  • S.jR.S.jR. Posts: 4,156
    I don't think the other players see it that way when the one weakest link or question mark was Alex. He played efficient and Harbaugh coached to Alex strengths but a control freak like Harbaugh wants to... A. Utilize every facet of his offense and B. Play the QB he drafted.

    At first I thought it was too quick to remove Alex but if anyone deserved the benefit of the doubt it Coach Harbaugh. And Kaep has succeeded for the most part.

    In the end you have to take the good with the bad, Alex was limited but overall has done well. But to ignore his play in the losses and a couple of wins as well but throw "rookie" mistakes at Kaep is flawed reasoning. One has more upside which Harbaugh wants to tap into and be ready for the playoffs. But I also think Harbaugh feels they have enough cushion weather any mistakes to have his guy ready for playoff time.

    Lastly I think Alex will be ready when his number is ever called.
  • S.jR.S.jR. Posts: 4,156
    I think the same people who feel if the 49ers fall short of the Super Bowl because of Kaep mistakes saying what "if Alex" forget the miscues Alex has had and his limitations to pass the team into games.

    Sometimes the running game gets slowed or the gameplan doesn't work effectively and when that happens can he produce more games like the one against the Saints last season. And not like how he did against the Giants twice...
  • lamontbdclamontbdc Posts: 15,637
    S.jR. wrote: »
    I think the same people who feel if the 49ers fall short of the Super Bowl because of Kaep mistakes saying what "if Alex" forget the miscues Alex has had and his limitations to pass the team into games.

    Sometimes the running game gets slowed or the gameplan doesn't work effectively and when that happens can he produce more games like the one against the Saints last season. And not like how he did against the Giants twice...


    Bingo. Just like nobody points out that Smith only converted on 1 st down in the championship game last year. Or that he wouldn't pull the trigger on a wide Delanie Walker in the same game vs the Giants.

    But it still comes back to can you really afford to tinker like this with your starting qb in the middle of a playoff push.

    If David Ackers was on point we would easily be 10-2.
  • S.jR.S.jR. Posts: 4,156
    Damn kickers and their psyche.. dude was that nigga last season and even started this year the same way. Him being out of sync can be the ultimate downfall going forward. I'd say bring in someone else but it seems like only fragile mind mafuckas left. Akers better woosah or some shit.
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 13,202
    never shoulda have been a qb controversy.... before he got hurt Smith had one of the most efficient games in the NFL this year. u shouldnt lose ur job cuz of injury either esp if u playing well before u got hurt. Harbaugh made his bed and has to lie in it
  • Aztec_KangAztec_Kang Posts: 1,854
    edited December 2012
    ive been a 49er fan my whole life. i fucking hated alex faggot ass smith for his entire career but started to like him after the saints playoff game. but i like what i see in kap. fuck alex smith. he lost his starting job to like 10 different qbs. if he wants his job back he better earn it back. im surprised theres so many people crying because he got benched.
  • pralimspralims Posts: 13,164
    Aztec_Kang wrote: »
    ive been a 49er fan my whole life. i fucking hated alex faggot ass smith for his entire career but started to like him after the saints playoff game. but i like what i see in kap. fuck alex smith. he lost his starting job to like 10 different qbs. if he wants his job back he better earn it back. im surprised theres so many people crying because he got benched.

    i too am a fan and i feel the same.

    you are not confident from week to week with smith.
    nigga will look good in a win and look the worst in a loss.

    seeing him play in person is just nerveracking. i think yall need to get past the wins an look at how inconsistant he is during wins an losses.
  • moedaysmoedays Posts: 1,503
    It's the 1st time in his career he's ran the same offense in back to back years so let's see how far he can take us.
  • BarryHallsBarryHalls Posts: 3,252
    edited December 2012
    If we lose to Miami, there is a great chance that we will lose to the Pats with Kaep under center. If that happens, Its panic mode for us 49er fans because the Seacocks got an easier schedule for the next 4 games. If we lose 2 in a row, its bye bye playoffs and Harbaugh will experience media hell.

    I just thought it was dumb to switch up QBs mid-season. I agree that CK7 is the future but not during mid-season when Alex was ballin.
  • BarryHallsBarryHalls Posts: 3,252
    edited December 2012
    Aztec_Kang wrote: »
    ive been a 49er fan my whole life. i fucking hated alex faggot ass smith for his entire career but started to like him after the saints playoff game. but i like what i see in kap. fuck alex smith. he lost his starting job to like 10 different qbs. if he wants his job back he better earn it back. im surprised theres so many people crying because he got benched.

    If your a classy 49er fan, you would understand his situation. You cant really blame him for his failures in the past because of the Front Office playing musical chairs with incompetent coaches. He finally gets a offensive minded coach and starts living up to his potential but shit, I aint a NFL head coach so what do I know. Im just saying that Smiths flaws was pretty obvious.

    Funny how you say you "fuckin hated alex faggot ass smith for his entire career but started to like him after the saints playoff game"

    Words of a muthafuckin bandwagon fan. GTFOH with that bullshit.
  • BarryHallsBarryHalls Posts: 3,252
    edited December 2012
    if Delanie Walker makes that basic ass catch the game is over



    Delanie has been droppin passes all year long.

    Defense only gives up 3 points to the Rams and still loses? I know the game plan sucked that game but how are you gonna throw a pitch 20 feet into the air?

  • Aztec_KangAztec_Kang Posts: 1,854
    RaySwift wrote: »
    Aztec_Kang wrote: »
    ive been a 49er fan my whole life. i fucking hated alex faggot ass smith for his entire career but started to like him after the saints playoff game. but i like what i see in kap. fuck alex smith. he lost his starting job to like 10 different qbs. if he wants his job back he better earn it back. im surprised theres so many people crying because he got benched.

    If your a classy 49er fan, you would understand his situation. You cant really blame him for his failures in the past because of the Front Office playing musical chairs with incompetent coaches. He finally gets a offensive minded coach and starts living up to his potential but shit, I aint a NFL head coach so what do I know. Im just saying that Smiths flaws was pretty obvious.

    Funny how you say you "fuckin hated alex faggot ass smith for his entire career but started to like him after the saints playoff game"

    Words of a muthafuckin bandwagon fan. GTFOH with that bullshit.

    Alex played like a lil bitch for most of his career. Any real 49er fan knows that. But I like his tenacity. He was playing his best season this year. Kap still looks like the better qb. The coach is going with Kap and I'm cool with it. You sound like you more of an Alex Smith fan than a 49er fan. In his first 3 starts Kap looks more poised than Alex ever has except for a couple games.
  • BarryHallsBarryHalls Posts: 3,252
    edited December 2012
    Aztec_Kang wrote: »
    RaySwift wrote: »
    Aztec_Kang wrote: »
    ive been a 49er fan my whole life. i fucking hated alex faggot ass smith for his entire career but started to like him after the saints playoff game. but i like what i see in kap. fuck alex smith. he lost his starting job to like 10 different qbs. if he wants his job back he better earn it back. im surprised theres so many people crying because he got benched.

    If your a classy 49er fan, you would understand his situation. You cant really blame him for his failures in the past because of the Front Office playing musical chairs with incompetent coaches. He finally gets a offensive minded coach and starts living up to his potential but shit, I aint a NFL head coach so what do I know. Im just saying that Smiths flaws was pretty obvious.

    Funny how you say you "fuckin hated alex faggot ass smith for his entire career but started to like him after the saints playoff game"

    Words of a muthafuckin bandwagon fan. GTFOH with that bullshit.

    Alex played like a lil bitch for most of his career. Any real 49er fan knows that. But I like his tenacity. He was playing his best season this year. Kap still looks like the better qb. The coach is going with Kap and I'm cool with it. You sound like you more of an Alex Smith fan than a 49er fan. In his first 3 starts Kap looks more poised than Alex ever has except for a couple games.

    Im not a Alex dick rider. I even questioned Nolans decision for wanting to draft Alex over Rodgers but thats a different story. In Kaeps 1st 3 starts, he beat Jason Campbell, he beat a Saints defense who is like 25th or something above that in the league and lost to the Rams where the D only gave up 3 points.

    Im just saying its not the time to experiment with a raw, unproven QB. Any "REAL" 49er fan will know wassup. Stop living in the past.
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.