Big Sean crying.... again

Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Fly solo like a fighter jetPosts: 17,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
Big Sean is the biggest crybaby in the game, I understand that niggas have feelings (or so I'm told) but goddamn you can't be sobbin every time some cool shit happens to you. This lame prolly be up in some new pussy boohooing because he's finally famous enough to fuck a video vixen. Fuck that, I gave it a pass the first time he let his snot run, but it's been at least 3 times this estrogen-pumpin, father-figure needed ass sissy started snivellin in public. You a grown ass man nigga, stop all that cryin.

CJSleepwalkingInJapanFy_HunnitMzRichPorterOfTheICYoungGoldieKINGECandre_1024purpngoldCo_Town_Michael[Deleted User]HyenaKillaVulcanRavenilledoutunspoken_respect32DaysOfInfinitimohamedDisciplined InSightjayhi22DMIcarnalesflows515bootcheese3000

Replies

• CJCJ Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol well damn
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well he is from Detroit and it is pretty depressing from what I hear so when crazy shit happens to him he thinks about that hole in the wall he came from and is grateful to be where he is at but he should stop that crying shit though.
    aladdin1978illedoutbootcheese3000
  • Monizzle14Monizzle14 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    nigga crying because he know hell never be able to make a dope album unlike his dope mixtapes

the way guap flopped i bet you half the niggas in that audience cheering him didn't even buy his single on i tunes lol
    Roger Godellbootcheese3000
  • hnic1978hnic1978 Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's humbled by his experience and this is all overwhelming to him.....I done see people cry when they achieve success on any level whether its getting their degree, or being drafted in the NFL or NBA....are they pussy too??
    RawAce[Deleted User]
  • hnic1978hnic1978 Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DMX cried ALL THE TIME during concerts when he do his prayer.......is he a bitch too???
    [Deleted User]the spectacleWild Self
  • DetroitBoi313DetroitBoi313 Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Concert was dope. Had his own show in Detroit. Sean sold out the Palace of Auburn Hill where the Pistons play at.

Here the full footage. Can't even fault him for that.

Lol at Monizzle saying Guap flopping. Go check Itunes. Where's J.Cole "Miss America" at? That's what I call a massive flop.
    IceBergTaylorROZAYTABERNACLEbootcheese3000
  • lamontbdclamontbdc Posts: 16,327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the big sean vs j cole shit back i see
    bootcheese3000
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 43,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    niggas was going crazy when he brought Kanye out
    Concert was dope. Had his own show in Detroit. Sean sold out the Palace of Auburn Hill where the Pistons play at.

Lol at Monizzle saying Guap flopping. Go check Itunes. Where's J.Cole "Miss America" at? That's what I call a flop.

lol what does j cole have to do with that im not usmarine? This nigga sean killed feature after feature and had a dope mixtape ill give him that. But as far as making a quality album that nigga been MIA.

Checked i-tunes Guap is #99 but please let me know how that is not a flop tho lmao
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

Lol at Monizzle saying Guap flopping. Go check Itunes. Where's J.Cole "Miss America" at? That's what I call a flop.

lol what does j cole have to do with that im not usmarine? This nigga sean killed feature after feature and had a dope mixtape ill give him that. But as far as making a quality album that nigga been MIA.

Checked i-tunes Guap is #99 but please let me know how that is not a flop tho lmao

How is Guap being at #99 a flop? Just being in the Top 150 overall songs isn't a flop. A flop is J.Cole "Miss America" sitting at number 98 on the HipHop Itunes chart lol. If Guap is a flop I guess Poetic Justice, Celebration, Diced Pinneapples, are all flops too.

• 700700 Will I be judged as being a bad trapper, or will I get rich and bitch....laugh at ya Plap City, FLAPosts: 9,835 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hnic1978 wrote: »
    DMX cried ALL THE TIME during concerts when he do his prayer.......is he a bitch too???

naw he just a crackhead

and i was warmin up to big sean, fuck that now

i cant be listenin to hoe ass niggas
    DWOB_Afreshb651TheRicanKing
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 14,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gave Dayday a troll for being Dayday
    CJROZAYTABERNACLE
  • hueyhuey Posts: 9,892 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nothing wrong with showing emotion as a result of success
    BookwormMrCrookedLetterWild Self
  • AggyAFAggyAF Ami stima hopi sankanan in yah gyal's pumpumPosts: 25,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idgaf Guap gets play on the radio here and its dope as hell

How is Guap being at #99 a flop? Just being in the Top 150 overall songs isn't a flop. A flop is J.Cole "Miss America" sitting at number 98 on the HipHop Itunes chart lol. If Guap is a flop I guess Poetic Justice, Celebration, Diced Pinneapples, are all flops too.

okay then find it on the billboard hip hop and r&b charts

http://www.billboard.com/charts/r-b-hip-hop-songs#/charts/r-b-hip-hop-songs?begin=11&order=position

stop stanning for your man and please don't ever put guap in the same sentence as poetic justice or celebration plese lmao...people actually bought and supported kendricks dope album unlike guap
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 14,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol Guap is still tropical drink music
    Fy_HunnitMzDMTxTHCMonizzle14Mr.LV
    $pyda wrote: »
    Lol Guap is still tropical drink music

lol guap is that song they play when a soft nigga orders a mixed fruity drink with a umbrella in it

IceBergTaylorbkkbullybootcheese3000
    edited December 2012

http://www.billboard.com/charts/r-b-hip-hop-songs#/charts/r-b-hip-hop-songs?begin=11&order=position

stop stanning for your man and please don't ever put guap in the same sentence as poetic justice or celebration plese lmao...people actually bought and supported kendricks dope album unlike guap

Now this nigga comparing Kendrick's album to a Sean's Guap single . Im done
    bootcheese3000
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is he crying, did New Era finally make a 9 in hats?
    Lab BabyMF_DoomervilleMister B.bootcheese3000

Now this nigga comparing Kendrick's album to a Sean's Guap single . Im done

stop spinning from the truth the point is you trina compare an single like poetic justice to guap which is hillarious. But again let me know where guap is on that billboard chart because you were bragging about that a few weeks ago when it was on it for 1 week lmao.

• Swiffness!Swiffness! Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    hnic1978 wrote: »

this is fact, X has always done this at his shows. For 15 years now.