What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Big Sean Launches Foundation To Support Detroit Youth, Kanye West & Common Support

StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF QueerLGBT CommunityPosts: 40,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
Detroit, Michigan emcee and DXnext alum Big Sean has launched the Sean Anderson Foundation this past week. The G.O.O.D. Music/Def Jam Records artist's non-profit will focus on improving the lives of youth in his hometown. At an area show, at Auburn Hills' The Palace, Sean performed a show joined by mentor Kanye West, Common and J. Cole, among others. An announcement regarding the foundation was made during the concert.

“The mission of the Sean Anderson Foundation is to assist in the education, health, safety and well-being of Detroit area school-aged youth," Big Sean said in a statement. "I want to use my awareness to improve the situations in our school systems in particular. Many schools in Detroit have been closing or are in danger of closing. My school played an integral part of making me the man I am today and without that education and extra care, I don't know where I would be today. So, I just want to help support the well being of young people in anyway that I can."

The Sean Anderson Foundation’s offices will be located in Detroit, and activities are run by the organization’s officers and board of directors appointed by Sean and his mother Myra Anderson who serves as the President.

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
full?d=1430459989

buttuh_bFyHunnitMrCrookedLetterMeekMonizzLLLLLLe14

Replies

• NikeAirMaxNikeAirMax Posts: 510 ✭✭
    Good on Big Sean gotta give credit to anyone helping the youth

His Detroit Mixtape was good too, digg his Music good Rapper
    Trap Star/Gang Member/Spitta

x51g10.jpg

dzcx1k.jpg

Top 10 Greatest of All Time Rap Artists

1. Eminem
    2. 2pac
    3. ZRO
    4. Styles P
    5. Lil Boosie
    6. Kid Cudi
    7. DMX
    8. 50 Cent
    9. Krazy Bone
    10. Max B

Top 5 Greatest Of All Time Hip Hop Albums

1. The Eminem Show
    2. The Marshall Mathers LP
    3. All Eyez On Me
    4. Chronic 2001
    5. The Infamous
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woah dere! Shoutout to the IC's own Big Sean Anderson
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,600 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • i'm looking forward to that new big sean album
    *** Hennessy For Brkfst *** brand new album. the colde$t shit you aint heard.

album download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/stcqi3

album artwork preview: 2d0dmxt.jpg
  • FyHunnitFyHunnit I'm Mad Posts: 9,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing but respect for this move.
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 37,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good looking out, always good to touch down back home and show these youngins that it's possible to make it out.
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
  • NikeAirMaxNikeAirMax Posts: 510 ✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Yeah Detroit is not a joke it ain't statistically been the murder capital of America almost every year for so long now for no reason. If you can survive in Detroit you can survive anywhere the poverty there is harsh

Good on Big Sean
    Trap Star/Gang Member/Spitta

x51g10.jpg

dzcx1k.jpg

Top 10 Greatest of All Time Rap Artists

1. Eminem
    2. 2pac
    3. ZRO
    4. Styles P
    5. Lil Boosie
    6. Kid Cudi
    7. DMX
    8. 50 Cent
    9. Krazy Bone
    10. Max B

Top 5 Greatest Of All Time Hip Hop Albums

1. The Eminem Show
    2. The Marshall Mathers LP
    3. All Eyez On Me
    4. Chronic 2001
    5. The Infamous
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 37,937 ✭✭✭✭✭

NikeAirMax wrote: »
    Yeah Detroit is not a joke it ain't statistically been the murder capital of America almost every year for so long now. If you can survive in Detroit you can survive anywhere the poverty there is harsh

Good on Big Sean

Bitch shut the fuck up, you're a carpet riding bitch from England, what the fuck you know about Detroit other than what Eminem tells you.
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
    NikeAirMax