Last night I Told My GF!!!

En-Fuego22En-Fuego22 Posts: 2,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
That I didnt believe in God or Jesus and she's sad about it because she doesn't believe a realtionship can work if two people don't believe in God. We have been Know each other for 5 years and just now started dating for a month. On top of that she did ask me if I believe before we start dating and I lie about it and said I did because I like her for some many years. So, our time together has been great I've been so happy and had alot of fun with her. I'm currently on the phone with her right now and its really effecting her because she went to church today and they talk about non-believers
NIKE...Recaptimus_Prime360TheRicanKingB_AStoneColdMikeyAmotekunVulcanRaven

Replies

• VIBEVIBE Awww Yeeaah! Posts: 40,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always be upfront, otherwise you should expect stuff like this.

Sucks to hear that man, hopefully she can respect that, seems doubtful though.
    _Goldie_StoneColdMikey
  • PremeerPremeer Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    say goodbye to her now before you get too deep. she go leave you playa. trust me. if she a real christian, she wont do it.
  • Sour-CreamSour-Cream Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you had that bitch speaking in tongues in the bedroom, this thread would have never been made.
    NIKE...B_A
  • En-Fuego22En-Fuego22 Posts: 2,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You aint fuckin her right b...when a hoe gets good D, she could care less what u believe in..she'll buss it open with no prob and pray for YOUR salvation afterwards while she in the shower..

Naw she tell me I'm the best she ever had. So Nope that not it!

• CopperCopper The WickPosts: 38,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    she's sad about it because she doesn't believe a realtionship can work if two people don't believe in God.

huh...so she dont think two people with the same view can work? so one has to believe and the other doesnt?
  • NIKE...NIKE... Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Hacker wrote: »
    Jesus Fucking yo girl, the pastor name is Jesus
    realist shit i ever quote

Trollio edwardnigmatha bausedwade206
    You aint fuckin her right b...when a hoe gets good D, she could care less what u believe in..she'll buss it open with no prob and pray for YOUR salvation afterwards while she in the shower..

She'll tell you the truth once yall break up
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Posts: 8,633 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ha ha, because females NEVER LIE about that shit. I hope you didn't ask because I would never ask my wife that shit...
    VulcanRaven
  • gnsgns It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men Posts: 14,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hoped u beat b4 dropping this news on her.

Sounds like u had a clue how she'd react or how seriously she took the lord.

It'd be fucked up that God gave his only son for our sins but u couldn't take the time out to get some pussy from her while u started your relationship on a lie.
    NIKE...
  • JusDre313JusDre313 http://killedbypolice.net know thy enemyPosts: 3,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    but heres my thing though... if shes a real christian... would they be fucking in the first place (since T/S didnt say they were married)? not hating cuz IDC to be honest i aint religious at all.. but this always makes me think if mofos so religious aint niggas supposed to be celibate until they get married??
    gnsVulcanRavendeadeyedwade206
  • GodNThaBuild'nGodNThaBuild'n 299 Hillwood cir, Hopkinsville, ky 42240 I'm stuck in a time capsule where rap was actually factualPosts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭

nigga-please.jpg[img]
    gnsVulcanRavenDr. Stitch
  • BlackxChildBlackxChild Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know what I do??? I start asking them questions about their religion... Then I say to them Virgin Mary was a hoe and I've never heard of a virgin giving birth I prey in front of them and ask god to strike me down, then I tell them putting 2 of every animal is retarded I ask them do you really believe talking into your hands and telepathically connecting to a space god is real? I start asking them in church do their super prayers holding hand really help? And I just go in on them and I literally turn them into non believers its not hard at all really I get people to switch with ease... I did it to a white catholic mother and got her out of religion I turned Mexicans, my own people truth is all I do is bring out there doubts by asking them questions about their stupid bullshit.
  • BlackxChildBlackxChild Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously most people unless your literally crazy or really a retard do you truly believe in god most people really have serious doubts, even the so called religious on this board.

People on this board when they hear the reasons people don't believe in god they really start to have doubts and cover it up by saying they have faith bc that's their crutch word for getting out of a situation yet they KNOW its not a real answer its just a bitch ass cop out for a bitch. Just go in on her about her religion by asking questions like why did God put up the tree for Adam and Eve to eat off of? Just ask her questions that'll force her to question shit and she'll get you.
    VulcanRaven
  • En-Fuego22En-Fuego22 Posts: 2,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No I don't ask wtf.... she told me!!!! I told her the reason I'm not a christian anymore and I said "I know what I Know"
    I just got off the phone with her and she said she was down for me and that she is confused because she never thought she would be with a non-believer and with someone who has a child.
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude OutskirtsPosts: 11,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "So you're doubting god's wisdom in bringing us together? Thought you had faith!? All a part of god's plan baby!"
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 40,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So is it God you lost faith in? Or Christianity itself?
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 13,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you a Cowboys fan i aint surprised you wanna bathe in the lake of fire
    Karl.VulcanRavengns
  • Karl.Karl. Posts: 4,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had an argument with my girl because she going to some medium/psychic.

I ethered her with science. She couldn't accept it.
    VulcanRaven
    Karl. wrote: »

Run b...run as fast as you can...fuck around and wake up tied to the bed and 6 hooded figures surrounding you, wanting to "cleanse" the negative energy from your soul..
    deadeye
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Posts: 26,172 ✭✭✭✭✭

True...
  • Karl.Karl. Posts: 4,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karl. wrote: »

Run b...run as fast as you can...fuck around and wake up tied to the bed and 6 hooded figures surrounding you, wanting to "cleanse" the negative energy from your soul..

You could be on to something.
  • kzzlkzzl Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Sounds something Zack Morris would do to get them draws. But you've got the draws and now you're crying like Screech. If I was Slater, I'd shove you against the locker and walk off with your girl.

applause_sign.gif?w=500&h=375

AudienceClappin.gif
    Karl.