College Freshman Dating High School Sophomore: Cosign or Nosign?

LUClENLUClEN Sociologist and LogicianHitler's VaginaPosts: 17,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
I have a white friend that I know through a family member (an uncle that is younger than me). Hanging out with my youngcle, (young uncle) I have gotten to observe my white friend grow attached to a friend of my youngcle's. When i first asked him about it, he said he was not going to try and smash because she is too young.

Now he's trying to smash, and they are officially "dating".

Do you, the people of the IC, approve or disapprove?

Replies

• The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Technically a college freshman is around 18 or 19 and a high school junior is around 17 or 18. I see no problem with it.
  • LUClENLUClEN Sociologist and Logician Hitler's VaginaPosts: 17,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Legal age to smash in Canada is 16. Girl is on some barely legal shit.

I guess he's got it locked down for when she does turn legal though
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    Technically a college freshman is around 18 or 19 and a high school junior is around 17 or 18. I see no problem with it.

Highschool Junior is 15-16.

Freshman: 14-15
    Junior: 15-16
    Sophomore: 16-17
    Senior: 17-18
    Junior would be close to 16-17. But any way fuck'em both.

• BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nosign. what kind of maturity level are you at at 15?
    LUClEN
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ youncle
    LUClENSo ILLSocialAssassinRati
  • Knock_TwiceKnock_Twice Aint never had nothing in my whole life, grew up on eggs and rice Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah...too many grown women on campus...you should be able to smash a chick that's on campus...leave the H.S. school youngins alone...
    shtoopid
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    that's a god damn shame. tell him to get it together
  • 16 is the max cut off... better than a HS senior dating a Freshman i suppose..word to my boy Hernandez... that dude preyed on middle young chicks 8th grade and up... granted we went to school with some loose youngin's, but still..
    LUClENBigBallsNoWorriespurpngold
  • Knock_TwiceKnock_Twice Aint never had nothing in my whole life, grew up on eggs and rice Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's too many chicks on campus to be dipping back in High School...I remember my High school GF wanted to carry our relationship with me when I went to college...lol...nga I went to FR orientation/registration that day and seen all them women Lol...
    I quickly ended our shit...lol...and didn't look back.
    BigBallsNoWorriesshtoopidGot Em ShookWild Self
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Fly solo like a fighter jet Posts: 17,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    College gives you access to so many pussy possibilities, fuck would you want a high school girl for? I guess it's cool from a legal standpoint, but it's gonna be weird when he's 21 at prom...
    LUClENBlackAX410purpngoldshtoopid
  • GoonerGooner Posts: 8,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is it legal? that's the only question that needs to b asked...if it is no problem...if its illegal just dont get caught
    This niqqa sayin he really like her like that. They have nothing in common though. She's not a bird or nothing, but she's heavy into manga, cosplay, anime and that realm. He isn't. I have no idea what commonalities exist between. WTF this niqqa talking to her about when he doesn't have her tongue jammed down his throat?
  • edwardnigmaedwardnigma Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He might not be mature enough to fuck with the girls his own age.

At most their is a 4 year difference, and in the scope of life,that aint much.

The law shouldnt doesnt determine if its right or wrong, just if itz legal or illegal.

I say he should make his decision based on what he can handle and what he feels is right for himself and not anything somebody else says.
  • DWODWO ♪♫♪ I was down 40, now I'm up 50. Posts: 50,035 Regulator
    i thought thread said sophmore though...

but 18-21 are the absolute worse dating years ever.....

i hated that shit.....cuz it was like the second i turned 18 i felt weird talking to any chick under 18.....i remember once i when i was like 20 this one chick told me she was 18 and after i smashed a few times i found out she was 16... i almost lost it....

i cut shorty off harder than i ever cut off any chick in my life...i screamed on her with such aggravation....i really thought i was going to go to jail for that shit
    unspoken_respectDr.Chemixshtoopid
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 27,510 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im 20 there's nuthin i have in common wit a 15 or 16 year old female we on different wavelength's mindsets nd we got different goals gonna have to no-sign dis thread bruh
  • DWODWO ♪♫♪ I was down 40, now I'm up 50. Posts: 50,035 Regulator
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    im 20 there's nuthin i have in common wit a 15 or 16 year old female we on different wavelength's mindsets nd we got different goals gonna have to no-sign dis thread bruh

that's all fine and dandy when you in college.. but if you're not and just out n about diddybopping through the streets... and you see something that catches your eye...

all that "nuthin in common" shit goes out the window....

just make sure you ask for ID
    WhoisDonG???Dr.Chemix
  • tha bausetha bause Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't mind at all. I was 17 my first year of college so that's a 2 year difference for me
  • edwardnigmaedwardnigma Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Word? When I was 18 I was stilk beatin broads that was 16, jumpin out of windows and shit.

You mean society had ya mind so wrapped up u really couldnt see yourself beating a broad 2 years younger than you?

Was it the threat of imprisonment? Or u think its wrong?

Because white people didnt think it was wrong when it was Elvis the King fucking 16year olds at 30.

I dont think its wong when the teenagers are 3-4 years apart.
    A1000MILESshtoopid
    edited December 2012
    Word? When I was 18 I was stilk beatin broads that was 16, jumpin out of windows and shit.

You mean society had ya mind so wrapped up u really couldnt see yourself beating a broad 2 years younger than you?

Was it the threat of imprisonment? Or u think its wrong?

Because white people didnt think it was wrong when it was Elvis the King fucking 16year olds at 30.

I dont think its wong when the teenagers are 3-4 years apart.

She's 15, he's 19.