Do you have what it takes to contribute to AHH?

1121314151618»

Replies

• Z_StylesZ_Styles Posts: 10
    This group needs more people active smh
  • liljgliljg Posts: 2
  • GERMAICANBWOIGERMAICANBWOI Posts: 2
    I can help promote yall with my music maybe create something like hotnewhiphop
  • davidCorral4davidCorral4 Posts: 1
    I want in, want to write about up and coming rapper MattOX. The fidget spinning adolescent rapper is going to blow up soon, and I want to receive internship credit for my story so I would like to publish it to this site.
    OmegaConflict
  • varealnessvarealness Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Yes, I do have what it takes to a writer for anyone, maybe fiction books for myself........Anyway, I was on Instagram, and I randomly thougjy, where is Illseed? I've been here for a while, before the hiccup , and it Illseed that bought me and I know alot of older folks as well. It wasn't just he did rumors, everyone had rumors, tea, ask Kenosha, etc.. It was also his mystery, not knowing who was behind there, I even think I remember at one point we all were trying to guess who, and he was suppose to reveal himself. Yes, it was corny but it gave the group "it thing', and we had a damn good time then. We need a new layout for the actual site, something that attract, 21-millenial [Alchocol advertisers), you don't want to young of an audience or to much of and old. There are also needs to be a mobile app, may be interactive type app, let people have the ability to send real time tea, these days people like convince and every one access everything from the phone. Well I'm full of ideas, so if and when you need, hit me!

VA
  • RobinsleicaRobinsleica Posts: 10
    Srsly, I want in bruh.