Quit playin & cash that lil loose change in for a dollar!

PremeerPremeer Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
1 my guys stay hitting me up about some new hoes he met, fucking wit, plan on fuckin wit, etc. and always shoot me sum flix of these broads.. and i swear, everytime he talk about them, he make em sound like they bad as fuck.. but when he shoot me them flix, they be fried as fuck lol .. fat, sloppy, dirty... just all bad lol. and his main chick is a fat white girl on top of that.

im always tryna tell this dude.. like brah.. stop wasting yo time with these fried hoes. whats the point?? how you expect to meet some bad bitches if you always wasting yo time with these fried hoes.. aim high!!

to those people who chase ducks, stop it. just stop it. especially if you already got a girl. but if you dont want her, then find something you can appreciate, physically and mentally. cash in all that loose change and get you a dollar.

me personally, im quantity over quality. you can smash all the pennies and nickles you wanna.. but if they aint impressive then you aint impressing nobody. but honestly, i been celibate but thats another story for another day.

why must people have this thirsty, weak, mentality??? people needa step they life game up.. all the way up.
ChicityNIKE...

Replies

• 7figz7figz Ig'nant Posts: 11,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread mention pics.
    Thread doesn't have pics.

23812179.jpg
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    100 Prime wrote: »
    1 my guys stay hitting me up about some new hoes he met, fucking wit, plan on fuckin wit, etc. and always shoot me sum flix of these broads.. and i swear, everytime he talk about them, he make em sound like they bad as fuck.. but when he shoot me them flix, they be fried as fuck lol .. fat, sloppy, dirty... just all bad lol. and his main chick is a fat white girl on top of that.

im always tryna tell this dude.. like brah.. stop wasting yo time with these fried hoes. whats the point?? how you expect to meet some bad bitches if you always wasting yo time with these fried hoes.. aim high!!

to those people who chase ducks, stop it. just stop it. especially if you already got a girl. but if you dont want her, then find something you can appreciate, physically and mentally. cash in all that loose change and get you a dollar.

me personally, im quantity over quality. you can smash all the pennies and nickles you wanna.. but if they aint impressive then you aint impressing nobody. but honestly, i been celibate but thats another story for another day.

why must people have this thirsty, weak, mentality??? people needa step they life game up.. all the way up.

Am+I+the+only+one+that+started+laughing+hysterically+upon+_fa30bdf9bbb8a1f78d19d51c869437ab.gif
  • PremeerPremeer Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont have all the pics of all the lil fried hoes he sent me.. but i DO have 2 from last night he sent me lol.. if i posted those flix, this whole board would shut down!! LOL!
  • BookwormBookworm Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If he likes chasing pennies let that man live. You worry about chasing dimes.
    PremeerHyenaKilla
  • ChicityChicity Posts: 18,677 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stop crying nigga
    PremeerHyenaKilla
    im jus sayin.. if u go get to choosin like a fool.. then finger pick sum shit of quality.
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Fly solo like a fighter jet Posts: 17,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something's tellin me you jealous, I can't think of any other reason why you should give a fuck about this...
    jono
    CC_Will wrote: »
    Something's tellin me you jealous, I can't think of any other reason why you should give a fuck about this...
    no jealousy. this thread was less about him and more about why dudes chase fried hoes all day then talk like they bosses.

• Knives AmilliKnives Amilli Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now its one thing to fuck nothing but sloppy fat hoes. Personally I find it repulsive. Beauty is subjective and all but come the fuck on, we all know a irredeemably fat and ugly chick when we see one.

And its another thing to talk up your hoes. Me personally? I don't really feel the need to talk my hoes up cuz Im not looking for niggas validation and I know that another mans trash is another mans treasure (i.e beauty is subjective to most) so its ultimately pointless......

BUT I be ready to slap the fuck out of niggas who yell that "I only fuck nothing but dimes" shit (AKA ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS).

There is no fucking prize for that shit. None whatsoever. Bad chicks look better, sure, which can LEAD to more arousal, I guess, but there is no inherent rule that attraction=superiority in all aspects. I cant for the life of me care that much about what people will say about WHO IM FUCKING that I would restrict myself to some bullshit ass standard.

Really just stay away from extremes.

Premeer
    edited December 2012
    Now its one thing to fuck nothing but sloppy fat hoes. Personally I find it repulsive. Beauty is subjective and all but come the fuck on, we all know a irredeemably fat and ugly chick when we see one.

And its another thing to talk up your hoes. Me personally? I don't really feel the need to talk my hoes up cuz Im not looking for niggas validation and I know that another mans trash is another mans treasure (i.e beauty is subjective to most) so its ultimately pointless......

BUT I be ready to slap the fuck out of niggas who yell that "I only fuck nothing but dimes" shit (AKA ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS).

There is no fucking prize for that shit. None whatsoever. Bad chicks look better, sure, which can LEAD to more arousal, I guess, but there is no inherent rule that attraction=superiority in all aspects. I cant for the life of me care that much about what people will say about WHO IM FUCKING that I would restrict myself to some bullshit ass standard.

Really just stay away from extremes.

heres my thing.. if a muh fucka not looking for beauty (physically, mentally, or spiritually) and just out here looking to smash as many females as possible cuz thats all you care about.. then atleast let it be hoes that you can look at and be like, "yea i hit that" if theres no other significance in it.

yea everybody has those, "im go keep that on the low" partner/s... but its like, alllllll these hoes are those keep it on the low's lol.

if its nothing but a game / hobby, then try to improve your craft...
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 17,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At my age I'm all about utility, meaning how she looks (she gotta be decent of course) but it doesn't matter that much, what the broad bringing to the table? Chasing "dimes", big butts and smiles get a nigga fucked up everytime. Every miserable nigga I know was on that "she bad" shit until age, laziness and gravity take over. She was bad before you got her pregnant and she gained 25lbs, she was bad when she was working now she a stay at home mama, she was bad when she was 19, now she 36 and the game don' changed. I would rather have a decent looking broad that is doing something and progressive than a "bad bitch" doing nothing or looking for a duck to leech off of.
    CincoJusDre313
  • NoirNoir Queen. No peasants formed against me shall prosper. Y'all hoes got something to say? Speak up, I can't hear your scary ass.Posts: 26,176 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is he black?
  • CincoCinco Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TS what your team lookin like
    Billy_Poncho
    jono wrote: »
    At my age I'm all about utility, meaning how she looks (she gotta be decent of course) but it doesn't matter that much, what the broad bringing to the table? Chasing "dimes", big butts and smiles get a nigga fucked up everytime. Every miserable nigga I know was on that "she bad" shit until age, laziness and gravity take over. She was bad before you got her pregnant and she gained 25lbs, she was bad when she was working now she a stay at home mama, she was bad when she was 19, now she 36 and the game don' changed. I would rather have a decent looking broad that is doing something and progressive than a "bad bitch" doing nothing or looking for a duck to leech off of.
    you are right, but got the wrong idea at the same time. we not talking about somebody you are settling down with. or establishing feelings for... or have intentions on being committed... just hoes you smashing...
    Is he black?
    of course lol
    b00kie wrote: »
    TS what your team lookin like
    im celibate and thats been established in this thread already so act like you can read. and other threads.

but when i was out here gettin it in, even my dude can tell you i fuck wit 7s or better. 7 not great but 7 will have a fat ass n sumtimes some tiddies.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 51,446 Regulator
    post them fried hoes pics
    post them fried hoes pics
    how do i post pics
  • NIKE...NIKE... Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How u gon knock a nigga for gettin pussy when pussy is prolly why ur homotional ass is celibate..foh b
    How u gon knock a nigga for gettin pussy when pussy is prolly why ur homotional ass is celibate..foh b
    im celibate cuz im a committed christian.. i quit smoking to.. stopped drinking.. i mean, i had sex a few times in the last few months but the guilt i feel after i do it aint worth it.. n hadda duck a few situations where i was tempted but made out without doing it. ok yea maybe some head, but head aint sex.

edited December 2012
    i mean.. if you like fucking ugly fat bitches, more power to you. but my thingy thing smarter than that. it wouldnt even work. i guess not being capable of fucking nasty bitches is the consequences of being accustomed to fucking bitches that look good and is appealing to the eye and dick. but hey.. call me gay all you want.
  • GodNThaBuild'nGodNThaBuild'n ( •_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) glife4life225@yahoo.com I'm stuck in a time capsule where rap was actually factualPosts: 2,152 ✭✭✭✭✭