Lex Lugar

Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
Fell the Fuck off lookin flabby n sick .... On hardcore pawn selling shit for peanuts ... Smh
Sour-Cream

Replies

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 53,235 Regulator
    son was paralyzed and almost dead pretty sure he's happy to be flabby and sick
    TheBoyRo
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 48,116 Regulator
    fuck that guy...
    he killed Miss Elizabeth...
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Posts: 17,843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This guy was the most overrated wrestler, how the hell he kept getting pushes shocks the hell out of me
  • Co_Town_MichaelCo_Town_Michael Bruh. TexasPosts: 5,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lex Lugar was wack but the torture rack >>>>>>>>>>>
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 53,235 Regulator
    the metal plate was trill i wouldve been knocking dudes the fuck out with that shit
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 26,966 Regulator
    Its spelled Lex Luger
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 16,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude had a stroke that almost killed him a few years back I'm sure he's just happy to be alive.

He was on okay wrestler in his time though.

In his prime he had a physique like he was chiseled out of the side of a mountain (no homo).

If guys like Hogan and the Ultimate Warrior got pushes in those days then I can see how Luger got a push too plus he was a better wrestler than both of them.

He was pretty over with the crowd as well with his All American gimmick and his Total Package gimmick.
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 16,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vince was actually thinking about giving Luger that push he gave Bret Hart but the steroid scandal and other backstage politics played a part in him not getting it after Hogan left the company in mid '93.
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 53,106 Regulator
    the steel plated forearm was hilarious
    Vince was actually thinking about giving Luger that push he gave Bret Hart but the steroid scandal and other backstage politics played a part in him not getting it after Hogan left the company in mid '93.

Yea that and afew nights before Mania 10 Lex spilled the beans on him winning the belt so Vince had to change the outcome and Bret ended up with the Belt instead