This guy speaks truth about the Chief keef and JoJo Incident,Rap and Black People

ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in The Reason

Replies

• ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude kicks some real shit. I think he might go too far with some of his comments every now and then, but for the most part I agree with him. It doesn't matter though. The people that need to take in what he's saying won't, and that's always the problem.

Real Nigga talk Monk
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 15,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this video is the real.... dude spoke nothing but the truth. many black folk will get mad but everything he said was true. the shit about the dope boys getting all the pussy and young boys having to make that choice of Harvard vs dope boy etc.... no daddys in the home being raised by single foolish mothers.
    Wild Self
  • Monizzle14Monizzle14 Posts: 11,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    people want "justice" for treyvon martin and shit but 70% of the murders in chicago are going unsolved. This video keeps its 100%.
    Wild SelfDavis eyebrow
  • r.prince18r.prince18 Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
    did any of you see this report on the chicago news about keef and jojo
  • almighty breezealmighty breeze Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anthony Hamilton cousin dropping knowledge. Even tho he glosses over a lot of facts and realities just to make a point. See where he's coming from. He's making a lot of the cop out arguments older generations make about hip hop and young people in general but i aint mad at it
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 53,680 Regulator
  • Well Got DamWell Got Dam Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this nigga was making me laugh................im glad i wasn't raised with the fuck ass type of mentality of the niggas he was talking about.
    poindexter2
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 20,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he gon fuck around and get smoked
  • moedaysmoedays Posts: 1,503
    Nigga fired a whole lotta shots, but he said some real shit.
  • moedaysmoedays Posts: 1,503
    DAMITT wrote: »
    this nigga was making me laugh................im glad i wasn't raised with the fuck ass type of mentality of the niggas he was talking about.

Amen to that brother.
  • blackblocblackbloc Posts: 3,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    saw this vid weeks go this guy is full of shit and is clearly self hating wishing he was a white man. his valid points are over shadowed by the bs hes spitting
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 20,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i agree with blackbloc
    this nigga is a coon
    an outright coon
    go be a fuckin mentor, nigga
    join a big brother program or some shit
    go wife up a single mother bitch so she won't be a single mother
    instead of talkin bout "do white folks do this? do white folks do that?"
    who gives a fuck what white folks do, muhfucka?
    1 of them ignorant PUNKS you callin out gon see yo scary ass and do somethin to you
    can'tyoutell
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 26,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Dude called him Anthony Hamilton's cousin, lol
    MrCrookedLetternj2089
  • Aristo_V300Aristo_V300 Toyota/Lexus Enthusiast Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭✭✭
    His demeanor throughout the video causes me to view this as nothing more than a self-hate induced rant. Yeah niggas is fucked up but he just as fucked up complainin' about the shit without offerin' any type of solution. His "abandonment" of blacks does nothin' but prove there is no unity amongst our people and that those in charge have succeeded in turnin' us against each other.

I hope he gets shot.
    can'tyoutellblackgod813chiyosukeAmotekun
  • ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you listen to dude,he spits that real but name calling people is unnecessary
    Wild Self
  • Wild SelfWild Self Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    LOL @ telling thugs to go to Afghanistan. He right about the black Harvard student that gets no play, but dopeboys get all the pussy. He thinks that the society is trying to kill off the intellectual black male.
  • Aztec_KangAztec_Kang Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭
    In 1885, while still a young woman, Wells anticipated the future course of her life when she wrote: “The masses of the women of our race have not awakened to a true sense of the responsibilities that devolve on them, of the influence they exert; they have not yet realized the necessity of erecting
    a standard of earnest, thoughtful, pure, noble womanhood, rather than
    one of fashion, idleness and uselessness.”
    Wild Selfsoul rattlerHyenaKillamoedays
  • Aztec_KangAztec_Kang Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭
    didnt watch the video but just wanted to post that based on the comments.
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Anthony Hamilton cousin dropping knowledge. Even tho he glosses over a lot of facts and realities just to make a point. See where he's coming from. He's making a lot of the cop out arguments older generations make about hip hop and young people in general but i aint mad at it

I feel u but even the copo ut shit be true 2. black folk dont like dirty laundry being aired esp by other black folk. women are in control of who they have kids with... ever since the 80's women have been wore about fast money and wanting a certain type of nigga and now these soul less kids today are the product... rap music used to have a message. Im the biggest rap fan ull find but a spade is a spade..... rap talks about fucking, tricking, dope, money, and murder.... thats it.... with the internet and all over exposure this is all kids see and wanna emulate.... a strong family foundation and being raised right can counteract it but with all the single parent homes and no guidance youths ....

Tell that to them broads on grown and sexy
    ImTheKangRoundHereReggie80
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti32DaysOfInfiniti Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... there's no hope here, there's no point in wasting breaths on it. More niggas die, less niggas care, this dude i understand his pain, but he is giving more energy to an already bad situation. He just making people more upset and driving them further from the truth with his "plantation rhetoric"

Prayers for all those involved (the critics and the advocates) and the people on here who willingly justify ignorance. Woe to you all for you know not what you do or say...
    King Menos
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 14,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ 8 minutes into the video

When's the last time Jay-Z rapped about shooting people?
    Monizzle14
    ... there's no hope here, there's no point in wasting breaths on it. More niggas die, less niggas care, this dude i understand his pain, but he is giving more energy to an already bad situation. He just making people more upset and driving them further from the truth with his "plantation rhetoric"

Prayers for all those involved (the critics and the advocates) and the people on here who willingly justify ignorance. Woe to you all for you know not what you do or say...

yup niggas aint gonna care till they Native American status.
    32DaysOfInfiniti