Replies

• Allah_U_AkbarAllah_U_Akbar Posts: 8,475 Regulator
  • LUClENLUClEN Sociologist and Logician Alcoholic's Anonymous MeetingPosts: 17,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ the asian girl on the far left

I see nothing wrong with this. Is it offensive? Fuck yes. But stereotypes are meant to be because of their absurdity. That's why they are funny.
  • DarcSkiesDarcSkies JUST POSTING THROUGH THE PROPER CHANNELS Posts: 12,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »
    That Asian chick should know they call her names behind her back if they are doing shit like this.
    They think they're white anyway and when u say that they get defensive and say, "oh I think im white because i get good grades and dont talk like u blacks?!"

Knowing damn well they speak fucked up English & Ive probably tutored some of them in Algebra 2 smh

Any minority making fun of other minorities in front of crackers needs their ass shot. Except for when I do it on the IC. I dont have a good reason for the double standard I just dont wanna get shot :(
    Allah_U_AkbarAjackson17
  • Monizzle14Monizzle14 Posts: 11,295 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Asian chick should know they call her names behind her back if they are doing shit like this.

when she sick/cant come to a party they prolly take pictures squinting making peace signs

• AggyAFAggyAF in the PPM ThreadPosts: 25,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im positive i know at least two of them bitches
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZIoniz3dSPIRITZ Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dumb ass white people being dumb ass white people
    playmaker88Ajackson17KLICHEChef_Taylor
  • Well Got DamWell Got Dam Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    all them hoes gettin fucked by my nigga dick
    KLICHE
  • Monizzle14Monizzle14 Posts: 11,295 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    im surprised one of the girls aint came out and been on tv like

"im not racist i have mexican friends mexican maids that clean my parents house and i love them!"

side note: i just graduated college and im pretty sure white kids drink and smoke more weed and beer than any mexican.
  • bambubambu *Earth & Water* Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭✭✭

Word....

There is another Asian bitch three in from the gook bitch on the far left and looks like one or two dumb wannabe bitches with Latino heritage on the right side.....

Most non-African minority groups associate themselves with Europeans.....

Most likely to disassociate themselves with Africans.....

Shit's pathetic......

121205041453-chi-omega-insensitive-photo-story-top.jpg