What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

So they just bite Hancock huh? and other bad movie ideas...

Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too.Posts: 60,841 Regulator
edited December 2012 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Man%20of%20Steel%20Poster%202013.jpg

i dont wanna see this movie at all...
if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
King Of The Onomatopoeia

Replies

• Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,157 Regulator
    I don't think hancock is original.

Plus hancock sucks
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    abn562LUClENDr.Chemixtexas409StoneColdMikeyMorganFreemanKingAlready Home_17earth two supermanPiffyHazeBoldChild
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 52,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Superman was wayyyy before Hancock.

You're a youngin huh?
    Lou_Cypher
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doomsday better be in this
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
    Lou_Cypher
  • J. WillJ. Will Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Hancock was dope as fuck. Niggas just prefer their heroes to wear latex suits, I guess.

"I can smell that liquor on your breath!"...
    "Cause I've been drinking bitch!"

Hancock wasnt the GOAT but that shit was decent
    #Starkset

201690573d9d529e6381f3f3642388a96abcc9f6.gif
    Twitter: J_Will325
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hancock was terrible...wtf? How is this anything like a Hancock?
    TomBradyFiredUp_original.gif?1355198489
    Jamel was under the influence when he made this thread.
    charles2 wrote: »
    Some of y'all missed the point completely. He's saying it's like Hancock because he let himself be arrested. Looks like this poster is suggesting Superman will do the same thing.

VIBE wrote: »
    VIBE was under the influence when he read this thread.

Fixed*
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,841 Regulator
    yes... ryna reynolds is your newest member from CLAN MACLEOD....
    http://screenrant.com/ryan-reynolds-highlander-rob-182636/
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Some of y'all missed the point completely. He's saying it's like Hancock because he let himself be arrested. Looks like this poster is suggesting Superman will do the same thing.

And he's acting like Hancock is the first Superhero to ever give himself up to be arrested.
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,841 Regulator
    rage wrote: »

And he's acting like Hancock is the first Superhero to ever give himself up to be arrested.
    what other superhero movie did it first...
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 24,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes... ryna reynolds is your newest member from CLAN MACLEOD....
    http://screenrant.com/ryan-reynolds-highlander-rob-182636/

So we're going to get a Highlander uses a neverending bombardment of corny jokes and snide comments to annoy his opponent into a coma and then cuts off their head? Pass.

Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    hueyDillaDeafa.mann

Action Comics 110 Superman lets himself get arrested. Lois and Clark ep10 Superman lets himself get arrested. If anything Hancock rips of that episode.
    Sion
  • C da Night KingC da Night King Antisocial Extrovert Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [Movies

Action Comics 110 Superman lets himself get arrested. Lois and Clark ep10 Superman lets himself get arrested. If anything Hancock rips of that episode.

Seriously dude?! The average person is not going to know that. I bet the writers of Hancock and this new Superman didn't even know that. Regardless, neither of those are movies either.
    Black_Samson
  • joseph sunjoseph sun Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol, the poster is completely out of context. you assume theyre biting off hancock because hes in handcuffs?
    yes?
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    VulcanRaven
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hancock was dumb

did it even have a villian

Yea it did. Hancock, undercover had a religious tone to it. You can tell that when dude is beating Hancock's ass and he says something along the lines of "We are getting tired of you, you been here for a long time, now its time to go"

That sentence context can be attributed to the line of "We are legion, for we are many"

The principle, YOUR academics inadmissiable
    You're indefensible, my style is so comprehensible
    Cats take it to heart like a ventricle
    You temporary like a weather pattern
    Forgot. I'm like you never happened
    Don't never say whatever happened to Mos?
    My light shine boast from the East to the Left Coast..

199164-Akira.jpg
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh so black salmon is jamel? Nigga u still zombie bait lol

What i am mad at is the fact that superman is in handcuffs really? So the cops dont realize that he can break out of them?
    Built 4 cuban linx
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    hancock was dumb

did it even have a villian

Yea it did. Hancock, undercover had a religious tone to it. You can tell that when dude is beating Hancock's ass and he says something along the lines of "We are getting tired of you, you been here for a long time, now its time to go"

That sentence context can be attributed to the line of "We are legion, for we are many"

damn never paid attention to that