I just watched TDKR

VIBEVIBE Posts: 40,812 ✭✭✭✭✭
Rented it, thought it was good, not better than TDK.

Anyway, in the end Blake (JGL) enters the cave, is he going to be "Batman Beyond"? I see they're hinting @ a new Batman, but which?
blackrain
«1

Replies

  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher One Cold Ass Honkey It's Cold, AlaskaPosts: 28,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont think so. Theres rumors that character he played will be batman in the JL movie. But its still way to early to know for sure. I hope they dont use Dark Knight Characters for that movie, should be in its own universe imo and just redo batman entirely.

    Nolan said he's done with the batman franchise.
    Sion
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher One Cold Ass Honkey It's Cold, AlaskaPosts: 28,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe in the future nolan will maybe make a nightwing movie with JGL? thatd be dope
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 40,812 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the end they showed Blake finding the cave, the bats exit, and him rising on the platform.

    This was all led by Blake's character knowing and understanding Batman/Wayne. He feels the same way as him. He is a good detective, as Bruce was.

    He's definitely a new Batman, I just wonder who.

    In the animated Batman Beyond, Terry McGuinnis, (the new batman) runs into Bruce later, in which he thought Batman/Bruce had died, but didnt. He had retired/gone into hiding.

    I just feel he's the set up for Batman Beyond, if so, I hope all plays out like these films did.
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 43,898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Justice League Batman is Bruce Wayne though
    VIBE
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 52,462 Regulator
    VIBE wrote: »
    In the end they showed Blake finding the cave, the bats exit, and him rising on the platform.

    This was all led by Blake's character knowing and understanding Batman/Wayne. He feels the same way as him. He is a good detective, as Bruce was.

    He's definitely a new Batman, I just wonder who.

    In the animated Batman Beyond, Terry McGuinnis, (the new batman) runs into Bruce later, in which he thought Batman/Bruce had died, but didnt. He had retired/gone into hiding.

    I just feel he's the set up for Batman Beyond, if so, I hope all plays out like these films did.

    Batman beyond is like 30yrs into the future tho
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 52,462 Regulator
    and Batman in Justice League is a Vet not a newbie
  • joseph sunjoseph sun Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hes robin (nightwing)
    Sion
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 40,812 ✭✭✭✭✭
    joseph sun wrote: »
    hes robin (nightwing)

    Yeah, a woman mentioned Robin in end, I just feel that's too easy and might be there to throw people off?
  • nawledge_godnawledge_god IC Veterano Holmes Chiraq RefugeePosts: 3,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been Livin Under Rock Huh?
    VIBE
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 52,462 Regulator
    yea he to old to be Robin
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 40,812 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been Livin Under Rock Huh?

    We don't go to the theaters much, we have 4 kids, 8-1, so it's hard to get a baby sitter. We usually wait for DVD, which is cool with me.

  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 26,455 Regulator
    Nothing will come of it. Warner Bros. is already working on a reboot
    Sion
  • ocelotocelot Posts: 9,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why couldn't he just say his real name?... Either Dick Grayson or Tim Drake...
  • ocelot wrote: »
    Why couldn't he just say his real name?... Either Dick Grayson or Tim Drake...
    Some people are saying his character was an amalgamation of all the Robins. His anger came from Jason Todd, his ability to figure out who Batman is was from Tim Drake, and I think he police and mild acrobatics is from Richard Greyson.

  • ocelotocelot Posts: 9,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be cool if he said Timothy Todd Greyson... Just saying Robin was a downer... And this is better than TDK... Heath saved the movie.
    StoneColdMikeytexas409
  • ohhhlaohhhla Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ocelot wrote: »
    I'll be cool if he said Timothy Todd Greyson... Just saying Robin was a downer... And this is better than TDK... Heath saved the movie.

    I swear you're a shock poster.

  • Mr. 66HundredMr. 66Hundred Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭
    I think they were tryin to avoid the "Robin Origin" from Batman Forever... I think they went a little overboard
  • ocelotocelot Posts: 9,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ohhhla wrote: »
    ocelot wrote: »
    I'll be cool if he said Timothy Todd Greyson... Just saying Robin was a downer... And this is better than TDK... Heath saved the movie.

    I swear you're a shock poster.
    ok
    VIBE
  • BroddieBroddie I love pussy; but never the bitch that it's attached to. NYCPosts: 4,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it sucked. Bring on the reboot.
    PimpMVPJokerKingallied
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven Rise from the ashes MarylandPosts: 14,885 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL Where you been at broddie? You really think it sucked?
  • fortyacres&amulefortyacres&amule wubalubadubdub Posts: 14,546 Regulator
    nolan said it wasnt robin or nightwing and nolan would never lie to me
    ocelotDWO
  • clairvoyanceclairvoyance Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    I thought it sucked. Bring on the reboot.

    I wanna co sign this post but I remember you said 89' Batman was better than DK and I still havnt gotten over that not too mention all the posters who were in agreement made it even more traumatizing......
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven Rise from the ashes MarylandPosts: 14,885 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    I thought it sucked. Bring on the reboot.

    I wanna co sign this post but I remember you said 89' Batman was better than DK and I still havnt gotten over that not too mention all the posters who were in agreement made it even more traumatizing......
    As a Batman movie it was. The execution of the character was much better, but TDK was a superior movie overall. 89 Batman did a great job of capturing the Gothic style of the comic as did Batman Returns. I think the only bad Batman movies are Batman Forever and Batman and Robin. I stick with what I said about The Amazing Spider-man being better than TDKR, but TDKR is a solid movie despite the inconsistencies, plot holes and slow start. Bane was great and Nolan did a great job of directing as usual. The Avengers is the only comic book adaptation to really bring the comic to life, even though they screwed over Hawkeye.
    VIBEfreshb651
  • BroddieBroddie I love pussy; but never the bitch that it's attached to. NYCPosts: 4,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    LOL Where you been at broddie? You really think it sucked?

    Loungin around through parts unknown. I don't think it was on par with it's predecessors. It was pretty inconsistent with them and a lot of it felt extremely phoned in. I didn't like Inception either but at least it had a genuine sense of scope and ambition. This movie felt like something Nolan did for the check and just went through the motions.

    BTW what the hell happened around here? did Complex buy out Greg and Jigsaw? this forum layout is weird.
    PimpMVP
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.