death187sindeath187sin Posts: 6,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
T0wers

Esbee

Fundz0plenty

Kimi

Dr Funky

Replies

• Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FundzOPlenty was last seen in 2011 walking into a Chinese food buffet. thats why you haven't seen him
    dwade206VulcanRaven
  • death187sindeath187sin Posts: 6,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wait!! t0wers got caught boosting!! Say it aint so!
    BodhiDirty Sanchez
  • VIBEVIBE Awww Yeeaah! Posts: 40,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wait!! t0wers got caught boosting!! Say it aint so!

He made a thread saying he got out of jail for assault on a police officer, posted a mug shot.

Play Maker called his bluff and found out his mug shot was an old one, in which he shop lifted.

Tried to play hood, got caught.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/484761/a-pretty-motherfucker-just-spent-the-last-24-hours-locked-up-epic-backfire-and-exposure/p1
    Chicity
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 46,892 Regulator
    hell of a where are they now list...
    got damn...
  • death187sindeath187sin Posts: 6,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMH AT MR FLASHY TOWERS!! DAMN!
  • Ms.ScorpMs.Scorp Kimi Mi said a man is not no issue cause me pum-pum tun upPosts: 3,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T0wers

Esbee

Fundz0plenty

Kimi

Dr Funky

I pop in and out, just been working making moves. I've been extremely blessed!

How have you been Sin? Send me a recent pic so I can appreciate you in my thread
    :x
    twinzmomtexas409
  • Dirty SanchezDirty Sanchez niggerdog Posts: 14,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kimi out killin arabs in afghanistan
    Ms.Scorp
  • Ms.ScorpMs.Scorp Kimi Mi said a man is not no issue cause me pum-pum tun upPosts: 3,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    No one cares about any of them

No sweetheart, before you became a Mod no one knew who the hell you were, and now you're just known as an ass kissing, "in poccet" mod who get's shitted on, disrespected and disregarded at every turn.

You're just a posting punchline homey.

you got access to the Mod Room?

Hell naw...lol. Dude gets shitted on amongst the common folks...don't need to be a mod to see that.
    MF_Doomervillemiamivice305
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 26,145 Regulator

No sweetheart, before you became a Mod no one knew who the hell you were, and now you're just known as an ass kissing, "in poccet" mod who get's shitted on, disrespected and disregarded at every turn.

Its no secret I'm not liked. I'm proud of that fact. Don't be trying to diss cause your irrelevant wendy williams looking ass took offense to my comment. Sensitive ass
    Dirty Sanchezblackjack2012ShottaDaBeast
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 26,145 Regulator
    Jamel just mad cause we're not friends
    Black_Samsonblackjack2012

Its no secret I'm not liked. I'm proud of that fact. Don't be trying to diss cause your irrelevant wendy williams looking ass took offense to my comment. Sensitive ass

Who the fuck likes to volunteer time to be a Mod only to be treated like the Rodney Dangerfield of the forum....?

stop trying to front and just use those mod powers to remove the R from the end of your screen name and just rock with that since it would be more accurate.

Unlike you, I don't give a shit who likes me or not. Your the sensitive one even though I didn't mention your name. Stop being a fucking cunt and catching all kinds of feelings. Your fucking irrelevant nowadays. Deal with it. Go spend time with your mother.
    Tommy bilfigerMs.Scorpblackjack2012ShottaDaBeastSixSickSins
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 14,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao makeveli got sonned,only one who caught feelings is you
    Karl.SixSickSins
  • MF_DoomervilleMF_Doomerville Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn why y'all go hard on the homie jomer? no homo /no cape.
    Lol Tommy stay dickriding irrelevant posters, so this is no shock. I ain't the one talking shit over a stupid comment, no feelings here. Just having fun with the motherless broad
    blackjack2012ShottaDaBeastSixSickSins
    edited December 2012

Who the fuck likes to volunteer time to be a Mod only to be treated like the Rodney Dangerfield of the forum....?

stop trying to front and just use those mod powers to remove the R from the end of your screen name and just rock with that since it would be more accurate.

Unlike you, I don't give a shit who likes me or not. Your the sensitive one even though I didn't mention your name. Stop being a fucking cunt and catching all kinds of feelings. Your fucking irrelevant nowadays. Deal with it. Go spend time with your mother.

Yup, the dead Mother jokes are a dead give a way for hurt feelings.

Go douche those feelings out clown, I won't hurt you anymore.

A bitchmade feelings catching Donkey Mod...we are truly in a new era.
    :-S
    SixSickSins